Return of the Cruising Bunny's....

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
Got all my errands done. Credits issued for items I returned.
Got the spices I wanted and washed the old jars and put the fresh spices in them. Now I made some labels while here in the computer room.

Lee: As far as the Bridgerton series, I really can take it or leave it. It was a slight trashy and SLOW. SAME predictable scene after another. Hopefully, there will be something else on.
The "DIG" was from a true story and that's one reason it was decent. Art looked up the original story and it showed a picture of the SHIPS INSIDE and it looked exactly like the one in the movie. The director copied very nicely.

Well just like that it's going to be SATURDAY tomorrow! FAST WEEK with all we had going on over here. Hope the SNOW isn't as bad as they're calling for. At least I have my supply of meats. I got a package of Costco Pork Chops and we're set for PORK CHOPS for quite awhile. Amazing how inexpensive it was. $1.79 pound. Got a pkg of Lamb Chops while I was there too. Hate to see the PHOTO DEPT being taken out of the store. I loved popping in that area and having prints made up off the phone. I guess you can still do it ONLINE, but it was always nice to have the LIVE HELP of the Techs right there in front of you.

Okay, out of here for now.

I'm so happy that BEAR has enough sense to NOT do those COLD WALKS by the water front. Smart dog.

fatherdav55

2nd Officer
Yes boys & girls, it is now a weekend. Somehow in my working days it seemed a lot more important than it does now.

I'm inching closer to getting the Covid vaccine. All states and all counties do it differently. In some cases even cities in the same county do it differently. Here in Massillon, those 65 to 70 years old now qualify to get the vaccine. To do this you fill out a form on your computer and submit it. (For those who don't have a computer they can call and submit the information that way.) Then you wait till they call YOU so you know when and where to show up to get the shot. And they tell you that it may take weeks for you to get their call.

I too loved that court hearing where one person had a cat filter on their computer, Lee.

I never knew that they had different endings filmed for "Blazing Saddles", BB. In some cases when they do that it's because they want the ending to be secret, and even the actors and crew don't know which one will be chosen to be the ending. They did that with the TV show "Dallas".

It's good that you occasionally check the use-by dates on spices, K2. And good for you for double masking. Both of the vaccines available now are 95 percent effective, but that still leaves 5 percent of the people that can still get infected.

That new 1-shot vaccine coming out soon has a lower overall effective rate. But it's notable that during testing it was found to be 100% effective in keeping people out of hospitals and dying. You may only get mildly sick if you get infected.

If I had a choice in what vaccine I'd get it would be the 1-shot one. But I'll take whatever one of the 3 becomes available to me.

The only thing we have planned today is trying out the air-fryer on some breaded shrimp.

That and hoping we don't get dumped on with a lot of snow. "Wish in one hand and .... in the other and see which one gets filled up first."
1f601.png

flgirl51

2nd Officer
Good morning from rainy Belleview....I decided I'd better post this first thing as the day just seems to get away from me for some reason & I never make it back...
Dave, it's a long grueling process getting approved for surgery at our age...and it doesn't help when I think half the doctor's now days are law school drop out's who only learned 1 thing...CYA....cover your @SS...

Kathie, good luck on your hunt for a new laptop..I got mine at Best Buy probably 6-8 years ago...it probably needs to be cleaned up...but for now it gets the job done, so I'm not going to mess with it...

Lee, that is the coolest thing having the book signed by Shirley Temple Black....and very well & kindly said about our past & current Commander in- Chiefs....saw the pic's of President & Mrs Biden looking at the Valentine decorations on the front lawn of the White House....and they just looked so darn cute & NORMAl....something we haven't seen in 4 long years...

Pat, you & Bert picked a perfect day yesterday to go for a drive...hope it was successful in making that stop at True Blue....the weekend is looking to be pretty much a wash out....but it's better than snow...so no complaints...

Finally got an email from the Ohio lawyer on Thurs. that my Dad's paperwork finally arrived at the courthouse..."but" he had 3 more forms that I needed to sign that the court required...so why...would he not have known this & sent them with the original papers 4 months ago?? He emailed the papers & told me that after I signed them to email them to the probate court & mail the originals to him....after I read thru them I had to email him back that they had my Dad's address wrong on one of the forms...it was a combination of his address & mine...apparently no one proof reads anything before they send it off....I emailed him back on Thurs. telling him I needed a corrected form and so far I'm still waiting...it's enough to drive a person crazy! Now I think it's time for a 2nd cup of coffee & figure out what I'm going to do today...meeting my uncle, his wife, Wendy & my sister's for an early dinner tonite....was also supposed to be my cousin from Ohio...but they decided to leave for home yesterday instead of staying the weekend as planned...oh well...some people just are not good at being away from home..Later gang!

Bellalago Belle

2nd Officer
Good afternoon, everyone! As Karen said, it was rainy here earlier and unintentionally, Bert and I took advantage of it - We slept until almost 11!!! First time I ever did that in my life. Luckily we woke up when we did, as Jimmy was dropping the kids off before 12. WRONG! His appointment was changed to 11. He dropped the kids off within 5 minutes of our getting up! Needless to say, our day is totally off, but that's ok.
The reason Jimmy dropped the kids off was because he had an appointment with an agent at the building center! Missy and Jimmy are looking into buying a house here in Bellalago, but don't know if they want to go with a new build, which will take months to even get started due to the backlog of homes that are sold and waiting to be built, or to buy a resale. Decisions, decisions!!
We're just getting ready for lunch, so I'll be back later. :)

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
Good AFTERNOON Wrabbits.
Nice to see you folks getting out of your HUTCH cubbies and posting!

DAVE: I saw some of those AIR FRYER gizmos at Best Buy yesterday when I went in to cancel the GEEK Squad guys appointment and get my money credited to my Visa card.

My goodness they sure do come in all kinds of sizes. I can't believe how many KITCHEN/HOME items Best Buys sells. Stoves, refrigs, vacuums, washer/dryers, coffee pots, mixers, just about everything. Just amazed me big time! Oh and here and there they had some ELECTRONICS too! Ha Ha.
Let us know how you liked your shrimp!
Nice to know you're getting closer to getting the VACCINE!!

Our JILL finally has a date to get her 1st vaccine shot. She's considered a Essential Worker at the Kidney Dialysis clinic. She sure is! Around all the people having their blood cleaned in the machines. YIKES. She already had to Quarantine right before Christmas for 14 days when she tested positive. She had no symptoms, but wanted to be sure she was okay before we got together for our family Christmas dinner. Well, she tested positive and we ALL went and got tested and all the rest of us tested NEGATIVE. We haven't seen them in person since Dec 19th. We have met at the High School parking lot to exchange things, but had masks on.
Now that Art and I are vaccinated we will see if Jill will allow a IN HOUSE visit w/masks on. She is so OVERLY PROTECTIVE of us and her gang. I can't blame her. It would be nice to give them all a HUGE HUG SOON! ZOOM meetings just aren't doing it for me anymore.

BB: Well, just what do you think of M&J possibly moving into Bellalago? I hope they know just what they would be getting into. HOA fee's are steep and all the other costs add up quickly. Not to mention I see GRANDMA & GRANDPA doing pick-up and child sitting a lot more than right now! There goes your "OWN TIME"!! :oops:

Lee: You kind of lost for words today? All this quarantining getting to you by now. I know I'm about to SCREAM at times. I have all the time in the world to do things and I just don't feel motivated. Surprised I got the SPICES taken care of!

I had 3 apples on the counter so I got my old 1613242581604.png out and looked
up APPLE FRITTERS. I use to make those decades ago. I whipped them up and they turned out rather decent. They're only good if eaten warm. They kind of turn hard after a few hours on the counter. That book says "NEW".....well I got mine for my bridal shower 55 years ago!

Karen: Reading about your DEAD-BEAT LAWYER can drive my BLood pressure UP. This guy is a real JERK. I like how he wants YOU to mail the newly signed papers to the Court. Thank goodness you keep copies of all this stuff. Let us all know when this ALL IS COMPLETE and FINAL and we can all TOAST a good shot of WHISKEY (or WINE) to the end of a nightmare.
Hang in there....it seems like there might be a light at the end of this tunnel soon.

Rite/Bill: Stop by and let us know how things are going for you two. Hope you're practicing MASK wearing while out and about. Hate to see you get sick down there.

I'm out of here. I see the SNOW is just starting to fall a very very little bit.
I need to get some milk. I can't live without at least one glass of milk a day. I get the 1% Lactose Free Milk. Taste just like the full strength stuff!! LOL

We're having CHICKEN and Long Grain Rice for dinner with a nice salad. Easy going.

Later gang.

Bellalago Belle

2nd Officer
Ok lunch is over and Jimmy just left with the kids. OMG! Was Nathan ever hyper. He couldn't sit still if his life depended on it! He got into Skittles right after they got here and ate a whole bowl of them, unbeknownst to us.

I have no trouble if M&J want to move back to Bellalago, as long a they have their own house. The kids are getting old enough that they could ride their bikes to and from school, saving us doing car duty. They school here doesn't get out until 4:20, so by the time they would get home, Jimmy should arrive shortly afterwards. Right now they are just weighing their options and getting all those proverbial ducks in a row.

Lee - Not to leave you hanging, yes, we did get to True Blue Winery yesterday and they were open. We each had a glass of Crazy Good and the cheese and fruit tray. It really hit the spot. Then we bought a bottle of Crazy Good that Fatima had to make for our one glass. I really felt sorry for them when she told us that they were closed for 8 months and could not sell anything. The blueberries from March/April would have rotted on the plants but people from Solivita and some young people came and cleared the plants for them and got to kep the blueberries. Never got to take any pictures this time. Maybe next time when hopefully, people will not have masks on.

Karen - You sure this lawyer passed the bar exam? Talk about a real screw up! Glad you and your sisters are getting together with Wendy and other relatives. I hope the rain doesn't mess you all up.

Dave - Glad it's looking better for you to get the vaccine in the not too distant future.

Kathie - It would be nice if Jill can get the vaccine soon also. I know down here the teachers are also looking to get it seeing as how they deal with so many different kids each day.

Lee - So how's the weather north of the border? Are you getting snow too? I don't blame Bear for staying in the van instead of going for a walk in that cold weather. I would too!

Now that Jimmy and the kids are gone, it's time to sit down, relax and watch the shows we missed last night when M&J and the kids were here for pizza and to talk about homes available here compared to some new homes in the same area they live in now. Bellalago is definitely a much better deal, so we shall see what happens.

Enjoy the rest of your day. I doubt I'll be back today, so I'll just say that I'll see you sometime tomorrow! :)

A’Burg Guy

Environmental Compliance Officer
Off the hook again. At least there were a few brave members out of a generally gutless bunch of Repubs.
Cold? Yep.
Snow showers all day. Not enough to need sweeping or shovelling but coupled with the wind it wasn’t overly pleasant.
I feel bad for Harold and Fatima Pat. That’s a long shut down to have weather for a small business. They are nice people and I hope they are able to make it. Tough call for Missy and Jimmy. A new build that’s a way off or a resale. Are their bidding wars in FL? It’s crazy here with houses going way over asking to multiple offers. John, our realtor here, reckons that this place has gone up by 30% in the year since we went firm. Yep, that was one year ago.
Jill should have been way at the top of the vaccination list Kathie. All frontline essential workers should have been. I was amazed the last time I was in a brick and mortar Best Buy. It looked more like an appliance store than an electronics store! I’d still be cautious with in home visits and real hugs. Our government, while starting to open things up a bit, is warning of a possible third wave. :emoticon 0183 swear:
I’m glad you got a chuckle out of my quick post Karen. I wonder how many bunnies were able to read it without dropping a beat! Such is the power of the human mind. You are so right. It’s nice to have a real, caring couple in The White House.
At least you’re inching closer to the poke Dave. We have no idea when we’ll be seeing, um, feeling the jab. I will be happy with any of the vaccines They do seem “close” in their ability to protect people. From the current strains...
Time to rustle up dinner.
After I wash my hands of course.

flgirl51

2nd Officer
Back from dinner with the family....we sat outside on the patio & it was lovely....until just about the time we were getting ready to leave...wind picked up a bit & it cooled down...food was ok...service ...eeeh...took over 45 mins. to get our food after we ordered...I know it wasn't the server's fault...but I don't think she did a very good job of checking on our order either...and no...they were not busy at all inside...now it's time to get comfy...and maybe have a glass of wine...

Does everybody have something special planned for their sweeties tomorrow...it's Valentine's Day ya know!

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY BUNNY'S! ENJOY YOUR DAY SWEETIE'S!!

Happy valentines day cute bunny with balloon
1613284721304.png
Happy valentines day cute bunny with balloon

HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A FANTASTIC DAY. We have NO PLANS! Staying home!

fatherdav55

2nd Officer
Happy Valentines Day!, all you young lovers.

Wasn't it just a week ago that it was Super Bowl Sunday?

Before I forget about it, on CNN at 10 tonight there's going to be a special on Lincoln. Got my TV set to record it. Not sure if it's just one show or a short series.

As expected, the Buffoon got off the hook yesterday, just so some Senators wouldn't anger his fans and they could keep their jobs. So much for country over pleasing the cult. The Buffoon WOULD have been found guilty if it had been a secret vote.

The battered shrimp came out perfect using the new air fryer. Without any splashing of hot oil. Our old deep fryer is getting real close to being trashed.

It's hard anymore to tell the difference between an appliance store and an electronics store. It seems that they all want to sell a little of everything.

Have fun looking for just a shoe store, or from years ago, a store that just sells ladies hats.

Bellalago Belle

2nd Officer
Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!

Quiet start to our day around here, but things will get busy later, I'm sure. I believe M&J are planning to stop over again, so Jimmy can show Missy the houses he looed at yesterday, with or without the agent. I sure hope they bring eggs too. Their chickens have been laying like crazy the past couple of days.

Dave - Your mentioning the deep fryer reminded my that we have a BIG deep fryer that I bought shortly after we moved into the this to be able to make ... you're gonna love this ... Palisades Park french fries!! Bert found the recipe to make them and the only way I know to do them is in the deep fryer. I haven't used that fryer in years though, as it takes at least a gallon of oil! As long as you only used it for the french fries, it was good. I made the mistake one time making fried chicken for the family and ruined that oil. Boy, did that hurt in the pocketbook! Never used it again. Now it just sits in a closet taking up space. :(

Kathie - I know you told us but remind me again about when you get your second shot. Hopefully, you'll get to see your family on a more regular basis.

Lee - I could read your message. Don't forget that I taught 1st and 2nd grades and was very used to creative spelling. Any more snow up your way? I hope not.

Karen - Sounds like a nice dinner you had with the family. Sorry the wind ended the outside patio party. Did you get any rain last night? We got torrential rain just as we were going to bed at 12:30. I'm glad it pretty well got it out of its system yesterday and last night, so that when we go to the Grille for dinner we, hopefully, won't have to worry about more rain.

Better see about finding something for lunch before the other crew gets here. I'm sure they'll be looking for something to snack on while they consume all our beer and soda. I sure am glad they are not into wine!! LOL

Have a great day everyone. Give a hug and a kiss to your sweetie, but just make sure you stay safe and do everything to stay that way.

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
BB: we GOT our 2nd SHOT on Feb 9th! All was good. No after problems.

Dave: Good to know the AIr Fryer is doing a good job. So much better not using DEEP FRYER and all the oil. Let me know how Pork CHOPS work and fresh chicken breast’s. Not the frozen patties.
I did virtual church snd sent in prayers for Tong & Nancy and I heard their names mentioned during the service.
Also heard Jill snd her gang mentioned.
I said a prayer FOR ALL OF US BUNNIES.

BB: Hide the Skittles.
If M & J move into the neighborhood you’ll be cooking up a storm for those family dinner get together. Good luck. You might have to move to a bigger house!

Later gang. Need to check on ART and see what he’s up to.

Hello KAREN & Lee!

A’Burg Guy

Crushing In Love GIF

Sending a Happy Valentines Day out to all of fine ladies in the hutch.
Where had you gone for dinner Karen? Starting Tuesday patios here can open with limited and distanced seating. And heaters I hope!
Congrats on Art’s, I mean your win in Team Fox Detroit’s raffle. Lu-Ann had a heck of a time getting her tickets. Donna worked to get the site so it would accept purchases from Canada. It‘s nice to know one of the winners. And she’s a super nice lady to boot! :emoticon 0105 wink:
It‘s starting to sound like Dave and Kathi should be getting a commission for touting the values of air fryers!
I looked up the Palisades Park fries Pat. They sound a lot like the fries that Thrasher’s Fries sell in Rehoboth Beach. It would be interesting to try them with an air fryer! Is Bert making room in the garage for M&J’s chickens? Next snow is supposed to happen tonight through Tuesday. We could see upwards of 6”.
It sounds like “Free in Massillon” may soon have a deep fryer listed Dave! Somebody will want to know if it comes with the oil! It does seem more than a week since Sunday was filled with the promise of a good Super Bowl. We still have a couple of stores that sell only shoes. No handbags. No wallets. Just shoes. There are even men’s shoes in one little dark corner!
Being a lovely sunny day, after our walk we took a drive to Leamington for a Pączki. A what? As far as I can tell it is pronounced “poonchkie”. They are Polish “donuts” only available February 10 - 16. Never had one before and being a grocery item we were allowed to be there. I have to say I can see why people were coming out of the bakery with BOXES of them! We shared two.
Gotta run.
Stay safe my friends.

flgirl51

2nd Officer
Good evening & Happy Valentine's Day!!

Lee, we went to a local chain restaurant here in Belleview called Mojo's...they have 4-5 locations now thru out the county...you forget...this is Flori-"duh" and our worthless leader doesn't put much in the way of restrictions on anything...
We used to make those Packzi's when I worked at Publix...they are good...but to me they are an over priced jelly donut...

Pat, hope M&J come thru with some eggs for you...it's pretty cheap pay for baby sitting....hopefully they can find a place either in your neighborhood or close by so they can really settle in . I did hear it rain sometime during the night...but not sure what time...it wasn't to bad, so I went right back to sleep...

Dave, are you sure you aren't auditioning for one of those late night informercial spots? Buy now in the next 20 minutes & receive not 1 but 2. ....amazing Super Fryers...just pay separate shipping...lol...

Kathie, thanks for the prayer's even if they were only virtual...now you've me wanting some apple fritter's...I've never tried making them at home...might have to do a google search & see what I can come up with...sure hope Jill is able to get her shot soon....that is crazy that as a front line worker she's hasn't been able to get it yet...

Got out fairly early this morning & got my walk in...good thing too...as we've had some pretty good rains move thru off & all all day... a little while ago it was raining & all of a sudden KA-BOOM...lighting flashed followed by a big boom of thunder...poor Ginger was in the window when it happened & went flying out of the computer room...I don't blame her...it scared me too!!
Did a few craft things this afternoon...then ended up on Amazon & bought me a new cordless drill...I have one I bought at Walmart a couple years ago...but it just won't hold a charge at all anymore...I should have known a cheap off brand was not going to last...went back to Black & Decker...found a 20 volt drill that will also work with my weed whacker & cordless blower for on $39 so I bought it...Free shipping too...it was actually cheaper on Amazon that Walmart...works for me...now I just need to find some projects to use it on....
I've got ham, cabbage, carrots & potatoes in the crock pot that is really starting to smell good...catch you all in the morning!

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
Lee: I hate to BURST your BUBBLE, but it was a DIFFERENT KATHIE ANDERSON that won the raffle for Team Fox Detroit Parkinson Group. That person lived in Plymouth, MI. I must say though that I did a FLIP when I first heard the name! Ha Ha. At least I know what it SOUNDS like to WIN!! That raffle made more than $4500 bucks for the Micheal J Fox Parkinson Research Fund. Donna does a fantastic job of dreaming up all kinds of FUND RAISERS for the Parkinson group. Bless them all.

Karen: Good for you getting a new drill. I need to find some magnetic tipped screw drivers. I hate when you're about ready to screw something and the DANG SCREW FALLS on the ground or behind something. I bought Art of gizmo that would make the tips of the tools he has MAGNETIC, but he can't seem to find it and truth be told isn't too interested in the gizmo I bought him about 2 YEARS AGO! DUH!

Now about those OVER PRICES Pączki. In Polish Town they have a lot of old time bakeries that make these at least 4-5 days before the event because they have such a CALLING FOR THEM in the Detroit/Metropolitan area. It use to be that you could only buy them in POLE TOWN. Well, the big stores like Krogers and the former Farmer Jacks caught on to the HYPE and also the local bakeries and now you can buy the OVER PRICES Pączki everywhere.
When I was working I'd actually get up early and stand in line to buy a dozen and bring them to work. I personally don't like them. Too big and too full of not the best fillings. The Italian Veggie Market wants $2.50 each for the suckers. Crazy.

I made 2 Poppyseed Loaves tonight. They're cooling right now. I think I put too much Poppy seeds in them, but I know somebody who will eat them and say they are just fine! Ha Ha

I must agree that I think people like Jill should have gotten the Covid shots a long time ago. She goes in a few weeks. Mark and the kids have to wait it out.

Nancy mentioned to me that Tony had aggressive Mesothelioma. It is a malignant tumor that is caused by inhaled asbestos fibers and forms in the lining of the lungs, abdomen or heart. Symptoms can include shortness of breath and chest pain. The life expectancy for most mesothelioma patients is approximately 12 months after diagnosis. Treatment may improve prognosis and can include surgery, chemotherapy or radiation.
Tony was in the NAVY and said he was on a older ship. He most likely contracted the Mesothelioma way back then from asbestos in the ships and it took it's good old time to raise hell.

Veterans who served in certain military occupations between 1930 and 1980 have a high risk of developing mesothelioma from asbestos exposure. Veterans account for 30% of the estimated 3,000 mesothelioma cases diagnosed annually.The Navy used more asbestos than any other military branch of the U.S. armed forces.

You can get burial benefits, etc but after I looked up all the steps you would have to go through I bet there aren't too many family members who would want to put themselves through all that paperwork for not much money.
I'm thinking that Tony got cremated. Nancy hasn't mentioned anything in her few posts to me and I'm not about to ask.
Anyways, I was thinking about Tony and how I miss some of his remarks on here and thought I'd post some of this information for you all to read. Still hard to believe HE'S JUST NOT HERE ANYMORE.

Okay, I'm out of here for tonight.
Tomorrow I get to drive Art to his EYE Doctor appt to get yet another injection. This time I'm dropping him off and coming back home. It's like 8 mins away and he can call me when he's done. Now you guys watch.........it will be a quick visit this time around because I'm going home! Ha Ha.

Hope you all had a good Valentines Day. Stay diligent to wearing MASKS and using hand sanitizer. Nite from Macomb.

BB: Did you get any EGGS?? And if M&J move what the heck will they do with all the chickens and goat, etc?

REMEMBER NO BANKS OPEN tomorrow and NO MAIL!!

fatherdav55

2nd Officer
One cold but beautiful sunny day here yesterday. But, and there's always but, Mother Nature wants to remind us that she's in control for the next couple of days. By this time Wednesday morning we are forecast to have an additional 8 to 12 inches of snow on the ground. But this is fantastic for skiers, snowboarders, and 12 year olds with a sled. Now what did I do with the toboggan I had years ago?

Happy to read that you got a battery powered drill that has some punch to it, KC. And to have its' battery interchangeable with the ones on your weed-whacker & leaf blower is a bonus. But....you'll never be able to take a break now from a project by saying, "I'll have to wait till the battery recharges".
1f601.png

BB; As long as my French fries come out like McDonald fries I'm a happy camper. Those chickens, I've got a feeling, may be history. (But mighty tasty on the way out.)

Sexism in my book Lee. Men's shoes are always off on the side in a shoe department, with only about a quarter of the shelf space. And don't get me started on underwear.

K2; Those asbestos fibers are nasty little things, even today. Many many homes, including ours, were built with it. And we probably all remember mechanics using their air guns just to blow that stuff off when doing a brake-job. Nasty stuff like lead, in that once you get it in your system there isn't any way to get it out.

As usual, no plans for us today. Just hoping that we don't lose power over the next couple of day. If I was one of those rich people I'd have a back-up generator. But I missed that train.

That Grand Old Oprey special was really good last night, even though I listen to very little country music. As was the one on Lincoln.

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
Wakey, Wakey Wrabbits! Time for yet another "What are we going to do day"!
If it was Late Spring or Summer we could at least get outside and get some Vitamin D in our systems! Well, us few Wrabbits that live UP NORTH that is.

Dave: I couldn't get into the Lincoln special. Lincoln just didn't look anything like the Lincoln I've grown to know through the decades! Ha Ha The Grand Old Oprey always does a good job. They're songs aren't as HEAVY "Hee Haw" as they use to be back in the day.

The ALMOST LAST of the Coffee Beans got ground up this morning. I think I have enough to fill our little container one more time. So that means it's time to ORDER some more coffee.
We found this one Organic brand from Costco that you can get on their ONLINE ordering.
They use to have it in the stores, but not anymore. Last 2 times I had to order it from online.

We're off to the "EYE DOCTORS" soon. It will be a DROP OFF & PICK-UP! I feel like I'll be a UBER driver this morning. Wonder if Art will give me a TiP.

REMEMBER: NO BANKS..... NO MAIL today! Now get out and buy those Mattresses that are ON SALE for PRESIDENTS DAY. I must say that I didn't see too many companies advertising a lot this PRESIDENTS DAY.

Be SAFE and chat later.

A’Burg Guy

For you Pat...
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oh04k5YonjU

A little trivia...what game show creator and host wrote that tune?
Good morning. Snow, snow go away...
We got a pretty good dump last night and more could, may, might be on the way. It all depends if the wind does or doesn’t shift. Or if Dave hops on his left foot while singing along with Freddie Canon. At least that’s how the meteorologists seem to get their info these days!
There are Mojo’s here too Karen. A different chain I’m sure! How did things ever get done before cordless! I fear my drill is headed to that big power tool place in the sky. Don’t laugh. It’s a very old 12V rechargeable.
Aw Geez Kathie. And here I was planning all kinds of questions about how Art liked his “man purse”. Sorry it wasn’t your ticket that won. Just nasty that Mesothelioma. All from something that was acceptable and “safe” back in the day. On line shopping is part of the new normal I think! Safe trip to the eye doc!
I’ve likely mentioned that I wear Saxx underwear Dave. After a recommendation from a friend where did Lu-Ann find them? On a rack in a ladies wear store! Huh? The explanation from the shop keeper was that women tend to buy their husbands / partners better underwear than they’d buy themselves. My Dad used to work part time in a service station, Sheldon’s Sunoco. Back when they sold gas, topped up and changed oil, did repairs of all sorts. I used to love to go with him Saturday mornings and delighted at blowing all kinds of stuff with the air hose.
Did ya get your eggs Pat? Have M&J narrowed the field at all?
I best go clear the patio off. Our two birthday girls, Katie and Ava, aren’t as fond of the snow as Bear is. Our Ally’s birthday was Feb 15. Katie’s is Feb 15. Everyone thinks Ava is about two so we decided she should share her birthday with the other girls.
We get our second shingles shot tomorrow. Hope it’s not as nasty as the first one!
Talk to you all later. Maybe later today. Maybe later tomorrow.
Sanitize those hands and wear those masks!