Return of the Cruising Bunny's....

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
Good Morning Wrabbits!
Well, I checked and it is SATURDAY! I gt up way too early and got the coffee made. Art was getting ready to go on his bike ride.
It was 30F Outside and bynthe time he left the SUN was shining. Makes all the difference when it’s sunny outside.

DAVE: If you still have some turkey, dressing and cranberry around try making one of those Starbuck’s sandwiches. I went as far as grilling ours. And although a bit messy to hold they sure were yummy.

Not sure what I’m going to do today. I know I will be staying home.
Now don’t get on my case for doing the following! I was safer than most will be today in the stores!

At 10:30 pm last night I drove over to our local Kohl’s, that was open until MIDNIGHT and just had to use up my Kohl’s Cash coupon and other discounts. Best time to shop for sure. I was maybe 1 of 15 people in the entire store! Got 4 Christmas gifts and great savings.

You all enjoy your day. I might do some baking over here. Later gang.

Bellalago Belle

2nd Officer
Good morning, everyone! I hope you have something wonderful planned to do today! Got a Gator game to watch this afternoon, but other than that, not much going on.

KC - I'm glad Barb got one final chance to go in the pool the other day. Come Tuesday that swimming is going to be a memory to hold her over until next year! Last I looked, Marion County is supposed to from down to 34! We're not going to be much higher than that either. :( But then again, Tuesday will be the first day of December, so you knew it had to happen sooner or later.

K2 - I see you just posted. Brrr ... that's chilly up by you for sure. Good day to bake and keep the house nice and warm. Once I get off here, I want to make a list of what I want to bake for the holidays. I haven't made anything in the last few years, but I figure as long as we have to stick close to home these days, I might as well get to baking.
Glad you trip to Kohl's was productive and the store wasn't very crowded. I think one day in the coming week when we have nothing to do, might take a trip up to World Market and get a tin of the thinnest, best tasting ginger snap cookies ever. I have to hide them, or they will finish the whole tin in a day or two!
I love turkey or turkey & stuffing sandwiches, but I hate cranberry sauce. I also won't drink cranberry juice or any drinks with cranberry juice in it.

Glad we had nothing planned for today. I've been waiting for an item I ordered from Amazon and it was a good thing I checked the tracking on it. Originally supposed to be delivered on Monday, then Sunday and now it shows out for delivery today! It's a charcuterie board with way more room than the board I've been using. Now we're just going to have to go get more cheeses at Aldi's to fill it! LOL

Dave - That sure was a fast in and out for you today. Kathi ready to go shopping?

San - Loved the picture of snow on Mt. Shasta that Nancy posted on FB. I hope yo're having fun and not overdoing it.

Lee - So what's on tap for today for you and Lu-Ann? Meeting friends or having friends over for a drink? No more sitting outside unless you've got a propane heated standing by. We have one of the kind that sits up on the table. It warms your upper body, but your feet freeze. That's when I have to put on real shoes and pass up the sandals I usually wear.

Well, this is not getting that cookie list going, so I better close this for now, grab another cup of coffee and get to work. Have a wonderful day, gang, no matter what you're doing. Stay safe, wear your mask and keep washing those hands!:)

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
Saw this on FB. SAN & Nancy have nice places to drive and look at around McCloud. I didn't ask permission to post this here, I'm just going to do it anyways! LOL
1606584682998.png

GilroyCA

Dance Instructor
Good morning from McCloud. It’s in the twenties at night but high 40s during the day.

Turkey dinner was excellent with everyone contributing.

I thought of you all yesterday and how blessed I am knowing you. Thank you.

What’s going on with your sisters vehicle, Karen.

Bellalago Belle

2nd Officer
GATORS WON!!! I'm a happy camper now!! Not a happy camper most of the afternoon though - The internet was out! Bert disconnected and reconnected the modem and tried all the trouble shooting stuff he could think of. I told him I thought it could be an area wide outage. He called Gary and made arrangements for him to come over later to check it out. Well, guess what? I was right! It was an outage in our neighborhood.

Just as we were getting ready to make a run to Publix, I checked and sure enough, internet way back up. Now Bert's a happy camper. G&E invited us over for dinner tonight. Emily is there, so we definitely said yes. No one has seen her since August 1st (the day G&E got married!). I guess it's that time of the year where she's looking for Christmas presents. She did the same thing last year! Grrr ...

San - That was rather chilly overnight in McCloud, but I bet you guys all love it. Do you can Nancy stay in the cabin or in your toy hauler? Just as long as you stay warm. How bout taking some pictures inside the cabin to share with the rest of us?
Glad you had a great turkey dinner with the family.

M&J are coming over tomorrow. Bert sliced up all the turkey from the one they brought over on Thanksgiving and they are coming for turkey sandwiches somewhere along the line. We may never get to eat the leftover steak at this rate!

Shortly after I posted this morning, the charcuterie board arrived via the Prime truck. It really is beautiful and we're going to have plenty of room for all different types of cheeses and stuff on it. Can't wait to use it!!

Hoping to get a chance to do brunch at the Grille tomorrow morning. Otherwise, they won't see us until at least next Thursday. They're closed right now Monday thru Wednesday due to cutting back thanks to the virus. They are also looking to hire another chef so they can be open more days of the week for lunch. That's something that we really used to like to do. They have pretty good hamburgers and salads, plus a lot of other stuff that people like.

Going to get off here for the evening. Getting ready to go to G&E's house and by the time we get home, I'll be looking to go to bed. So until tomorrow, have a great evening, bunnies, and behave yourselves! :)

A’Burg Guy

Environmental Compliance Officer
Good evening my friends!
Hopefully you have all had a fantastic day whether at or near home or a on a bit of a getaway.
What were we up to today Pat? Same old...We headed to Starbucks for breakfast instead of fruit and yogurt at home. Came back and walked the dogs in the Navy Yard, did some laundry, brushed dog teeth and trimmed dog toe nails, had lunch, pulled a tarp over the outdoor furniture, walked the dogs around a different part of the Navy Yard and here we are wine in hand checking on my friends. Now aren't you glad you asked? Or not. :emoticon 0100 smile: Our friend Dave is a wood worker by choice (his hobby). He makes beautiful charcuterie boards! I got a delivery today from Amazon as well. I thought that your moron of a governor said everything could be open all of the time? Cudos to the Grille for putting people, to an extent, above the almighty buck!
Hi Tony! Always nice when you pop by. That pic Kathie posted is just beautiful. I often think that living where you and Nancy do is akin to being on vacation all the time too.
Oh Kathie, don't you hate it when you wake up and you're not sure what day fo the week it is! I guess if you go out on Black Friday you are best to go at night. You are right about the temps. A sunny 32 - 35F day is bette than a dreary 40F day any time. We have a panini press and that's how I like my Starbucks sandwiches if we bring them home. Your soup looked delicious!
Nice that you sister was able to sneak one more day in the pool Karen. Now that you are Madam Vice President do you plan to put forward the idea of a pool blanket? Yes. like Tony asked, what is the situation with the vehicle?
Now that would have been worth a single dinner try with the Food Saver Dave. Heck, it would either work or it wouldn't. I suspect that it would! Was today a trip to the Pooch beauty parlour?
As COVID cases continue to rise here Windsor / Essex enters the Red zone on Monday at 12:01 am. Gatherings are limited to five so we have already cancelled our games days. Pickle ball is restricted to 10 pre registered players for the morning and afternoon sessions. That's pretty fair when there are only 5 courts and the game is doubles. No impact, yet, on retail other than their capacity is limited. In light of the growing numbers on both sides of the border we officially cancelled our time in Florida. It was indeed a hard note to write to Sunshine.
I see by the clock on the wall, well, the long dog nose under my arm, that's it's time to feed the beasts. The dogs want their dinner too! :emoticon 0102 bigsmile:
Hi to the rest of the gang.
About that hand washing and sanitizing thing...to quote the advertising giant Nike "Just Do It".

GilroyCA

Dance Instructor
We went on a ride this afternoon on the off road vehicles. Quite a few patches of snow on the trails. It was in the thirties this afternoon, so we all got cold on the way back to the cabin even though we had three layers of clothes on. We had a good time though.

Pizza for dinner.

Nancy and I get to sleep in the cabin. Matthew,’Patti and Joseph sleep in their toy hauler parked beside the cabin.

fatherdav55

2nd Officer
Good morning Wabbits!

Yes I was on here only shortly yesterday morning. I'd forgotten that we were going even earlier to the small grocery store.

In Ohio most of the counties have hit the RED stage of Covid infections and high hospitalizations. There's only one stage higher than red, and that is purple. Well, over this weekend our county hit PURPLE. So our precautions have become even more stringent.

A half a dozen or less customers were there at that hour. All shelves were fully stocked, even name brand spray bathroom cleaner and name brand sanitizing wipes.

Next week we plan on putting our grocery order in and going for a pick-up in the parking lot.

COME ON VACCINE, be available soon! Luckily our local hospital has freezers that can handle it at minus 90 degrees. Hospitals in this area are filling up. Elective surgeries are being cancelled. I just hope it doesn't get so bad that when someone has a stroke, heart-attack, or car accident that they have difficulty in finding an emergency room that will accept you.

All this mess because people STILL refuse to follow CDC guidelines and the advice by doctors to just follow the rules. And we all know them.

I too am interested what the situation is with your sister's vehicle, KC.

It's below freezing here this morning, but it will be sunny. Tuesday could be the real doozey for cold and snow. Possibly up to 6 inches of the white stuff.

This morning I will be boxing up wrapped Christmas presents to be mailed out of state.

And of course, continue working on left-overs.
1f601.png

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
Good Morning Wrabbits! I woke up dreaming about Turkey and Stuffing. Good thing we only have enough leftovers to get us through LUNCH today. I'm MAXED OUT this year as far as TURKEY goes!

DAVE: STATE PURPLE!! Wow....I didn't even know it went past Stage RED! Good move on picking up the groceries. You need to double up on items and then only have to do it every 2 weeks.

Michigan is still on a "ordered close down" by our governor. Inside dining and bars are a NO-NO. But get this........you can still cram your butts into Big Box stores like Kohl's, Target,
JC Penney's, etc. Best time to go to those places is at 10:00 PM. It was all but empty when I went on Friday. If I didn't have that darn $10 buck coupon I would have stayed home. I managed to buy 3 Christmas gifts at a savings and used the $10 buck coupon towards them. Yup, the STORE WON.....I spent MORE than the coupon! Ha Ha

So DAVE.......we're in for the same SNOWY weather starting Monday and going into Tuesday. Time to BEG ARTIE to let me bring up the small push Toro Snow-blower. For some reason he hates having to TEST the machine to see if it still works. Last year it never made it up from the basement. I don't see the big-deal. Our lawn-guy usually has sent around a Invoice to collect for Snow-Removal for the season. He still hasn't done that. Maybe it will be in our mailbox with the November grass/leaf cutting bill.

Right now it's SUNNY and a COLD 34F here. High will be a whopping 40F!! Welcome to PURE MICHIGAN WINTER!! :confusedvb:

Not sure what's on the agenda today. Pretty much caught up on cleaning.
Will attend Virtual Church.
I guess I could drag up the Christmas Tree and see if it lights up! I really would just like to leave it in the box in the basement. Just don't feel much like decorating this house since we won't be having the usual BIG Christmas gathering.

Our Mark is having HIP surgery on Friday. It's NOT a HIP REPLACEMENT. He'll have to use crutches and a walker for at least 2 weeks and since they live in a 2-level Colonial home he can only go downstairs once and upstairs once because of the stairs.

Open Hip Abductor Tendon Repair into a Bone Trough. Here's some pictures of what it looks like if you can handle it:

Ashley will be graduating from Michigan State University on Dec 19th. That's her Dad's birthday too! We are invited to sit in front of their TV with Ashley front and center to listen for her name to be read. That's it ...... less than 4 years of hard work and studying and you don't get to do the MAJOR WALK across the stage to get your diploma! Bummer.
And then you don't have a job lined up because NOBODY is hiring. I feel really bad for our girl. She worked so hard to be on the Dean's list every year and graduate with honors. So much for all of that! A PERSONAL VICTORY this time around. :emoticon 0137 clapping:

SAN: Hope you brought up enough WARM CLOTHES for those chilly rides in the ATV vehicles. Sounds like you all are enjoying your time in McCloud. The pictures of the mountains are beautiful. Try posting a few more on Facebook. And if you want I'll transfer them onto here. Let me know.

KC: Did Barb get that car fixed yet. I think it was Barb who had the car issues?

Negc: Are you doing okay after your surgery? Hope so. Are your restaurants on lock-down by you?

Lee: I get the chills thinking of you walking the dogs over in the park this morning. Tomorrow if you get the same SNOW we're suppose to get should be interesting for the pups and you and Lu-Ann. Time to get out your YAK-Tracks.

1606659288194.png

I have mine right on a shelf in the garage! Makes walking down the driveway a tad safer.

Okay, I'm off to get a cup of coffee. YOU ALL behave and have a good Sunday.
We'll make it through this COLD WINTER and hopefully soon we'll all get our COVID SHOTS and life will start to get back to normal. Well........whatever NORMAL is!! LOL

DETROIT Ford Motor Co said on Tuesday it has ordered a dozen ultra-cold freezers that can safely store Pfizer Inc's COVID-19 vaccine, a move aimed at ensuring the U.S. automaker's workers have access to vaccines when they are rolled out nationally.

Bellalago Belle

2nd Officer
Good morning, everyone! You are mentioning that hated "S" word too much today and I expect to hear it more often from you Yankees over the next few days. Glad that's not on our radar!!

It's going to be a rather busy day around here today, starting with brunch at the Grille. After that Gary alone will be stopping over. We must have at least 10 boxes here with Christmas gifts and computer parts. The boxes keep coming right up to last night after 9:00! Good thing Gary called us and said that he got a notification that 2 packages had been delivered. Sure enough, they were there. For some reason, Amazon, UPS, and others don't even right the bell any longer which is not good. Makes it too easy for "porch pirates" to steal packages when people don't know they've been delivered.

Later this afternoon M&J will be here to pick up and eat some of the turkey they brought on Thanksgiving that Bert carved up. Unfortunately, he always throws the bones away before I get a chance to make stock out of it. Turkey sandwiches are on the menu today for sure.

San - Don't you go catching a cold now, ya hear? Wear another layer of clothes when you're out playing with your toys. Don't forget, you lost weight and your skinny a$$ will feel the cold more.

K2 - We're finally going to decorate the tree tomorrow. It will be a good day to do it as there's an 80% chance of rain. I don't see us going too far.

Time to get off here for now. Bert is actually ready to go to the Grille and I am getting hungry! I'll be back later ... :)

verosnowbird

Quartermaster (Helmsman) - QM
Good afternoon all, (it is 12:05 here)

I see you all had a nice Thanksgiving, even though it was different from other years. We also had a nice day, the kids and grands were over, these are the same people in our "bubble" except for the ones away at college, but they get tested every week in school. No hugs or kisses from them, but it was so nice to see them. They don't go back until February, as the schools are trying to keep the spread down by not sending the kids bak to school and then back home for Christmas. It's good because they also can work to pad their bank accounts!

K2, I feel sorry for Ashley. Taylor, our oldest granddaughter is graduating in May, and still doesn't know if she will have graduation. Last years class didn't get a graduation, so who knows. Her lacrosse season is also on hold, and she is team captain, so I hope she gets a chance to play. Last year we were in Hilton Head with these kids when the word came down about the pandemic, and the senior ladies were upset because they had just played their last game, and they didn't even know it, as the season had only started a few weeks before. This virus has sure impacted a lot of things we didn't figure on.

Our restaurants are still opened for indoor dining, but you have to wear a mask except when sitting at the table. The tables are also spread out and the menus are just one time use paper, and are thrown away. Condiments are in separate packages.

Dave, glad to see you are still keeping yourself safe and observing all the protocols. I did see that Ohio was very badly impacted by the virus.

Lee, I thought the borders were closed, but our friends told me the folks from Canada that they play golf with are coming to florida again for the winter. I don't blame you and LuAnn for staying home. We will be just seeing the friends who we see up here, as they left friday for a month, they will b home for Christmas and head down again at new Year's for the rest of the winter.

BB, Gary got a real winner in Elaine. She is just so nice and her boys (at least the ones we met) were friendly and very polite. How did your visit with Emily go. Sad that you think she is looking for gifts, but I think you are probably right.

Tony, One of our granddaughters will be going to Mt. Shasta the end of December to visit with her boyfriends family. What can she expect in terms of weather. I think she thinks because it is California it will be warm (at least warmer than Dec. in Massachusetts), so I think she better pack some warm clothes. Of course, this is all dependent on the Covid situation, so we will see. He came out here last August just as our governor implemented a quarantine for visitors, so she might find the same thing.

Karen, I have to laugh at you and BB, thinking 75 is too cold to go in the pool. Both our kids have pools and while Kevin's will get to 80 in he middle of a hot spell in July, Lisa's is never warmer than 72 because of all the trees that shade here pool. They had a bunch of trees taken down this September, so maybe next year it will be warmer. Us Northerners have thicker blood, I guess.

Bill is doing OK. Still having issues with stamina and energy. Our weather hasn't been ideal for going out, so I am hoping when we get to Florida it will be easier to get and build up his stamina.

Bellalago Belle

2nd Officer
Back from brunch. They had a really good crowd there this morning. Two of the servers were off this weekend for one reason or another, so the manager and 1 server were being run ragged. I asked the manager how many steps he had already taken in the hour and a half they'd been open. He was already up to 7,000 steps! We were good and didn't order mimosas today. We were sitting inside and it's just not the same as being out on the patio, listening to Caribbean type music and drinking mimosas. Being inside with all the TVs playing sports events did not call for mimosas to us at least. Others were having it. We saw them go through at least 12 bottle of bubbly while we were there!

Running to the library to return a book before any of the kids gets here. :)

Bellalago Belle

2nd Officer
And once again, I am back.

Rita - Sounds like a very nice Thanksgiving. Did you have to do all the cooking or did others help out? Who cleaned up afterwards? I fixed and cooked all the veggies. M&J brought everything outside to the table. Bert grilled the steaks. Both guys did the dishes and put everything away. Then it was time for the key lime pie I made. We definitely divided up the work, so no one had to do it all.

It was nice seeing Emily the other day, but she'd rather play with the dogs than talk to anyone. Most of her responses are only a few words or a grunt or shrug. Not very friendsly, but we did get a hug when we were leaving. She's really looking for those Christmas gifts. I bet she'll show up on Christmas Eve here too! That's what she did last year and she hasn't been here since. She really does worry me. She's a high school senior and has never gone on a date. She refuses to learn how to drive and is only interested in getting a job at Sea World. Not very lofty goals at all. Sad ...

I think I'm going to take advantage of the fact that no one has shown up yet and take myself off to the lanai (82 degrees!) with a glass of wine and my book, while I still can today. :)

GilroyCA

Dance Instructor
Rita, Mount Shasta is at around 3,000 feet in elevation. You can see all the snow on the mountain. The temps will be around the 30s and 40s during the day and in the 20s at night. We all have winter jackets to wear up here. She is thinking Southern California which is much milder.

We are loading the three trucks for the trip home. Leaving in about an hour. 348 miles south.

California is purple now, so things are locked down. As of Tomorrow, we are not supposed to travel more than a100 miles from home. If we do, it’s a fourteen day quarantine.

Bellalago Belle

2nd Officer
Safe trip home to the whole McKenna gang! Lots of fun memories make for a special Thanksgiving at the cabin.

Checking out for tonight. M&J never came over as Jimmy didn't feel well today. We'll freeze most of the turkey for them. Gary came over and checked his packages. Only 2 more still to come.

Almost time for dinner. Never made it outside as Brian called just as I was going out to the lanai. That was ok. I'd rather hear what's happening in their NC world when I get a chance.

Time to eat some of that leftover steak and stuff. Then time to decide what we might watch on TV tonight. See you all in the morning :)

A’Burg Guy

Environmental Compliance Officer
Yet another day that seems to have gotten away from me.
However, that didn’t stop me from thinking about all of you throughout the day.
Hoping that it was a grand day paled only by the amazing day that’s coming tomorrow.

flgirl51

2nd Officer
Good evening from Belleview!!

Regarding Barb's car...because of the Holiday weekend she was not able to get in touch with our mobile mechanic..she left a voice mail for him & is hoping he can come tomorrow & fix the car....I have my doubts that will happen...but you never know...

San, that was sure a short trip....I was thinking you were going to be gone longer....glad you all had a fun time!

K2, poor Ashley....all that work and then boom...nothing fun to show for it! I really feel bad for all the kids high school or college...it's just sad!! Prayers for Mark's upcoming surgery!!

Rita, sounds like a lovely get together with family for Thanksgiving...hoping that Bill will heal quickly & be back to his old self soon....or a new & improved new self...

BB, I think you are right regarding Emily's reasoning for showing up...not sure I would be inclined to "gift" anyone with the kind of attitude she is showing...

Dave, smart move to change to grocery pick up...the more you can avoid going out into the general public the better!!

Lee, not sure which is worse...you getting a cold nose up your armpit or me with a cat walking across the keyboard when she wants food or just attention...

Tree is set up in the living room...and may or may not get decorated tommorrow...I am trying something new to try to keep Ginger out of the tree & not chewing on the lights/wire...I've set it on a small table about 18-24" off the floor...which now means my 6 ft tree is 8 ft tall....it looks nice...but will be a pain to decorate because I will need a ladder to hang the garland & the ornaments... other than that...not much else going on....Barb may have sold her old car...the guy is supposed to meet her Tues at the DMV....if her car isn't running I will need to go & pick her up...hopefully the guy won't back out like another guy did...
Going to go pour a glass of "leftover" wine & settle in for the night...keep staying safe all!

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
Nice CHATTER on here folks. I have nothing to add. I made a batch of cookie dough. New recipe. Lemon Drop cookies made with Ricotta cheese in the dough. Hope they turn out good. There will be LOTS of them to pass around.

Made a pot of YUMMY Chili for our dinner. I don't often make Chili, but this batch was a keeper.

SAN: Hope you and your GANG have a safe travel home. Take care.

Rita: Good to hear from you girl. I think the SUN and being by the water will help Bill get back on his feet a little better. Lucky you for getting away. I would cook and never go into a restaurant if I could get ART to get away for even 3 weeks! It won't happen this year.

KC: Hope you and your sisters are doing good over your way. Well, I just saw that you POPPED ON here. Good luck with all the CAR issues tomorrow. Hope it all works out with selling the old car.
Always SOMETHING! LOL

BB: You and your gang sure are BUSY, BUSY, BUSY. Better go see if there are anymore pkgs on the front porch! LOL

Lee: I was thinking of you guys today too. Freezing while walking the dogs by the water. Brrrr. :)

Out of here for tonight. Suppose to get that ugly SNOW sometime tomorrow.

DAVE: Let us know how the grocery store PICK-UP works out. Smart move.

fatherdav55

2nd Officer
Good Monday morning Bunnies!

Atta Boys to Ford for getting those freezers to store the Covid vaccine. Glad your chili was a keeper, K2. Which reminds me that I need to take a container of ours out of the garage freezer.

BB; I think Covid is the reason these delivery services don't knock or ring the doorbell much anymore when they leave a package. Less chance of the customer coming out and spreading the virus on the drivers. Now they tend to E-mail you a picture of the box sitting on your porch.

So nice to hear from you again Rita. Do yourself and Bill a favor and stay away from indoor dining at restaurants for a while. Just get out of the house by going for the take-out so you don't have to worry about their ventilation system.

San; Like you, I've begun to dislike the color of purple.

Good going that Barb sold her old car, KC. Now it's just waiting to see if the buyer shows up at the DMV.

So Lee, what were you doing yesterday that kept you so busy?

Talked with my Arizona daughter last night. Her plexiglass quarantine room for her daughter showed up. She's really enjoying that for the next 14 day she doesn't have to move that elf around every night. Her funny husband put some Mountain Dew in a small jar right next to the "room". When his daughter asked what it was he said, "Elf pee, you want to taste it?" Which of course grossed out his daughter.
1f601.png

I forgot to ask if he then took a sip.

Bellalago Belle

2nd Officer
Good morning, y'all!

Woke up to a grim rainy morning which indicated that our cold front has arrived. While not too cool right now, temp will drop down to 42 by tonight and the high tomorrow will only be 56! That's freakin cold for this area, believe me. Definitely going to be time to beak out socks and closed in shoes. But there is a good side to all this - It's not going to snow here!! :p

San - I hope you all arrived home safe and sound last night. I hope you check in with us so we know you're home.

K2 - Poor Ashley to miss out on so my in her senior year in college. Not getting to walk across the stage stinks. She also missed out on her senior prom, right? And then not to be able to get a job is a further bummer. What was her major, by the way?
Will keep Mary in my prayers for his upcoming surgery. Our neighbor just had hip replacement surgery a few weeks ago and she is now walking 5 miles a day. Any chance Mark's surgery could get canceled due to the increase of the virus? I know that's happening in some areas.

Dave - Good for you going to grocery pickup so you don't have to go in the stores right now. Bert still wants to go into stores and do his own shopping. Even when I give him a list, he still gets at least 1 thing wrong!

KC - Good move raising up the Christmas tree. I hear you though as to why you did it. First year we had this tree, Cappi bit through the electric line. I don't know what kind of jolt me might have gotten, but he's never done that again. He will bite on the leaves though and knock things off the tree. Right now he's asleep right under the tree waiting for the ornaments to start showing up!! LOL

Lee - Don't ya just hate when a day slips away from you and you haven't a clue where it went? It's so easy to get involved with stupid stuff and never get to the things that really need to be done. I hope today is better.

Rita - Have you figured out how you're getting to Florida yet? Are you driving or flying? If you fly, will your friends be driving your car south? When are you supposed to get here? Sorry for all the questions, but inquiring minds need to know! ;)

Just about time to see about having lunch. Hopefully, after that we will get to decorating the tree. I'll try to stop back later and let you know how that idea went. In the meantime, have a terrific day and stay safe!:)