Return of the Cruising Bunny's....

verosnowbird

Quartermaster (Helmsman) - QM
Good afternoon,

Pat, I ordered a cooked, stuffed and frozen turkey from a turkey farm in the next town. I picked it up Saturday. Actually, I drove to the farm with Jaclyn, our youngest grandchild, and she stood in line for me as I sat in the car. The line was about 200 people long, and it took about two hours to pick up the turkey, gravy and squash. I only had to cook it for 3 1/2 hours on Thursday morning, so it was very easy. We had a buffet, so everyone served themselves. The kids brought au gratin potatoes, other veggies, dessert and wine, so I only had to do a potato cake in addition to the turkey and squash, and the potato cake could be prepared Wednesday night, so it was quite easy. Lisa and Jamie did the clean up, mostly just silverware, as I used nice paper plates and plastic glasses. With all that is going on here I just couldn't dig out the china and silver, and the kids don't care, as long as they get fed!

We still aren't sure about how we are getting to Florida. Dianne and Rich are not sure they are coming home for Christmas, a lot depends on the Covid situation. I still don't know how Bill will manage 3 days in the car, but Lisa has offered to help me drive and he can fly. Everything is flexible, and I don't know when I will leave. We can't get in the condo until Jan. 1, but I would like to be there by Dec. 31 at the latest and we can just stay at a motel or with friends.

Dave, we do much more take out than dining in. I'm sick of cooking and too tired to do much of it. Bill doesn't have much of an appetite these days, and his diet is restricted, so most times it is easier to ask what he feels like, at least then I know he will eat it.

Tony, thanks for the info on Mt. Shasta. I will make sure she knows it will be cold, even though it's California. Have a safe trip home.

K2, all that cooking - good for you. Like I said, I am just tired of it.

Karen, good idea about the tree, hope it works for you.

Lee, I did see that the virus is ramping up again in Canada. Any new restrictions for you guys?

Have a good day everyone.

Rita

A’Burg Guy

Environmental Compliance Officer
Hello everyone.
A couple of you asked what caused me to lose track of yesterday. Well, nothing in particular. Just one of those days doing a thousand and one things and not getting anything memorable done.
I do so enjoy days when everyone pops on!
Bill / Rita... The Canada US border is indeed closed to all nonessential vehicular traffic. Now here’s the loop hole. Canadians can fly across the border. How much sense does that make? One helicopter service is flying people (and pets) literally from Niagara Falls, ON to Niagara Falls NY. TB came close but again, no cigar.
We’ve had a rain snow mix here all day. Still, a walk by the river is way better than a walk around the block.

All these COVID levels and restrictions remind me of the old VHS / BETA arguments. Neither side seems to be willing to work with the other for consistency. Our levels are “green, yellow, orange, red and lockdown in grey”. I think I’d be simpler. Green, Yellow, Red. No mixing those up. Good to go, Oh Oh and damn we’re all closed. We are in the red zone but I expect us to reach grey next week.
I do like to share this guy’s humour with you. Here’s another tune from Canada’s own “Brittlestar”...
View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-Jf8wuDXTeM

OK, bye for now.
This better be all of you ‘cause I care!

GilroyCA

Dance Instructor
We got home from McCloud at 9 yesterday evening. Virtually no traffic the entire way. Tiring day though.

we are in Purple until December 21, Dave. 14 day quarantine if we go 150 + miles from home. Gavin Newsom is really stepping up precautions and I am happy about it.

On Wednesday, when I went to get the truck out of the garage, there was water on the floor. The hot water tank had been dripping from the flush out faucet. Matthew and I did a temporary fix to stop the leak. We were able to buy the part in Mount Shasta so we got it fixed last night and we soon had hot water again. Always something as Kathie always says. Bad timing too

Rita, Mount Shasta is only seven miles from McCloud. Both are pretty little towns and are decorated for the holidays.

Karen, I am hoping that your sister’s car is an easy fix.

Pat, I am trying to remember who Emily is. Is she being raised by Kris?

Lee, Gilroy is closer to a vacation for us than San Jose was.

Bellalago Belle

2nd Officer
Rita - What a great way to do Thanksgiving. Glad it wasn't a whole lot of work for you. Now about paper plates. we use them almost all the time these days, plus we have good plastic "silverware" that Bert buys on ebay by the thousands. We used that a lot when M&J were living with us. Most of the time I used to get stuck cleaning up after dinner. For Thanksgiving we used white plastic plates with a silver rim that Bert buys at Sam's. I think we probably had them when everyone came here for the bunny reunion a few years ago. We did use real silverware for Thanksgiving with the good steak knives to cut the steak.

San - Glad you all got home safe and sound. Sounds like an easy trip, but I'm sure it would be tiring also. So who drove home?
Nice that you were able to get the part you needed while away and that you and Matthew were able to fix the hot water heater right away last night.
Emily is Gary's daughter and our first granddaughter. She does live with her mother by choice and even though they have joint custody of the kids, We truly believe her mother has poisoned her mind against her father. Among other things, I don't think she likes being around 3 boys at G&E's house. I wouldn't either!

Lee - I got chills thinking about a mix of rain & snow. It's now 64 here and will be in the 50s before 9:00. Time to put the heat on! Our AV keeps kicking in, so we have to manually switch to the other. Not like in the car which does it automatically based on what temp you have it set for.

Well, the tree never got decorated today after all. Instead we decided to go to World Market today instead of another day. I actually went into the store (wearing a mask & gloves) and pushed a shopping cart. We also brought the oxygen with us and it was a good thing. By the time we got to where the goodies we wanted were, I had to sit down and use the oxygen while Bert made the rounds gathering what we needed. This was like a test run and now I know what I have to do, if a place doesn't have a motorized cart available and I'm not in the wheelchair. Live & learn, right?

Time to think about dinner and then settle down for the evening. We rewatched Christmas Chronicles last night and if there's nothing on tonight, we might just get into Christmas Chronicles 2. Time will tell.

I am going to say good night at this point. Have a wonderful evening, everyone, and I'll see you in the morning! Sleep well. :)

GilroyCA

Dance Instructor
I figured that Emily’s attitude was the result of her mother not teaching her kindness to and respect for family.

Sorry that you ran out of breath in the store Pat. Same thing happens to me right now as a result of the radiation.

Everything has now been put away from our trip North

fatherdav55

2nd Officer
Welcome to December Bunnies! And yes, it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas. It's been snowing most of the night and will continue through most of the day.

Time to watch one of my favorite Christmas movies, "Die Hard".
1f601.png

Fess up Wabbits, which of you got the urge and dove into "Cyber Monday" with fists full of credit cards?

Don't plan on going anywhere today. It's too likely that with the first serious snow of winter will come a lot of bumper-car accidents until people regain their knack for winter driving.

Yesterday I went to the post office to mail out all our out of state relatives presents. I went early and in the middle of a rain storm figuring I might be the only customer. Close. There still was half a dozen. I figure that those people too spent much their weekend boxing up stuff.

With all the national brands available, oddly enough my daughters like the potato chips made here in Massillon the best. And have them on their Christmas Wish-Lists.

Our 32 inch tall Christmas tree arrived yesterday. It has multi-color fiber optic lights on it that constantly slowly change colors. Along with the tree, Kathi order a miniature star for the top. And miniature tree ornaments. Cute and only 1 inch tall. And to finish off the base, a red and white skirt.

A sidebar thing; As cute as this little tree is, something kept bugging me that something about it just wasn't right. Then it dawned on me that it didn't go around. I can't remember the last time I had a Christmas tree in my living room that wasn't on a tree stand that made the tree go around. Letting us take a look at all the different ornaments on not only the front but also on the sides and the back.

By the way, it's now proper to start wearing your Santa Clause hats.
1f603.png

fatherdav55

2nd Officer
Grab your sled. If you click on the picture it gets bigger.

Attachments

• 20201201_090810.jpg
    20201201_090810.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

Bellalago Belle

2nd Officer
Good morning, fellow chilly bunnies. Time to fluff that tail and generate some heat around here!

Dave - Your picture actually gave me the chills. And I thought Florida was a tad to the cool side. Just read our weather forecast for the next 24 hours and it contained a word in it that makes Floridians shiver - FROST!!!!! Definitely KC will have frost on the pumpkins by tomorrow morning, as temps will be around freezing with the wind chill (something else we don't hear around here) making it feel like 20 degrees! :oops: We won't be quite that bad here.
Glad you got all those packages mailed out. It amazes me that you are able to come up with gift ideas for the family each year. We have no idea what to get for anyone again this year. We have no idea what the teenagers in the family are into and don't get to see some of them very much to know what they like. Only the younger ones could I buy for, if I had to. That's why we just give money to the parents before Black Friday to buy for each family themselves.

San - Yesterday was the first time I've been in a store where I had to push a shopping cart. I learned that in order to do that any longer, I have to bring the oxygen with me. Once I used that, it was much better. Do you have oxygen available for you to use, if needed?
Glad you got everything cleaned up and put away from your trip. So tell me, when do you head for McCloud once again? I'm sure it will happen within a couple of weeks, right? Maybe right after Christmas, I'm thinking.
Your governor is doing a great job of trying to get a handle on this virus. Wish I could say the same here. Ours held a news conference to announce that no matter what happens with the virus spreading, schools will remain open after the holidays and for the whole spring semester and that all school sports will continue. We will probably pass 1,000,000 cases of COVID-19 today, but he's such a lil t kicka$$ that he won't budge. :mad:

Our question of the day for around here is - Will this d*mn tree get decorated today? It blocks my view of the lake from the family room, so unless it gets decorated soon, I'm wondering why Bert even put it up. Only things on the tree right now are the mardi gras beads that Jennifer put on it on Thanksgiving, which Bert wants to move around. I told him not to dare do that. These are Jennifer's idea of decorating and we will just have to work around the beads, if and when decorations come out.

Took a container of homemade pea soup with ham out of the freezer this morning. Perfect dinner for a chilly night. Might even make us some hot buttered rum after dinner to give some more added warmth to the inner us. ;)

Just about that time again to fix us some lunch. We have a little sliced turkey left from the smoked turkey Jimmy brought over, so we may as well use it. One more thing out of the fridge.

Have a wonderful, safe day, everyone, and stay warm! :)

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
Good afternoon folks. Lots of good chatter on here While I’ve been busy baking. Won’t attempt to comment on all you folks wrote.

SAN: I will comment on that water heater leak. Good catch. Do you folks turn off the water when you leave the cabin? How about the heat?
It would have been a horrible mess if you didn’t catch that leak and fix it before you guys left.

Last question......ha ha.....I do tend to go on and on! Do the kids have somebody that looks into the house when they are away for a long period of time and when it starts to snow up there? Just wondering. Glad you made it home okay Now gets some rest.

Dave: Your new Christmas tree is shorter than the HEIGHT of my KITCHEN COUNTERS from the floor to the top. I think that’s the kind of tree WE NEED TO BUY NEXT! Christmas Bah Humbug! There I’ve said it for the 1st time this season!

Lee: Nice Santa song. Funny how they will let you fly into the USA, but not drive.
I wonder if you could float across the Detroit River and just sneak into the U.S.

BB: Good move taking the TANK with you. You should do more of those kind of trips and keep those legs and lungs moving. Perhaps after the Holiday season you could do it with a little more space around. Too bad yo7 don’t have SIDEWALKS to get out on everyday and walk around outside. Be careful and always have your Oxygen tank close by.

Rita: I’m sure you will figure something out about getting Bill to Florida. Hope he can navigate the airport hassle by himself. At least he wouldn’t have to worry a out any luggage! By the way I must say changing out my heart medicine has been great. I feel so much better on ELIQUIS than the Xarelto. Don’t like taking it 2 times a day, but at least I don’t feel like a zombie!

KC: How’s your sisters car doing? Did she SELL the old one? Hope it’s all working out for her.

We didn’t get much more than a dusting of snow here for all the warnings we were getting yesterday. 30F and somewhat bright outside.

I did a attempt at making Chocolate Cocoa Bombs yesterday. I bought the plastic mold and some Choc candy to melt and when the choc was set up I filled one half of the round choc piece with so e hot choc powder and mini marshmallows and sealed it and tonight we will hear some MILK to a really HOT TEMP and drop this Bomb in a big mug and pour the hot milk over it and watch it somewhat explode. Do a You Tube video search on Chocolate Bombs and watch how it works. Fortunately we have a Cake & Candy Supply shoppe 2 mikes from here and she had the small molds and of course the choc disks I needed to melt.
I’m going to pass this project onto Jill and Ashley and Eric next time we see them.
Our Mark gets his hip operation this Friday. I watched the video of the procedure on You Tube and it’s amazing what they can do with reattaching tendons and muscle. He will be on crutches for 6 weeks. Has to keep any weight off of it. We gave him our WALKER and the Potty Lift insert to make things a little easier for him. He did say he does well on Crutches. Hope it all works out for him.
He could have had this all behind him, but he was waiting to donate stem cells for his ailing brother. Seems like his brother is NOT going to have that cell transfer right now. He’s just too weak And doctor said he wouldn’t make it through the major CHEMO BLAST that he had to have in order to get his immune system down to zero to accept the cell transfer. It doesn’t look very promising for the guy right now. Feel bad for all the boys in that family. There are 5 of them and they are all very close to each other.

Okay...I need to move along here. I’m going to attend a VIRTUAL FUNERAL SERVICE for a 97 yr old friend that will be broadcasted from the Serbian church in Omaha, Nebraska . Family only in church. The wife is 95 yrs old. They were married for 74 yrs. wow.

Attachments

• 711D2E81-CBEE-42DD-B07B-A509E94B7A4A.jpeg
    711D2E81-CBEE-42DD-B07B-A509E94B7A4A.jpeg
    239.7 KB · Views: 8

flgirl51

2nd Officer
Good afternoon from CHILLY Belleview....as Pat said we are going to be having some down right COLD weather the next few day...other than the flowering maple tree my Dad started for me my outside plants are on their own!!! Just to many to drag in & out of the porch...

So far no luck on getting Barb's car fixed...the mechanic did come on Monday...but there was no error code in the computer to tell him what was going on...and of course the car started right up for him...it did act up again later...but still no code...we had read something online about a way to "reset" the ETC so Barb tried that...her car started right up a couple times...and then didn't...so she is going to have another guy look at it before she takes it to the dealer...
She did sell her old car today...I took her to meet the people at the DMV and got everything changed over...so she is a Happy camper about that...
Dealing with the Ohio portion of my Dad's estate now...and that has got me tied in knots....the attorney sent me paper work today...one of which is a form for Wendy to sign agreeing to the terms of my Dad's will & him leaving his Ohio home to the 5 of us kids...if she agrees to sign it will be a simple process to transfer the title to us kids...if she doesn't the Ohio lawyers get rich...and nobody wins...time will tell...

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
KC: Good news on Barb selling the old car. I guess she needs to get someone else to look into the newer cars fix! Hope it doesn’t cost a fortune. I wonder if the dealership where she bought it would give her a break on costs to fix it. Worth asking!

One batch of pastry dough done and in the refrig resting and getting cold so I can roll it out.

Virtual Funeral starts in 15 mins.

GilroyCA

Dance Instructor
Good morning all.

I don’t have oxygen, Pat. I seem to do OK without it, I just have to take it easy sometimes.

Karen, too bad the car didn’t get fixed. I hope the next guy can fix it.

We will not be going North until after December 21. Until then we are restricted from traveling 150 miles from home. If we go further, it is a two week quarantine.

water in the cabin is turned off and all pipes drained. The heat gets turned off too.

I want to take the truck to the car wash today and Nancy wants to do a couple of things. It’s nice to get out of the house.

Bellalago Belle

2nd Officer
Finally got around to eating lunch a bit late. Bert had to go over to a neighbor's house to give him some information Bert researched for him and our community fishing club. He spent days gathering that information and then had to print out about 25 pages for these guys. You'd thin they'd al least buy him a new printer ink cartridge for all he used up on all that printing.

K2 - You're wrong on a couple of things. First of all, when I have to bring oxygen with me like yesterday, it's not a tank I'm using. I have an Inogen oxygen system which is about the size of a large pocketbook. Only problem is that it's heavy to carry by hand. It can be used like a cross chest bag, but again, it's how heavy it is. I usually let Bert carry it!
Second thing - where did you get the idea that we don't have any sidewalks? Every house in this community has sidewalks in front of it. My problem is that I can't walk very far. That's why we have the travel wheelchair. All I can say is that it sucks to get old, but it's better than the alternative!

KC - Sorry that Barb is still not able to have the problem in her vehicle figured out. I hope this next guy can do it. Having to take it back to the dealer to have work done is always going to cost and I haven't seen a dealer yet who will give any type of discount on service no mater what type of car it is.

Bert just dragged out the decorations for the tree, so I guess it's time to tackle that job! :)

A’Burg Guy

Today has just simply been dull and dreary. And we didn't even have the ray of sunshine of a
Biden / Harris sign to brighten a corner of the yard.
Sorry to hear about the water tank Tony. But at least you caught it while you were all up there! That's me trying to see the bright side of things. I got out of the house today too. I shovelled the snow.
I'm sorry to hear that you pooped out at World Market Pat. But equally happy that Bert was there with your oxygen. Bless Bert's heart for the fishing info for those guys but I have to ask...is there a reason that they couldn't have found that info and printed it themselves?
Lu-Ann was chatting with our friend Joyce in Anthony Karen. She was saying that it was 37F with a stiff breeze this morning. Lu-Ann sent her a picture out the front door of the snow we were getting.
I bet we don't have but a couple of inches but it has been snowing a very fine snow since last night so it just seems like more. Our old home town is getting pummelled with about eight inches - so far!
Good and bad news for Barb's vehicles Karen. Has she reached out to the dealer where she bought the van? Hopefully Wendy will "rubber stamp" your Dad's wishes.
Those hot cocoa bombs look pretty neat Kathie! If a guy could cross the border he'd be at your door with an empty mug in hand! That border loophole is just stupid. As are the people circumventing the rules to travel to the south where there are, oh wait, even more cases! Our Prime Minister (like your current president only with class) said today that he will keep the border closed for as long as it takes for the covid to settle down.
What made me smile Dave, aside form the election sign, was the number of paw prints in your yard. Looks familiar! I have two parcels to drop at the Old Post Office and am hoping that there is no big line. I can't go to the back door here like I used to be able to do...
Things are starting to lock down here again. Starbucks no longer has indoor seating. The rec centre is closed effective this morning so no pickle ball. We were supposed to go to a presentation at our local book shop about Amherstburg's history starting 100 years ago. That too has been cancelled as there were 12 people attending (The shop owner, the speaker and 10 guests) and the limit is now 5. We cancelled our games day because there would have been six of us. One over the limit. Nothing left to do now except drink wine and pet dogs. I guess that's not so bad after all. :emoticon 0100 smile:
I guess I best my cooking mind in gear. Maple Bacon Shrimp over a spinach salad with homemade dressing and croutons for dinner.
I don't know what tomorrow will bring weather wise. But as long as you're all here and well it will be a fine day!

Bellalago Belle

2nd Officer
Here's Florida's dubious honor: We are the third state to have over 1,000,000 cases of
COVID-19 behind California and Texas! :mad: Our a-hole governor wants everything open and will not put a mask mandate in effect. He really has no clue as to how to handle this virus and is strictly following his delusional leader. We are so screwed here in Florida!! :emoticon 0130 devil:

It's finally done - the Christmas tree! Really came out pretty nice. Only thing missing is candy canes. Bert didn't buy any. Tomorrow some of the other totes will come out. Let the rest of the decorating begin and end.

Temp is down into the 40s now and will continue to keep going down. Time to get comfy, put on my jammies and figure out what adult beverage we are having tonight to keep warm. I was thinking hot buttered rum, but Bert told me we have no regular rum, only the captain. Might have to go with Irish coffee. We shall see ...

Time to check out for tonight. See you all in the morning! :)

flgirl51

2nd Officer
Good night from Chilly Belleview...might need to toss an extra blanket on the bed tonite...41 degrees and dropping....here is a picture of my Christmas tree this year...raising it up from the floor seems to stop Ginger from attacking the tree...now she goes after the presents....wrapping paper & bows...always something!

Attachments

• PB300149 (2).JPG
    PB300149 (2).JPG
    174.3 KB · Views: 6

fatherdav55

2nd Officer
Happy Hump-Day Bunnies.

Happy to hear that your sister's old car got sold, KC. Any reason to believe that Wendy won't sign off on your Dad's wishes? It has got to be a real pain in the patoot dealing with property in multiple states. Nice looking tree.

K2; Mark is probably both looking forward to and dreading his Friday surgery. Those chocolate bombs look yummy. How many have you tested for "quality control"?

Sounds like that tank-less oxygen system works as it was designed, BB. Sure beats having to have tanks refilled. Sure sounds like your dick of a governor is betting everything on the covid vaccine being the magic bullet. And to Hell with all the other damages until everyone is vaccinated.

San; Staying within 150 miles of your home doesn't sound too limiting for a quarantine. You can still get into a lot of trouble while staying inside that range.

Lee; It's funny that you mentioned the Biden/Harris sign in the picture. Yesterday Kathi asked me how long I was going to leave it out there. I told her that it won't come down till both of them are inaugurated. And on that day I might put it back in the front yard.

Today is our first use of picking up our groceries at the smaller store. We'll find out how good their people are picking exactly what we ordered with no substitutions. I expect it to go well.

A’Burg Guy

Good morning folks.
A bright but cold start to this Hump Day. There were a few brave souls walking down at The Navy Yard. Fort Malden was closed. I suspect that the path was too slick.
I hope that you put a big bow on that sign when it goes out front on January 20 Dave! We relied on the “personal shopper” at the grocery when we first came home last spring. You remember last spring. Not nearly the number of cases and most people took things way more seriously . Anyway, the kids at the grocery store did a pretty good job filling the delivery and pick up orders. I hope you find the same!
Your tree looks so nice Karen. Maybe all you need now is a small fence around it to keep Ginger out.
Kathie, I forgot to tell you that the Cottam United Church sold out of their Thanksgiving dinners. They capped orders at 1,000 and every one was sold. Like Rita picking up her turkey the line was up to a couple of hours wait.
That is a rather dubious honour Pat. How does the Governor think it will ever get under control if there are not some restrictions in place? Please be extra careful if you’re out and about.
Not much else going on. I do need to get to the PO when Lu-Ann gets home. She’s having coffee with Brenda and Jan. Doug is out so that easily adheres the 5 people or less gathering rule.
You all take care, ya hear!!

Bellalago Belle

2nd Officer
Good morning from chilly Kissimmee. I understand that some cars had frost on their windshields around here this morning. I'm so glad I missed that! Temp is going to make it to a whopping 60 today and tomorrow we will see the return to the 70s for a few days before the next front slides in. I really hate this time of the year. You just don't even have a clue as to how to dress. That's how people get sick.

KC - Glad your sister sold that car. One less thing to worry about. Has she gotten anyone yet to look at her vehicle?
Neat idea to raise the tree to keep it away from Ginger. Cappi is leaving the tree alone these days. He does like to sleep under the tree, so I can't put a skirt around it. Last time I did use the skirt, it got covered in cat hair! This tree is too close to the ground to appreciate a skirt, and there's no way to put packages under the tree, unless it's a gift card! LOL

Dave - I'll be curious as to how your grocery pickup goes this morning. And yes, our governor is a dick. Beware thought - He's got his sight set on a run for the White House! Between him and our 2 senators, Rubio & Scott, we haven't got that proverbial snowball's chance in he!! to do anything for the people and not just for themselves!

On tap for today is a trip to Restaurant Depot to pick up a few things, get some more decorations up and G&E plus the boys coming for dinner tonight. I promised Ethan one of his favorite meals, so I've been holding off until I knew he'd be here.

Other than that, not much else going on, but for right now, it's time for me to have another cup of coffee and read the newspaper. I'll be back later. :)

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
Good LATE MORNING WRABBITS! Dang it's cold up here in Pure COLD Michigan! 30F and just saw it's up to 32F. A regular heat wave! NOT.

BB: Sorry about thinking you didn't have sidewalks. I guess we always park in your driveway and never noticed them. Good thing you have your handy-dandy Inogen oxygen system to rely on when out and about. And nice that Bert carries it for you since it's so heavy.
Have a good dinner tonight with the family.

DAVE: I still have my BIDEN sign out front by the shrubs. It will come down after the Inauguration. I might add a couple of Balloons on that day to really TICK OFF the Republicans across the street! LOL
Can't wait to get a report on the GROCERY PICK UP. I'm going to sit down one day and figure out how to order with our Kroger store. The first order is FREE of any service charges. And I think if you sign up with some places like Meijer stores you can get free delivery.

KC: Your tree looks perfect. I'm surprise that Ginger wouldn't be able to jump up on that skirt and get on the table. Let's hope she's not reading along and getting any ideas! Ha Ha. Hope you were warm enough last night. You'd freeze in our house. We like it cold at night.

I got a quote from a Lawn Service for a snow removal estimate to see just how
LUCKY we are to have Ed doing our snow removal at the prices he charges us. The estimate came in as a e-mail and they wanted $759 for the entire Winter season. They would come out when there was 2" of snow as many times as needed. UNBELIEVABLE expensive cost. Ed does it for $232 a season. Last year he limped along after his knee surgery and still showed up whenever it snowed. What a guy!

Lee:
Hope you had a nice Brrrrrr walk at Navy Park. I give you a lot of credit getting those pups ready for their walk and taking them everyday to the Park. Kudo's to you both for such care of your pups.

SAN: How's it going over your way. Have you done a GOOGLE MAPS route to see just where you can go in a 150 mile radius? Time to find a good puzzle to set up and work on to keep your mind busy during this pandemic. Oh and don't forget to get outside and do a daily walk. Add a few more feet everyday and you'll get your strength back a lot sooner than just thinking about doing it.

Out of here for now. I need to go and pick up the CD's of my latest scans of the Mammogram and Ultra Sound I had done. All turned out good! Whew!!

Enjoy your day folks.