Return of the Cruising Bunny's....

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
Hi Gang.
Doing good over here. Was told NOT to BEND, LIFT or BLOW MY NOSE for 2 weeks. Yeah right....who does that??? I have a Saline Rinse to use and some type of Vaseline antibiotic ointment to use too! If things don't improve by the next visit Dr will schedule a simple outpatient procedure at our local hospital to clip the vein in the lower back part of my nose. OUCH.

Lee: Your Burrito Bowl sounds yummy. Wish Art was good in the kitchen. He does make good coffee and oatmeal! LOL

In case you missed Jimmy Kimbel Live on Monday this was a funny video!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqlYNWTT-4Y

I'm off of here for now. Need to rest my crazy head a tad. Still nice outside here.

Jill and her gang are going to go to Boyne City later tomorrow to bike and take in the Fall Colors up North. They'll stay at our dear friends (Marie & George's) condo. It has a panoramic view of the Boyne Mtns and Lake Charlevoix . I'd love to own this condo! Too late in life for that stuff. Ha Ha. So much nicer using your friends place. LOL Ashley is going to drive over from Michigan State Univ to meet up with them. Plenty of carry-out places for them to get food to bring in.

Later gang.

Bellalago Belle

2nd Officer
Lee - Sounds delicious. Anything involving beef and peppers is always good.

I decided to be a really nice person, so to our steaks with peppers, onions and sliced mushrooms tonight we will also be having lobster tails in addition to baked fully loaded potatoes. Might even add a shrimp cocktail while the steaks are grilling. And of course to this we will add a bottle of Copper Ridge wine. I just ordered another case of the Cab last week and it will be delivered on Thursday. Nice wine and you can't beat the price. Unfortunately, it isn't sold in local stores and you have to order it online. This is the same wine they serve at Tarantino's and Manny's Chop House.

Well our crappy grey day has held to what they said we would have today. Occasional light rain every once in a while. Bert even remarked it reminded him of a raw fall day up north, except when you went outside it was humid and in the mid 80s.

I saw where they have started getting some voter intimidation down in Miami. One Miami cop on duty at the polling place was wearing a trump for president mask. That is illegal. The mayor of Miami called a news conference to discuss this and I tried to watch it. Only trouble was that he was only speaking in Spanish! :mad: Oh well ...

Time to go relax a bit before I have to start preparing the feast!

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
BB: You EAT WAY TOO GOOD and RICH over your way! Ha ha.

We had leftover soup and Pizza! How’s that for a combination! Sound like something Dave would eat for BREAKFAST!

Going to say Good Nite early from MACOMB!

fatherdav55

2nd Officer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCYI0xXjegI&feature=youtu.be

Wakey, Wakey Wabbits!

"Was told NOT to BEND, LIFT or BLOW MY NOSE for 2 weeks." Yea, like I can see you following that doctor's order, K2.

Lee; I agree with you and San in feeling that President Obama was our last legitimate President.

Sounds like more fine dining at the "BB Cafe".

That's it for me this morning. Tomorrow I hope to be less of a chatter-box.
1f603.png

Bellalago Belle

2nd Officer
Good morning from gloomy Florida. Looks like a repeat of the past few days with heavy overcast skies to be followed with rain most of the afternoon. This is a really crappy pattern we're stuck in right now.

Never got around to the shrimp cocktail before dinner last night and we didn't really like how the lobster turned out. We had frozen the lobster which was already cooked, so it only needed to be heated. The lobster tail was really tough and very disappointing. Only one who liked it and didn't complain was the cat! He got some pieces too. The steak was once again cooked to perfection thanks to Bert. He's got steak down to a science!

Not much on tap around here today. It's already raining, so there'll be no sitting on the lanai today. We also have leftover steak and the Chinese food from the other night, so I don't even have to cook today. So my question would be - Why did I even bother getting up this morning? :D

Dave - Cute video. I always loved the songs he did. When we lived in Ocala the radio station I listened to played his songs all the time. I think I'm going to hunt around and see if I can find a couple of them for lack of anything else to do today. See ... now I have a purpose for getting out of bed! LOL

Time to stop rambling and get off here. I now have an important mission to go on. I'll be back later. :)

Bellalago Belle

2nd Officer
Mission accomplished!! I found 2 songs I remembered by Hayward Banks - Toast and Eighteen Wheels on a Big Rig. Both are on youtube if anyone is interested in hearing them.

Now I'm back to nothing to do ...

A’Burg Guy

Environmental Compliance Officer
Another dull start here as well. The temp has dropped from a tick over 60F to just under since 6:00 a.m.
OK Bunnies, gather round the magic light box. It's time to play Debate Bingo.
Here's your host. That amiable Canadian, A'Burg Guy.
Now, you all know how to play. Watch the debate and if you can cover all four corners or make a letter T or a letter X or a cross or complete either a vertical or horizontal line you get to have a drink. Fill your card and you get the whole bottle! The choice is yours. Wine, Beer, Spirits, Water, Soda. What ever you like, reward yourself!

Attachments

• Bingo Card A.pdf
    50 KB · Views: 10

A’Burg Guy

Sorry folks, here's the rest of the message that I was mucking with when I started to watch Kathie's clip from Jimmy Kimmel.

Sorry that dinner didn't turn out as planned Pat. But never underestimate the ability of someone to properly a grille a steak! At least you make us work a little to find the other Hayward Banks tunes.
I have to agree with Dave here Kathie. Unless Art ties you down I can't imagine you following all of the rules for 2 weeks. I'm finding it hard enough to fallow the self isolation rules for 2 weeks and I am allowed to bend, lift and blow my nose! How nice that the Maxwell family can get away for a brief mini vacation. Like most of Sacha Baron Cohen's stuff I don't find him all that funny. Maybe in really small doses?
A perfect Halloween tune Dave! There is also a dandy mini series on CNN about six First Ladies. Part of it covers their impact on their position as First Lady and their contributions to the fashion world.
A big outing for me today. Lu-Ann is off with the Girl Gang and I'm going to walk a block away to the mail box. I'm going to take Katie and leave Ava in her crate for 10 minutes. Bear will be with her. Not in the crate but in the house. Until "Midget" gets a proper muzzle she has to be crated when we're out for her safety and the safety of the other pups. We forget that she's still only a year and a half old and very much a puppy!
You all have a fantastic day and stay safe - wherever you are.

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
LEE: Glad you finished your post. I sent a message to JOHN (Tech/Owner) because I couldn’t post on here! :smilehn:
Nice you could get outside for a walk even if was only to the mailbox.
I’m trying my best to not bend,etc,etc. Not easy.

Art is out in the garage slapping on that expensive paint. Amazing how much brighter it looks and cleaner too! Nice and cozy in the garage with the heater on every so often. He says it’s plenty warm out there to paint. He gets a day off tomorrow to go biking if it doesn’t RAIN!
I managed to dust the furniture without bending. Used the Swifter on the kitchen floor. It could use a wet washing, but it’s not happening today.

SAN: How’s it going over your way. Air quality any better these days?

Rita: If you are reading along HOW IS BILL DOING? Tell him to log on with your name and chat with us. Hope all is good.

PQ: Was on Facebook and said to say hello. She had some company and they went to St Augustine.

BB: What are you up Girl?

Dave: Hope you buy some POPCORN for tomorrow’s Debate Comedy Hour. I can’t wait to see how “T” handles the Microphone being SHUT OFF when Biden is talking for his 2 mins uninterrupted. That alone is worth watching the Cluster F!

Out of here. Be safe folks. Covid numbers are RISING FAST.
AND FLORIDA IS IN THE LEAD AS usual .

A’Burg Guy

Kathie, I think that you should tell Art about “The 24 Hour War” on Netflix. Similar to “Ford vs Ferrari” but it is a documentary about that rivalry. It was really well done. A nice treat after his day of painting.
I do hope that Bingo card works on portable devices. I can’t get it on my iPad but it opens on my desktop Mac.
The sun broke through in time for our short walk to the mail box and back. “The Midget” did just fine in her crate.
Be good everyone.

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
Lee: I’ll pass on that suggestion on NetFlex to Art. Thanks.
Watching the Sun go down out back right now. It’s pretty, but would rather have the sun still around until 9:00 pm. ☀️
Dinner done. 6:30 pm National news on now.
I need to remember to buy some if that yummy Micro Popcorn for the debate tomorrow.
Later gang! Always stay safe!

Bellalago Belle

2nd Officer
Time to say good night for today. Got to sit out on the lanai until a few minutes ago. Now it's time to warm up the leftover steak for dinner. See you all tomorrow. Have a good night, gang! :D

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
Just passing through!
Ordered 3 prescriptions from Express Scripts.....all 90 day supply = $12.00 Life is good!

Driving my friend Elaine, who's hubby just passed away to a Lawyers appt on the East Side of town at NOON.
She's not comfortable driving on the freeways!!

Good night from Macomb!

1603328848327.png

I still need to get that POPCORN.

flgirl51

2nd Officer
Quick check in from Belleview...got home just about an hour ago...kitty's were very happy to see me...my sister's picked me up at the airport...brought me food...AND left meals in my fridge...how lucky I am to have such good sisters...trip was nice...weather was beautiful...but I'm glad to be home...haven't read all the back posts...but did want to pop in to let you all know I made it home safely....see you all tomorrow

bob

Community Manager Part Time Dinosaur
Staff member
A request please, if you wouldn't mind.......:minion write:

As wabbits started invading Cruise Addicts there were comments that gave impression that some of you were here before,
welcome back.
So if you wouldn't mind would you please let me know who you were in your after previous life on Addicts. A couple names I vaguely recognize maybe from here or from my rare visits over to the dark side......
If you choose not to incriminate yourself due to privacy concerns, shyness, or outstanding warrants, I understand, just private PM me, if you choose not to respond at all, again we understand but you will unfortunately be left out of the World Cruise Drawing.
If this is your first time here, WELCOME as well but you can ignore this message

In the words of the venerable Bartles and James "We thank you for your support"

fatherdav55

2nd Officer
Welcome back to the hutch, KC! You've been missed.

Happy Debate Day, Bunnies!
"IN THIS CORNER...." As usual, I'll be watching it on one network and recording it on another.

Neat 2 hour drinking game, Lee. Although I think many people will be drinking long before they check off any spaces on their BINGO cards. I too record and watch that series on First Ladies.

Can't say I've ever had a bad lobster, BB. But I don't eat it as often as you do. Heywood Banks is quite the songwriter and entertainer. Turns out his real name is Stuart Mitchell.

K2; So what was your trouble in getting on here? And let us know what to do if it too happens to us. More vodka and less popcorn to survive tonight's debate.
1f601.png
With all the humidity you probably have, I'm guessing that the paint takes a bit longer to dry.

We use Dove bar soap in the shower. They recently came out with a new scent. Mango butter. But I couldn't find it anywhere around here, so Kathi ordered some. Not sure what happened, but now we have 14 bars of it.

Grocery shopping day. Smaller store. And yes boys & girls I will be wearing my Biden/Harris shirt. No, I'm not looking for a confrontation with a Buffoon fan. As a matter of fact, I know exactly what I'll say if someone wants to debate me. "Opinions differ. But I know we both agree on one thing my friend, it's been one doozy of an election year. Have a good one." And then I'll just walk away.

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
Good morning.
Rained here on and off. More on than off. Gloomy outside.
Art turned on the heater in the garage early to take the dampness out of the air in there and is ALREADY PUTTING on that 2nd coat of paint. What a guy!

Trump has been TWEETING away like crazy this morning. All about how YOUR TAXES are going to go UP if you vote for Biden. He forgot to tell you that HE DOESN’T pay taxes so it really doesn’t include him! And that it’s for people who make more than $ 450,000. Liar.

Okay I don’t have anything for you all right now.

Be safe and WEAR YOUR MASKS and STAY HOME!! The VIRUS is on the RISE again.

Bellalago Belle

2nd Officer
Good morning, y'all! Ya know the type weather I've been describing for the past couple of days> Well, today's going to be the same. We are stuck in this pattern of rain moving in every afternoon, but not like during the summer when they were afternoon t-storms. This is just depressing weather, but still with mild temps.

Well, our depressing weather just got a lot more bearable with the ringing of our doorbell. It was FedEx delivering the case of wine I ordered last week. So glad they delivered early so we don't have to sit here waiting for it all day. Now we have even more to enjoy while watching the debate tonight!

KC - Welcome home! Glad you had a good trip and got home safely. Nice too that your sisters took care of you with food too. That was sweet of them, but considering all you do for them, it's only fair.

K2 - Great price on those meds. I had to renew a prescription this morning. Unfortunately, now that I'm in the donut hole, it's going to cost in excess of $125.! I'll have to order it twice before I get to see the doctor again and can get free samples. That will take me thru the rest of the year.

Dave - Have fun shopping today. There's a number of things they are afraid are going to be in short supply in the coming months, including baking supplies, canned soups and veggies and Spam! Guess we need to stock up on some of those things while we can still get them.

San - How are you feeling these days? Getting stronger? When do you see your doctor again? How's the air quality by you right now? Are you getting tired of reading all my questions? :D

Lee - Love the Bingo card. I'm sure we'd be able to fill up the whole card, if lil t carries on like last time. Hopefully, muting the mics will help, but knowing him, he'll probably just walk over to Biden and try to talk over him again. I hope the moderator has a better handle on him than Mike Wallace did.

Time for a fresh cup of coffee and to make a shopping list for Publix. Have a super day, everyone. Be good and stay safe!:)

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
Welcome HOME KC! Glad you're safe and back in the HUTCH. Hope you didn't catch any Virus on the plane or during your visit! Nice to have food made for you. Lucky girl!!

Lee: I just printed off the Bingo Card for tonight. Thanks. Should be a breeze to fill up.

Dave: It seems that Mozilla/FOXFIRE does not like Cruise Addicts when I try to get on here from my DESKTOP computer. I use Google Chrome and all is good! Strange!

Waiting for Elaine to get here so I can drive her to her appointment. Nice that she's driving to our house. Saves a lot of time since she lives in the opposite direction.

Nose is good this morning! Ha ha. And I am really trying to not bend, lift or blow my nose. Okay, I did blow my nose very gently this morning after the Saline rinse.

SAN: We need a check in from you buddy. How's things going over your way? Don't be shy on us now! ;)

Later gang.