Thoughts that inspire

bob

Community Manager Part Time Dinosaur
Staff member
I gave my cat a bath the other day...he loved it. He sat there, he enjoyed it, it was fun for me. The fur would stick to my tongue, but other than that... Steve Martin

bob

Staff member
I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. - Will Rogers

bob

Staff member
People's minds are changed through observation and not through argument. - Will Rogers

bob

Staff member
The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

bob

Staff member
Love Mark Twain, have never seen this one before....
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. - Mark Twain

Flyingfish

Staff Captain
The More Things Are Forbidden, The More Popular They Become - Mark Twain

(I agree with you bob. Never saw that one either. Twain did have cats as pets. But you don't have
to have one to get Twain's meaning!)

bob

Staff member
Diapers and politicians should be changed often and for the same reason - Mark Twain

Flyingfish

Staff Captain
Good One glo! Oops, I see the Fannie Flagg one should have read: If people talk about you behind your back ....

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. - Albert Einstein

glo-ree-bee

Staff Captain
Yogi had so MANY funny quotes and observations. He always made me laugh. Here is one that I have repeated to some of my friends.

“Always go to other people’s funerals, otherwise they won’t go to yours.” – Yogi Berra

bob

Staff member
Never pick a fight with an ugly person, they've got nothing to lose. - Robin Williams

Flyingfish

Staff Captain
I was telling my teenage granddaughter about Yogi Berra and some of his funny quotes. She was amazed Yogi Bear was quoted...:rolleyes:

"Looking 50 is great - if you're 60" - Joan Rivers

bob

Staff member
It isn't necessary to be rich and famous to be happy. It's only necessary to be rich. - Alan Alda