Return of the Cruising Bunny's....

bob

Community Manager Part Time Dinosaur
Staff member
Good morning gang....thought I would get started setting up our new hutch if this is ok with everyone else...looking forward to chatting here with all of you...
This one? Still right on top of the thread

flgirl51

2nd Officer
This one? Still right on top of the thread
No....I have a bad habit of typing to fast on my laptop & not paying attention to what I am doing...sometimes I hit a wrong button and end up highlighting my whole post and "POOF" it's gone...usually when I have written one that's especially charming & entertaining....
Oh My God Wow GIF by Saturday Night Live

flgirl51

2nd Officer
Karen, I believe it was you at Chapel on the Lake outside Juneau.
Hmmmm.....I don't think so....but the picture's gone now....but pretty sure it was Nancy....and yep...not sure why I thought the church looked out over the glacier....that was a wonderful trip!

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
SAN & KC.....You two playing games with the rest of us??
I see there should be a attachment #75713 and when I click on it there is NOTHING! Geez!

And KC....I take it you DON'T KNOW WHY that 1st POST is stuck at the top of the page do you? Annoying! Ha Ha.

I've got the Old Refrig all cleaned out. Put as much stuff as I could into the basement refrig. Tomorrow when they call to give us WARNING they are close by I'll take the rest of the food out and downstairs. What a pain in the butt this job was! No help from Mr Artie. Oh wait....he disconnected the ICE MAKER tubing in the back. Whopee!

You all have a nice HUMP DAY tomorrow!
Good Nite from MACOMB.

Chippy the Dog chippythedog GIF

bob

Staff member
No....I have a bad habit of typing to fast on my laptop & not paying attention to what I am doing...sometimes I hit a wrong button and end up highlighting my whole post and "POOF" it's gone...usually when I have written one that's especially charming & entertaining....
Oh My God Wow GIF by Saturday Night Live
Bad bunny................
If you eliminate charming and entertaining you are good to go.....

bob

Staff member
I see there should be a attachment #75713 and when I click on it there is NOTHING! Geez!

And KC....I take it you DON'T KNOW WHY that 1st POST is stuck at the top of the page do you? Annoying! Ha Ha.

I've got the Old Refrig all cleaned out. Put as much stuff as I could into the basement refrig. Tomorrow when they call to give us WARNING they are close by I'll take the rest of the food out and downstairs. What a pain in the butt this job was! No help from Mr Artie. Oh wait....he disconnected the ICE MAKER tubing in the back. Whopee!

Good Nite from MACOMB.

FOUND THE PROBLEM...................
source.gif

bob

Staff member

Good Nite from MACOMB.

Actually had the same problem, wouldn't open for me either, probably something simple will chase it down

fatherdav55

2nd Officer
Good Wednesday morning Bunnies!

First up, I'd like thank ya'll for your birthday wishes. But at my age "getting lucky" on your birthday means taking a walk into a room and remembering what you went in there for.

The funniest gift came from one of my daughters. It was 36 small sleeves of Slim Jims. And she put them in a box that when opened, 4 large colorful butterflies came flying out. (Powered by rubber bands.)

Loved your video, Lee. Now that you are grounded, I hope Lu-Ann never misses an opportunity to add to your job-jar. So who's top dog in the dog pack, and who's top dog in the whole house? (Including both people and pooches.)

Sorry to hear that you are becoming unhappy with your Vet, KC. Hunting for a new and good Vet I imagine is a pain.

K2; I too would like to have the Marvin on my posts like the one that was always typing away while on CC. But we have no memory of where we found it years ago. Or even if it would be allowed if we did find it. Better you spending lots of money than me. We've been doing too much of that in the last few years.

Happy to hear that you got your ballots delivered to the supervisor of elections office, BB. We just received our absentee ballots yesterday, and we too will be dropping them off instead of mailing them.

Time now to get ready to take the dogs to the groomers.

A’Burg Guy

Environmental Compliance Officer
Good morning everyone.
Karen, that vet doesn't sound at all like she provided the service that you have had in the past. I hope that she either touches base with you and says she was having a bad day or you are able to find a new one. First your church. Now your vet.
That first post is stuck at the top to keep you from always being on the top of new pages Kathie! :emoticon 0111 blush: I sure hope that you measured twice to be sure that the new fridge fits in the old space. You know we'll need photos.
I figured that you and Kathie would especially enjoy the video Dave. I bet you were humming that little ear worm for a tad after you watched it. I suppose the question of who's the top dog all depends on which dog you ask.
Sometimes, OK, all the time, if you try to post a link from a photo on your desktop it won't recognize it Tony. That from guy who didn't learn the first or second time.
I hope that the ballots got to the REAL supervisor of elections Pat. I have read of "unofficial" drop boxes appearing in some cities. As I understood the article they were put out by those who most fear fraudulent voting practices. Why am I not surprised...
Bill, did you get chance to watch my Bills show up for a Tuesday game and not play? At least they have until Monday night to get their act together again.
Well, with nothing to do and no place I'm allowed to go I better get a move on. That's wrong. Coffee needs to be enjoyed.
Stay safe and well my friends.

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
Looks like Lee popped on while I was posting. Hi there buddy. Get busy on that To-Do-List while you're in quarantine. Ha Ha

Good Mid-Morning Wrabbits. Nice day here. Tad chilly, but heck it is Mid-October! As long as the SUN is Shining I'm good.

We've been watching 2-3 HUGE Bluejays out on the feeder. They put on quite the show. They even got into a battle when one wanted on the feeder and the other wasn't flying off. Love watching them.

Dave: How fun having a daughter that sends such FUN gifts to you. Love the Butterfly's flying out of the box. Can you make them do it again by winding up the rubber band??

We are in the waiting mode here for the new Refrig. Nothing like having the old one pulled out into the middle of the kitchen and still plugged in. Should be fun once they call and give us the arrival time. Just praying that the dang thing comes in one piece and NO SCRATCHES. Oh and that they can get it into the house without scratching up the front door sill and the wooden kitchen floor. Yup......I'm asking for way too much.

Dave I will work on getting your old AVATAR over here.

SAN: So how is the AIR quality over your way? Any more rain in sight? And how are you feeling these days? Can you feel yourself getting a tad stronger each week? Sure hope so.
When's the next trip back to McCloud. Any thoughts of staying up there longer than a weekend?

We wanted to go to our friends Condo in Boyne City, MI this weekend with Mark & Jill but the OWNERS actually are planning on going up. They really need to get away. Their daughter is going through some Chemo treatments to help shrink a tumor. She has one more and then hopefully they will go in and remove the tumor. So far it's not attached to any of her main organs in her abdomen area. Always something. This is the couple that lives UP 24 Mile Rd. Marie & George. Our life-long friends.

The COLOR CHANGE is suppose to be PEEKING up North this week. Always beautiful to drive around and see the Maple trees in full color. Here by us they're starting to take off big time too.

I just got through paying 3 doctor Co-Pay's over the phone. Gotta love doing it that way. Not only easy, but I put it on a Visa card that gives me $$$ back.

Okay, I'm off of here for now. You all have a fun and safe day.
Hope to hear from KC, Lee, BB, PQ and we still aren't sure if Rita has gotten word of where we are now. I sent out a card to Bill and added some info inside it. We'll get him over here yet.

Later...........

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit

DAVE Try copying the GIF and putting it in the Picture area on here in your profile area. Hope it works. I really like this fella.
You might have to post it to your pictures so you can then select it in that BROWSE box. Kathi can help you figure it out. Good luck.

Bellalago Belle

2nd Officer
Good morning, everyone!
Been up for hours, but this is the first chance I've gotten to check in with my favorite people. I spent a lot of the time on hold with the billing group for the cardiologist office. Seems like the gals in the office never took my insurance info, so I received the bill! Then it took the man I spoke with another good half hour to take all the information needed and to find out where to put it all in his computer. At least he was very apologetic about it taking so long, plus being funny with some of what he said.

KC - That stinks that your vet treated you like that. I'd be furious too and be looking for a new vet. I gather you still want one who will make house calls, right? They're getting harder to find in recent years.

Lee - It was in California that the repubs were putting out phony ballot boxes and not around here. The ballot box we used in front of the supervisor of election's office is permanently attached to the ground right by the road. That makes it easy enough that you don't even have to get out of your car. I had to laugh at one couple. He didn't pull close enough to the box, so rather than get out of the car, she leaned 3/4 of the way out the window to drop the ballots in. I thought she wan going to fall out and land on her head!! LOL

K2 - Well, is the refrigerator there yet? Are they going to hook it up for you or is Art going to do it? It's going to take a little while for it to cool off enough for you to put stuff in it. You don't want to over load it too fast.

San - So now that your treatments are over and you've had a couple of breaks to McCloud, how are you feeling? Gaining any weight? Beginning to feel like your old self? You know how we all care about you and everyone else around here.

Negc - When you finally get a chance to get on here, let us know how you're feeling. You need to get better fast, if you want to go to that breakfast place you like and still possibly be able to sit outside before the snows fly.

Dave - I sure wish the Master was still doing his thing. This would have been a good year for me as the Steelers are 4-0 for this season! Heard on the news last night that the Gators have had to suspend their season indefinitely due to 5 players testing positive for the virus.:( Now I'll be back to having nothing to look forward to watching on TV until SNL comes on!

It's a beautiful day here. Might just convince Bert that we should go have a picnic at Lakeshore Park downtown Kissimmee. Maybe this time we wouldn't get rained out like last time! Outside of doing that, nothing much is going on around here today.

Time to put together a shopping list of what we need from Publix over the next couple of days. Better do that before we decide what we're doing for lunch. So off I go to do that. Have a wonderful Hump Day, everyone! :)

bob

Staff member
Good Wednesday morning Bunnies!

First up, I'd like thank ya'll for your birthday wishes. But at my age "getting lucky" on your birthday means taking a walk into a room and remembering what you went in there for.

The funniest gift came from one of my daughters. It was 36 small sleeves of Slim Jims. And she put them in a box that when opened, 4 large colorful butterflies came flying out. (Powered by rubber bands.)

Loved your video, Lee. Now that you are grounded, I hope Lu-Ann never misses an opportunity to add to your job-jar. So who's top dog in the dog pack, and who's top dog in the whole house? (Including both people and pooches.)

Sorry to hear that you are becoming unhappy with your Vet, KC. Hunting for a new and good Vet I imagine is a pain.

K2; I too would like to have the Marvin on my posts like the one that was always typing away while on CC. But we have no memory of where we found it years ago. Or even if it would be allowed if we did find it. Better you spending lots of money than me. We've been doing too much of that in the last few years.

Happy to hear that you got your ballots delivered to the supervisor of elections office, BB. We just received our absentee ballots yesterday, and we too will be dropping them off instead of mailing them.

Time now to get ready to take the dogs to the groomers.
Not to forget the two most important morning issues................
Waking up and being able to pee

bob

Staff member

DAVE Try copying the GIF and putting it in the Picture area on here in your profile area. Hope it works. I really like this fella.
You might have to post it to your pictures so you can then select it in that BROWSE box. Kathi can help you figure it out. Good luck.
Any of this type of graphic can also be added to a signature by clicking on your login and selecting signature from your account profile

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
Excellent delivery. Thank goodness. Taking off lots of Blue tape.
Best part is “I” like it!
Okay back to work. Next purchase will be some type of CORDLESS VACUUM! Donations will be appreciated!

Attachments

• D3AF2E3D-C4D8-4B7B-A7C7-0E68FAE4E8D6.jpeg
    D3AF2E3D-C4D8-4B7B-A7C7-0E68FAE4E8D6.jpeg
    130.2 KB · Views: 6
  • 6DB0E175-9E00-4F9A-B405-796166392B6E.jpeg
    6DB0E175-9E00-4F9A-B405-796166392B6E.jpeg
    134.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 10538A1E-7A73-4AB5-8CDE-C9B818982FC4.jpeg
    10538A1E-7A73-4AB5-8CDE-C9B818982FC4.jpeg
    119.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 76A4608E-D812-411F-9F1D-A2B30FDB17F5.jpeg
    76A4608E-D812-411F-9F1D-A2B30FDB17F5.jpeg