Return of the Cruising Bunny's....

bob

Community Manager Part Time Dinosaur
Staff member

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
Senate Judiciary Committee GIF by GIPHY News
My First Political Post. I really wish Amy was running for VP.

I'll go along with whatever names you want to use. Just keep it clean!
K2 works good for me.
Actually I'm pretty use to SAN, BB, KC, DAVE, LEE, NEGC, PQ!
If one of you want to change up, just do it.
If we never talk to you again you'll know why! Ha ha.........just kidding.
Just let me know what you want to do. See how easy I am with this Name stuff. Ha Ha.
The original post was fine, this one was a double post so condensed both images. I removed the second image should be fine now
Also if you do not see a full image there should be "click to expand" at the bottom center of the image, this will expand the image to full size

Last edited by a moderator:

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
Not sure what I did when I posted that video of Amy speaking, but this is the first time I'm able to post on here since that!
If you didn't watch her at the hearings today (Monday) she was fantastic. So was the lady from Hawaii. Both spoke so well.
DAVE: BOB is one of the Community Managers. Like a Monitor. But on this site they leave us alone and let us do our thing. Thanks goodness!

Night from MACOMB.
How about that 70" Wide Angle TV screen in our new Hutch! Too bad there aren't any good College Football games to watch on it!

And that Espresso Machine is just fantastic. We're getting spoiled in our new Hutch.
cat coffee GIF by hoppip

flgirl51

2nd Officer
Night from Belleview....just hope I can sleep tonite after all those yummy Latte's I've been drinking since we moved in here...now if BB would just tell us where she found the Wine Bar things would be perfect.....
Happy Hour Wine GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

Bellalago Belle

2nd Officer
It's been one of those days around here too! Bert decided we should take a ride to see where we're having dinner Saturday night with G&E again. He decided to do this just as rush hour was beginning! It became a 3 hour round trip!
Earlier I had called our internet provider as we are supposed to be getting 100MB service & our computers were running as slow as the days of dial up. Finally determined that we needed a new modem, so after our 3 hour sight seeing trip, we went to the Spectrum store to swap out our modem for a new one.
Came home and dropped that off and then we decided to go to the Grille for something to eat and watch a bit of football involving 2 teams we don't care one bit about. After we ate we came home for Bert to hook everything back up only to find that WE HAD NO INTERNET!!! I had to call Spectrum and was on the phone for close to an hour but finally got to where we needed to be and BAM! we had internet once again thanks to me! :)

Now it's time to say good night, but first I wanted to let you know that the wine bar is in the corner. You can find it yourselves!!! LOL Have a good night, gang!:emoticon 0140 rofl:

bob

Staff member
Lee, well I suppose David Copperfield could have been the reason your post went "poof"....stranger things have happened....wonder why all of a sudden you can't get emails from us? I even sent one as a reply to the one you sent me.....

BB, now that was some pretty smart thinking on Missy's part to get Jen to clean p her room...wonder how many times she can get that to work....

Dave, just glad I was able to get us into a new & improved hutch...life is hard enough without all the other nonsense that was going on...

Well...my day certainly did not go as planned.... I wanted to get out & about early this morning to run errands on the other side of town....first glitch.... I over slept....normally I am up by 7-7:30....but this morning it was nearly 9 before I got myself in gear....drove to the other side of town & was at the check out counter when I discovered I had left my wallet at home...I had put it in my tote back yesterday & forgot to put it back...so I had to drive all the way back home & by then it was lunch time...so I said to heck with it...got my wallet & went to Publix in Belleview instead of going back to run my other errands...I was so aggravated with myself...
Then after lunch I made a batch of min pumpkin muffins for the lunch I am having tomorrow the Wendy, Barb & Jane...and forgot to put the salt in...they aren't terrible...but you can definately tell something is missing....oh well...if the family doesn't eat them tomorow I will take them to the poolies....they eat anything...
Trick Or Treat Halloween GIF by GarethBrownIllustration

John,....the Gif's are pretty cool...now tell me...where do you hide the "Spell check"
The forum software does not have a built in spell checker BUT there is an alternative depending..............
Which browser do you use? Both Firefox and Chrome have built in spell check which will check text boxes such as the editor in our software. I use mostly Firefox and its spell check works well with our software.

bob

Staff member
Not sure what I did when I posted that video of Amy speaking, but this is the first time I'm able to post on here since that!

And that Espresso Machine is just fantastic. We're getting spoiled in our new Hutch.
cat coffee GIF by hoppip
Stay off the expresso

bob

Staff member

BSeabob

Forum Manager
Staff member

fatherdav55

2nd Officer
Good morning Wabbits!

Be still my heart, there has been a PQ and San sighting on here. What's next, Big Foot signing in?

PQ, don't you owe us a new picture of you and the pooches? Hint, Hint.

Loved how Missy got her daughter to clean her room. Oh us parents can be devious creatures.

You Floridians are known for many things, and one of them is the retirement town called "The Villages". And not just for high STD rates. But also for all the customized golf carts they drive around in. Over the weekend, in the Massillon newspaper, there was actually a picture of 300+ of those carts in a parade to drop off their ballots in the drop-off ballot box. And almost all of them was showing a Biden sign. How cool.

Speaking of dogs; How's that new pooch getting along with your other dogs, Lee?

Keep us updated on Bill, Rita.

Before I get back to painting that new door I want to make sure to thank Kathi for getting Marvin's picture back on my posts. I sure can't do something like that. I still don't know what half the buttons on my phone do.

And I'd also like to show my appreciation for staff members here encouraging people to wear masks. You guys might find it interesting that K2 & I had T-shirts made for ourselves, by a friend of hers, that say on the back, "Please wear a mask, help save a life, Thanks."

flgirl51

2nd Officer
Well...I see the tricky keyboard gremlins have followed me over here as well....just lost my 1st post here....luckily it was a short one!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVE!!!! Hope you have a great day....

Lee, loved the song....

Got a few more things to finish before the Vet gets here & then the lunch gang shows up....back later

A’Burg Guy

Environmental Compliance Officer
No matter how small the move Karen, something always either gets left behind or tags along. Looks like the Gremlins decided to come along. And let me add my thanks to the rest. Nice that this gang seems to respect The US First Amendment.
Thanks for the reminder about the vet! I have to book Ava into a meet n greet with Dr. Cousins. I bet they'll want her paperwork from Florida and China before they see her!
She's fitting in just fine Dave! It's like Bear and Katie have realized she is a new family member. Like any annoying little sister, she follows Katie everywhere and mimics pretty much everything she does. She got a little "playful" with Bear and he told her off. All part of establishing the pack order.
So Tony, just what is on that "Mix Tape" you made for your best Grand Girl?
I may try that trick with "Little Lu-Ann" to clean up her room BB! :emoticon 0116 evilgrin:
Speaking of Lu-Ann, she's off to Windsor to look for a smaller dog bed and a little harness. I've been left home to watch the pups, sanitize things and vacuum. I'm not supposed to leave the property for 14 days after my "25 Hours in Fort Lauderdale". Hmmm. Sounds like the title of a cheap Harlequin Romance or a very expensive action flick starring Tom Cruise.
You all have a fantastic day!
Um, Kathie, did you water the plants here yet?

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
Good Mid-Morning Hello to all. Sunny, chilly, but warming up fast. Pure Michigan Fall at it's best! LOL
Lee: So good to know that AVA is being treated well by her siblings. And really sorry that you are stuck home for a few more days, but it was all well worth it. And you needed to get GROUNDED a tad. You have been running full speed with fixing up your home, and all your friends places since you moved in. Get out on that patio and kick back and DO NOTHING while the "Drill Sargent" is off shopping! ;)

I have a question of all of you folks. When I click on the GIF area I get only a slight peek at the available GIF's. It's very hard to see what is offered. Does everyone else get the same picture when looking at the GIF button??

I started cleaning this Auxiliary Hutch that I live in this morning. (Art is biking and it's so much easier with him not around) Put the bathroom throw rugs in the washer and now they're in the drier. Tackling the kitchen floor right after I get OFF OF HERE! Dusting and vacuuming is on the list too. Hate doing all of them. :( But too cheap to hire a cleaning lady.

Did I mention that since my NOSE Bleed hospital visit I have NOT been taking my Heart medicine that is a blood thinner. Well, I feel 10 times better and do not have the "light-headed" feeling when bending. Can't wait to tell the NEW and IMPROVED Cardiologist about this.

Just got a call from the people who are going to measure for our new "Doorwall=Slider door" whatever you folks want to call it. Saturday....8 am - 12pm window of arrival. There goes my Saturday morning!! Then it's about 4 weeks to order and another 4 weeks before it can get installed. Yikes......who knew this many people are changing out the windows and doors!! As long as it gets in this year before the SNOW starts to fly I'm good.
We're still waiting on the TREE CUTTER to get to our order to have the trees removed in back and trimmed up in front. The CASH reserve that usually goes for a Winter vacation is quickly diminishing! No turning back on going on vacation now! Ha Ha
Refrigerator comes tomorrow! Another big price item!

Dave: I miss the picture you had with the guy TYPING from the other site. Any chance of getting that moved here?? I need to work on getting something other than that HUGE K on here.

Time to get back to CLEANING.

The rest of you behave and think about how we are going to decorate our new hutch door for the season!!

Bellalago Belle

2nd Officer
Good afternoon, everyone, even though right now it is still morning. I know I won't be finished before the next tick of the clock!

So what's on tap around here today. you may ask? Well, we don't have a fancy schmancy golf cart, but we will be going to drop off our ballots at the supervisor of elections office in our well aged caddy. Our ballots are checked the same as in the Villages. I want to make sure our votes for Joe get counted asap.
Other than that, nothing exciting happening here today. I am making salmon with Alfredo fettuccine with mixed veggies mixed in. Do I have anyone else craving this like some of the other stuff I make? I didn't think so!

Well, well, well, I see the garlic man has shown up here too! How ya doing, San? Sorry but that's who you'll always be to me, aside from when I call you PITA. LOL Sounds like those trips to McCloud are the best thing that could have happened at this point. A&A must have been psychic when they bought that place, seeing how much pleasure you all derive from it. Your family's little piece of heaven on earth!!

Lee - Loved that video. Also loved the one that showed up right after it of Randy Rainbow with his parody song about the debate. He's my absolute favorite gay comic and he keeps coming up with these parodies.
Sorry you're still in prison at your house, while Lu-Ann gets to have all the fun. Is she the one walking the dogs right now? How many can she handle at a time?

KC - Glad you and your sisters got in a bit more swimming. Looks like that's about to come to an end in the next few days where an overnight cold front will drop temps into the 50s. There goes the pool heat.
Sorry your muffins are not exactly as they should have been, but everyone will eat them anyway.

Dave - I almost forgot to wish you a happy birthday. I hope you have a wonderful day. Got anything exciting planned for today? That's what I figured. Any cool surprise birthday presents this year?

K2 - I bet you're eager to get that new refrigerator delivered, right? Ours better keep on working, as I don't think they'd have much success getting it out and a new one in that space. That small island we have makes for very tight spaces there.

PQ - Nice to see you dropping by. You sure have been getting in a lot of time at Disney whenever possible. Good for you. We haven't even been to Disney Springs since last December. Maybe one of these days ...

One feature on here that I had forgotten about is that everyone gets a title. I see I'm listed as a lowly deckhand. I don't want to be a deckhand. I would rather have a promotion to something like bartender!! That's more to my calling in life. :D

Time to get off here, make a quick lunch and head out with our oh so important ballots in hand. I'll let you know later how our adventure went. In the meantime, have a great day everyone, and be careful if you're out and about. Stay safe! :)

flgirl51

2nd Officer
Had a nice time today with Wendy & my sisters....pool temp was a little on the cool side...but we all got in anyhow....

BB, hope you get the ballots dropped off without incident today....that was some ride Bert took you on yesterday....good thing there shouldn't be as much traffic on Sat...

San, glad to hear the skies are finally clearing up for you guys out there....and yes...what all do you have on Annelies play list....

K2, I guess on the bright side...the longer it takes to get the door & get it installed the longer your money get's to stay in the bank...and earn a whopping few cents interest...

Dave, so what kind of cool gifts did you get for your birthday? Knowing Kathi & your daugher's I bet there was at least one gift that made you LoL....

Rita, hope Bill is doing better & you get a chance to stop by & say Hi...

Lee, I had to read your post a couple times...first time thru I thought it said LuAnn was headed to Windsor to look for a smaller DOG!!!

Vet was here for Scooter & Buddy today...and I really think I am going to start looking for a new Vet...she just really does not take the time to talk with me about what is going on with me....
Scooter had lost about a half a pound since she saw her last Spring...and then she made some comment about her missing teeth...but just kind of off hand...oh well...she didn't need them anyhow....
Then when she checked Buddy over she told me he had a heart murmur that she had not heard before...at first she acted like no big deal sometimes there caused by this...sometimes it's that...then she said...but I like to tell all my pet owners when I find a heart murmur in their pet that they could die at any time????? WTH???? So I'm going to do a little internet research and see what I can find on there...then I will be looking for a new vet....

Bellalago Belle

2nd Officer
Got our ballots to the supervisor of elections. Lots of people dropping off their ballots while we were there. Happy to see that.
Checking out for tonight. Time for a late dinner and then to see if there's anything on TV. No Stephen Colbert this week ... bummer! See you tomorrow. :)