Return of the Cruising Bunny's....

A’Burg Guy

Environmental Compliance Officer
Good afternoon.
Happy Star Spangled Banner Day! Yep, on this day in 1814 Francis Scott Key penned your National Anthem.
Independence Day Usa GIF by CBS

I know what you're thinking. "How does our resident Canadian know this stuff?" I'd tell you but a magician never tells their secrets. Neither do I.

This morning was (cardiac) rehab. I managed to score one of the Nu-Step machines which is a recumbent bike but with arm motion as well. Kind of like an elliptical but you sit down. Sitting was easier than anticipated without corn hole. Who named that game? Our Greyhound family had another emergency yesterday afternoon. Peachy was rushed to the er vet when her back leg gave out. She's back home and on a couple of drugs. Seems there is something causing her spine to pinch some nerves. The vet told Doug and Brenda it was pretty common in Greys and Shepherds as they age. But, with P off at the vet nobody felt like playing games.
Good for you getting a hobby Karen. That should get you out of the house now and again. :D That seems like a pretty reasonable fee for the projects too! Enjoy that swim.
So tell me, are we doing Wagering With (Against?) The Master on cruises actually setting sail this spring? I'd sure be wanting to know that everyone who is on, near or even looks at the ship from a distance had been double or triple vaxed.
Pat, are the clubs and groups part of your fees or are they pay as you go? I can't imagine that there's not a "wine club"! The Raiders and Ravens DID put on a heck of a show last night though.

We didn't get any nasty weather yesterday evening or last night Kathie. It all passed to the north of us. We did just get a warning about thunderstorms that could develop. Without our old "Bear"ometer we just can't trust these watches and warnings. He was always better at predicting storms than the "pros". Yes, we got to the Navy Yard early today. The water was such a beautiful shade of blue / green. I don't think I could be an Orthodox Priest. My stubble never seems to grow past just that...stubble. Still waiting for another test before the radiation starts. In the meanwhile I'm sitting on the counter in front of the microwave every chance I get.
Wigs for Kids want it to be at least 12 inches long
So Dave, send them the 10" pony tail with a note that says "This IS 12 "man" inches". :p Sorry. A little school boy humour just popped into my wandering mind. I'm amazed at how long rechargeable batteries last in outdoor things. With the temperature swings I thought that I'd be replacing them all the time! We had solar powered lights with rechargeable AA batteries around the patio at the old house. There were two batteries for each light so I'd replace both. I don't think that I replaced more than a couple of them for years! Even in the snow they would glow through as long as they got enough sun to recharge them.
Time to see what's on the old menu for tonight! I like to plan ahead.
Meeting friends for lunch at a winery tomorrow. Keeping my fingers crossed for good weather!
Be good and stay safe everyone.

flgirl51

2nd Officer
Night from Belleview...the rains held off long enough today for us to have a couple hours to spend in the pool...I can feel a little burn on my shoulders...sweet dreams Bunny's!

A’Burg Guy

G’nite Karen. And indeed all of you.
Mom Nature is putting on quite the light show right now.
See you all tomorrow.

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
Lee: We got lightning and a tad of thunder and lots of RAIN earlier. All we're getting now is that LIGHT SHOW you mentioned. Funny how it just keeps lighting up the sky.
The HUMIDITY is THICK as MUD outside right now.
I remember when the kids were little and slept over we would do "Flash Lite Walks" when it was hot and humid like this. We'd see all kinds of Toads on the sidewalk. Those were the days.
I can only hope Ash & Eric still remember doing that with me!

Karen: I guess you have sunburn shoulders because you didn't put any SUNSCREEN on! :emoticon 0122 itwasntme: Bet it was nice in the pool! Closest I got to water today was at the Big Park. I went and walked by the waters edge. It's not the kind of water I would ever swim in. They have 2 beaches, but you won't catch me in there. It was just nice to be by the water.

Lee you made me laugh when you said you sit around the Microwave. Ha ha. If it helps go for it.

We have 2 more episodes of "Bloodline" to watch on Netflix and then we're done until
Season 4 comes out next MAY, 2022. It's been a SLOW movie, but it does keep your attention.
You know when it's coming to the end of a season because they start to kill off some of the characters. :eek:

Art and I will be going over to the new priests house tomorrow to secure the kids dresser to the wall so it doesn't TIP OVER if one of the rug-rats should climb on a open drawer. Quick fix.

You all have a good hump day. I'll catch up with you later.

fatherdav55

2nd Officer
How many millions of dollars were wasted in California trying to get their Governor replaced with a Buffoon wanna-be???

Mid point of the week already? Boy does time fly by.

Yes I posted real early yesterday morning, BB. Fuzzbutt woke up when I went for a whiz, and she decided that she needed to go too. Then wanted breakfast. But shortly after that we both went back to bed for a few hours.

No long Orthodox Priest beard on me, K2. Just a short trimmed up one. All gray. Funny, since the hair on my head remains blond. I believe that the pro insurrection demonstration is this weekend, with a counter group hopefully not getting into it. Either way, I think the cops aren't going put up with much misbehavior.

KC, that ceramics class sounds like so much fun. I'd shy away from coffee cups since most of us have way too many of them already.

It takes a Canadian to keep us yanks aware of our history, Lee. I had no idea that yesterday was Star Spangled Banner Day. Yes. "man" inches are in the same category as us using our hands to show how big the fish was that we caught.

Not sure what I'm doing today. It's suppose to be a soggy day. Or at least the first half of the day. Depending upon how my legs feel I may hit the treadmill this morning. They got quite the workout yesterday weeding between the white fence and some bushes. A bit of a tight spot, but the spot where Kathi wanted to spread some more mulch. It's amazing how much mulch disappears in a year or two.

Bellalago Belle

2nd Officer
Good afternoon! Where the heck did the morning go? Where the heck is this whole week going? I can't believe it's hump day already. These days are passing too d*mn fast!

Lee - Once again, you are a font of knowledge! Leave it to you to know when the Star Spangled Banner was written. How's that microwave sitting doing? If you want to sit in front of our microwave you would have to sit on the cooktop. If you accidentally put on a burner instead of the microwave, you could end up with a lot more pain!! Bet that wouldn't happen twice. LOL

Dave - Thanks for explaining why you were up so early yesterday. You still were up early this morning. Just not as early as yesterday. Fuzzbutt again? I agree about all the money that was wasted on that California recall election. Same results as the last time they tried to recall him. I wish they'd try to recall DeathSantis here. He's now threatening to fine any municipality in the state $5,000 per employee if they require everyone to be vaccinated to work there. He's like a freaken dictator the way he wants to throw out these$5,000 fines against companies and anyone else who will not fall into step with him. Problem is that in this stupid state there are too many people who worship the ground he walks on, like with lil t. It's really sickening!!

Karen - Sorry you got a bit of sunburn yesterday. Hopefully, you'll know better the next time to make sure to put on sunscreen before going swimming.

Kathie - I always love seeing those late night light shows. They always remind be of watching a war moving and bombs going off! We haven't had any good ones this summer. Actually for living in the lightening capital of the world, we really haven't been seeing much lightening at all, thank goodness.

Rita called me yesterday just as we were getting ready to sit down for dinner, so we couldn't talk then. She's supposed to give me a call after her PT is finished, which could be any time now. She did tell me that there was a price reduction on our cruise, so I will be eager to know how much more money I'll have to spend. :emoticon 0136 giggle:

Our dinner last night was delicious. I also made a pan of brownies for dessert, so the gang got to fill their bellies. Best part is that there's still plenty of the jambalaya left for dinner tonight.

But right now, it's time for some lunch. Nothing fancy today - hot dogs. Real American food. Ha Ha.

Have a wonderful afternoon no matter what you're doing. Just remember to wear those masks and stay safe!:)

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
Hi GANG!
Nice outside here today. Partly Cloudy, but still nice so far!

Art and I went over to the Parish "Lease" and the young priest wife let us in to get the dresser drawer unit secured to the wall. 5 min job tops!
We sat at the Kitchen table and chatted a little and then we left.
I most likely will NEVER go over to that house again. Or HUG the wifey or priest.
THEY ARE NOT VACCINATED! They did test for Covid19 when they came back into the USA and were of course NOT positive. That doesn't cut the mustard with me. I point blank asked her if they were going to get vaccinated and she said she would most likely NOT. Something to do with not wanting the vaccine in her body. I'm thinking the YOUNG GAL is going to try for CHILD number 4 and doesn't want to get the vaccine because of that. JUST MY GUESS. Oh well, you won't see much of me in church until they get vaccinated. And I will be SPREADING the word to everyone I know that they are not vaccinated. Just my duty as a concerned citizen. :emoticon 0122 itwasntme:

Ashley is FINALLY going to get a chance to WALK ACROSS the stage at
Michigan State Univ
to accept her diploma this Saturday. She has her real diploma in a frame already, but this is to make-up for the fact her graduating class didn't get a chance to do this right on the university grounds. We were invited and are going! She really didn't want to do it, but her parents said she'd regret it when she was older, so she gave in. YIPPEE.

Sounds like Rita must be working from her Rehab area since she told PAT that the cruise they booked has been reduced in price.
I just sent off a Thinking of You card to her in this mornings mail.

Out of here for now.

Later gang.

Lee: I'm wondering if you actually did sit on PATS OPEN burner if you'd be able to take care of your Prostate issue on your own and save having to go through the radiation and any surgery? Might want to think about that Buddy! :emoticon 0102 bigsmile:

Bellalago Belle

2nd Officer
Kathie - Does the song GREAT BALLS OF FIRE come to mind after the end of your comments above? First thing that popped into my mind!! LOL

Jimmy has the kids off to Nathan's first track meet. Nathan really wants to get out there now. He's also signed up to start taking tennis lessons next week. He so reminds me of Justin!

Rita & I were on the phone for almost 2 hours this afternoon! She sounds so much better than the last time I talked to her. She's trying to find a place for them in Florida for the coming winter season, but so much is already booked. I can't believe people still want to come here in view of our governor and the amount of Covid in the state. Rita's going to keep trying to find something. She said to say hi to everyone and one of these days when all is quiet by her, she will post something here.

Going to say good night from around my corner of the world. I have to figure out what leftovers we will have tonight and see what the evening brings beyond the America's Got Talent finals! See you all in the morning! :)

A’Burg Guy

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IjgZGhHrYY

Well now, after so much poking fun at my issues that’s my reply to you all.

It was so good to see our friends Cait and Denny for the first time since this whole Covid thing started! They are Greyhound Boo’s Moms. Our lunch was excellent. As was the wine.

I thought of you Pat because it was a really good pour. Thanks for letting us know Rita sounds as if she’s doing well.

Kathie, the ladies were staying in Kingsville and their hotel window blew in during the storm! Nice that you get to see Ash “graduate” a second time.

To answer your question Dave, about $276 MILLION. Give or take a couple of million for incidentals…

I hope you have some aloe or something for that burn Karen!

Not much else going in today.

Time to take the pups for their evening walk.

You all stay safe and well.

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
Lee: I do hope you know we LOVE you to pieces and only Poke at you because of that fact. We're all just trying to make your worries a easier these days as you wait for more tests. :emoticon 0152 heart:

Pat: Thanks for the update on Rita. Is she home now? I'm totally surprised that the two of them would even think about going back to Florida after the UNREAL things that happened last season. I know most of it was on the road, etc. But I hope they FLY both ways and have one of their kids drive the car down there if necessary.

We had a BBQ tonight and it was so nice not to mess up the kitchen. It was a really lovely day here. Still Sunny and bright outside. The rest of the week and weekend is suppose to be a REAL TREAT from Mother Nature. Thank you to her for sure.

We're almost done watching the series "Bloodline". I hope to get at least 2 more episodes in tonight. Can't watch too many because ARTIE BIKES tomorrow and he has to be rested up.
Summer Cycling GIF by Lucy Woodworth Design
Note: His handle bars are not curved under. He rides a Road Bike with straight handle bars.

Night folks. Be safe and you know the rest of the drill.............

Lee....thanks for the Great Balls of Fire video. That Jerry sure knew how to play that piano.

flgirl51

2nd Officer
Good evening! Not only are we midway thru the week, starting today we are half way thru the month already!! Where the heck does the time go!!??

Pat, thanks for the update on Rita! I sure hope things go better for her this trip home and she actually gets to stay there for a good long time!!

Dave, no plans to paint any coffee mugs cause I agree most of us have more than enough...but I use all the ones I have because they all have a story....in fact this mornings coffee was enjoyed in my "retirement" mug...

Kathie, how cool that Ashley finally get's to take her graduation walk! I agree with her parents she would regret not doing it later on... Nice of you & Art to take care of the safety issue with the dresser at the preiest's house...but after all the church had done he couldn't do a simple task like that himself?

Lee, anytime good friends & wine are involved it's bound to be a GREAT lunch!!

Relax guys...the sunburn is not that bad...and I DID have sunscreen on when I got in the pool...I just stayed in to long in full sun and did not put more on...it was more pink & dry feeling than actual burn...
Ceramic's class ended up getting cancelled...it was only going to be me & 1 other person so the teacher asked if we could postpone it to next week...that was fine with me...I finally got out & got the garage cleaned up again...to many weeks of dropping my tools & not putting them away in the proper spot...all neat & organized again!

Had a brief rain storm earlier & now there is just a hint of coolness in the air...I am soooo ready to be able to turn off the A.C and open the windows & doors....
Enjoy the rest of the evening all & I will see you in the morning!

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
Karen: Glad the ceramic class only got POSTPONED and not totally cancelled. You'll like it.

Art had to use his big table saw to cut a piece of wood and paint it so it would blend in with the wall at the priests house. He also used a Spring-Nut gizmo to make sure it wouldn't pull away from the wall. Not sure this "Bible Man" would know much about stuff like that. Ha ha.
It only took about 6 mins. He had all the stuff pre-drilled and painted and ready to install.

I'll be sure to let you know how the floor of our garage turns out so that you can add that to your "TO DO PROJECTS". Today Art was patching cracks with some type of putty/plaster stuff we bought at ACE Hdwe. It has to dry good and then get sanded. He'll sand some of the old paint spots and then use that DE-GREASER solution to make it nice and clean. A final scuffing of the entire garage floor area with sandpaper and then he'll paint it. This isn't a rush job. Some of the steps have to have time to dry thoroughly. And we all know BIKING comes first. :emoticon 0122 itwasntme:

Just as we figured the BLOODLINE series ended with a cliff hanger. Things could go one of 2 ways. We'll just have to wait until May of 2022 to start the Series 4.

Good Night Baby GIF by Bilbareed

I think something is in the air outside that is bugging my EYES and left nostril all day today. Things are drying and flying in the air this time of the year. A touch of "allergies" is what it must be.
We got our Medical Benefits package in the mail today for 2022 and we'll actually be able to order certain OVER the COUNTER meds online for free. Can't wait to get the list sent to us in January to see just what will be on it. Our Co-Pay has been lowered and a few other savings too. Amazing that things went down and not UP. Life is good.

fatherdav55

2nd Officer
Yea, yea it's early. (THANKS DAWG.) But I'll be back asleep within 15 minutes

Looks like booster shots will be recommended and OK'd in the near future. It seems that those getting the Moderna shot will not be getting a full shot but just 1/2 a shot. Unlike when we got the first shot, we shouldn't have to drive for over an hour to get the booster.

K2; With only limited knowledge of this new priest, I'm beginning to wonder if the church vets these new priests. Let's see here....Here's a fella who's job is to stand before and mingle with hundreds of churchgoers, including little children, and he and his wife are not vaccinated for Covid??? Sounds nutsy to me. (And this fella is suppose to be a leader of your church?) This couple doesn't sound well read either. These vaccinations ARE safe for pregnant women and for those trying to get pregnant. How old is this guy?

Happy to hear that Rita is feeling and sounding better, BB. I just wonder if Rita and Bill are pressing their luck on a Florida trip this year with Death-Santis running the place.

Sticking the taxpayers with a bill of 276 million dollars for that useless recall election in California, you say Lee. Once again their tax dollars at work. Who's Cait & Denny?

Sorry that your ceramics class got delayed, KC. But I know you'll enjoy it next week. A final decision on what you want to make? Sticking with the Garden-of-Weedin garden stone?

Should be a sunny, summery day here. Really foggy here at the moment. Visibility of less than a mile.

Grocery pick-up day.

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
Good Morning Dancing GIF by Boomerang Official
Dave is this how you get woke up at 5 O'Clock in the morning? Ha Ha

Good THURSDAY Morning gang.

DAVE: If I had known that the 33 yr old new priest and his wifey were NOT vaccinated I would have never volunteered to shop and work my butt off at that house for 2 days. I figured since they came back into the USA from Serbia that they had to be vaccinated. WRONG. They were TESTED and found NEGATIVE before boarding the plane. Our church board should have made it MANDITORY that they get vaccinated before offering them the job. I guess if our Patriarch had any "big ones" he would insist on all the priests getting vaccinated, but HE isn't a believer of the vaccination to begin with. It's NUTS. The Orthodox faith lost 4-5 Bishops and other priests here in the USA have been hospitalized because of Covid. You think they would learn.
The fact that this guy will be interacting with our Sunday School children and parishioners is beyond stupid.
I already told the president of our church I won't be going to church anytime soon.
My next task is to find out if our current priest of 33 yrs and his wife ever got vaccinated!
I'll let you know when I find out.

Okay, enough of that stuff.

It was Foggy here too early this morning, but it's just so SUNNY and looks like a beautiful day on tap. YIPPEE.

Art is on his usual Thursday bike ride. I plan on getting some of the sandpaper we bought the other day and chalking off sections of the garage floor and doing a light sanding of the areas. If I chalk it off I'll know just where I've sanded and won't have to guess. When I'm done with each section I can put a BIG "X" in the area with chalk and know it's done. Yes, I know it's a BRILLIANT CONCEPT. Tony would most likely have some 'wisecrack' about it. Ha Ha

I wonder how many people will actually bother to get the 3rd Booster Vaccine shot. We can't get most of the USA to get the 1st shot. You all better make sure to find a location and get those boosters ASAP. I'm glad Art and I were able to get them done as quickly as we did.
Next on our list is to get the FLU SHOT in October.

Okay, I'm out of here to get a REFILL on my JAVA. You all have a good day and take notes as to what you were up to today and come back and tell us all about your day.

Have A Good Day GIF

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
Here are the chalk lines in the garage.
0CE73AD8-CC10-452F-8E15-C5A5F389E8A4.jpegHad a visit from Eric & Jill just now. Eric had a Eye Exam and they used the office that is about a mile from our house. Nice to get to see them. Jill brought Kristy Cream Donuts! We were lucky to get 1 DONUT EACH! Not very generous. Ha ha. I haven’t had one of those donuts in a long time. Jill got the dozen free by having a Krispy Creme App on her phone.
Back to work for me.

A’Burg Guy

Good afternoon.
Costco, grocery store and cut and trimmed the front grass this morning. Now I'm waiting on the cardiologist to call "between 1:00 and 4:00". The guy is like a furniture delivery! Tonight we have an in person "History of Amherstburg" at the local bookshop. It's a small group and everyone must show proof of double vaccinations. Works for me.
Cait and Denny are two ladies we met a few years back at one of the wineries here in Amherstburg Dave. We were visiting, as were they, and they saw the decal we have on the back side window of the van about Greyhounds. They came over and asked if we had Greyhounds in the van. They had just lost their Grey. They met our gang and we got to talking about where we lived. Turns out they lived in Waterloo about 30 minutes from us when we were in Ayr! We have kept in touch over the years. And that's neat. Hope it was a good grocery pickup day.
Mmmm. Donuts. This one's for you Kathie.
Homer Simpson Donut GIF

That's a good plan to work in sections on the garage floor. A nice surprise that your medical stuff has gone down in price too! About "Father Newbie", why oh why wouldn't a man who will be in direct contact with so very many people of all ages be vaccinated? I don't get it either!
At least your class is only postponed Karen. Hopefully there will be a few more folks interested and will be taking the next one. Mugs are the darnedest things, aren't they? Seems you either have too many or after you purge you don't have enough.
What's shaken' in Kissimmee Momma Bunny?
I'd like to get the pups out this afternoon. I reckon that starting to do something else is the best way to make the cardiologist call.

Have a good safe day everyone!

Bellalago Belle

2nd Officer
Good afternoon! First chance I've had today to even get on the computer. For once Bert got up at a reasonable hour and wanted to get our running around over and done with before Sam's got too crowded or the rains came.

Aside from the trip to Sam's and a run to the library, it's a slow day for us. Picked up 2 roasted chickens from Sam's for dinner with some roasted veggies and baby potatoes. We have a Zoom meeting to watch at 6 regarding the turnover of our community from the developer to the residents. It's still a year or so away, but they have to start organizing committees to handle each step of the way. My answer to joining a committee is NO THANKS! Bothe Bert and I have served for a number of years on committees, so it's time for others to step up and do what's right for Bellalago.

Kathie - I can't believe that newbie priest and his wife aren't vaccinated. Must be repubs!! Good luck dealing with him. I don't blame you for not going anywhere near the church now. Why put yourself in harm's way?
That's a lot of work for just a garage floor! You'd never see that here. Heck, you'd never see the garage floor to be able to paint it. There's always too much stuff in the garage. Bert used to paint the floor up in Ocala, but he just rolled concrete paint on the floor as it was. Nothing fancy. No roughing the surface or anything like that. It was fine for a number of years after that.

Karen - Glad the sunburn wasn't too bad. Next time, stay under the umbrella. Sorry your ceramics class was canceled. Better luck next time.

Lee - As always you made me smile with that video. Always was a great song to dance to back in the day.

Dave - That really was a big waste of lots of money doing that recall vote. You know who is wasting big bucks here suing anyone who doesn't cow tow to his edicts. They get sued or he gives hefty fines of $5,000. per incident to any business or municipality who requires people to show a vaccination card to enter. He really is a %#@&# dictator!

Got a few things to do around here before I get dinner started, but I'm going to check out for today, as I highly doubt I'll get a chance to get back on here today. Have a good evening, everyone! :)

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
Hi GANG!
We had a nice dinner.
I managed to sweep and then wash the kitchen floor. When the SUN SHINES in from the deck doorwall (slider) you see all the DUST. HATE IT. As soon as I leave the screen door open the dust just must blow in. It'll look nice for a day or two. I guess the trick would be to pull the blinds! Ha ha

I had a little "discussion" with a priest from Kansas City. He wasn't telling me if he had the vaccine yet or not. He was visiting with 3 other priest at a hospital where a Deacon has been recovering from "SOMETHING" for a month. 3 guesses it's Covid. He said it wasn't, but I've chatted with some of the people I know from the Kansas City church and they have a different story. I laid it on the line that I thought the CHURCH and PRIESTS were not doing their job in getting folks to wear masks in church and get the 2 vaccines. I accused him and the others of doing a "Photo OP" at the bedside of the sick Deacon. I don't think he took that very well. Ha Ha. I'm on a mission to get thrown out of the church with my outspokenness.

Lee: Did the Cardio Doc ever call you? I'm putting my money on your answer being "NO"!
Nice that you all keep in touch with the 2 ladies. It's kind of like all of us keeping in touch.

BB: Dinner sounds just perfect for your gang tonight. Enjoy.

I'm off to look for some PATCH STUFF that Art ran out of and Home Depot doesn't carry.

ALWAYS SOMETHING.

Christmas Neon GIF by Nick
Be Not Afraid Saints GIF by Annunciation Designs
HA HA...... I'm more afraid than ever. :emoticon 0108 speechless:

A’Burg Guy

Not much right now.
I have to call cardiac rehab to set up a meeting with their GOOD cardiologist. As Kathie partially guessed correctly my cardiologist didn’t call until 6:20, almost 2 1/2 hours beyond the window he scheduled. I was pulling in to the parking lot for our “Amherstburg 100 years ago” presentation when he called. I had none of my paperwork and questions with me. I remembered what I could. He kept telling me everything was within range, nothing to worry about, blah, blah blah. Then, without even seeing me, he ups one of my medications. Jack Hole!! :mad:
Thanks for letting me sound off. Back later hopefully in a way better frame of mind…

fatherdav55

2nd Officer
Had the computer worked right, this would have been sent at 7.

TGIF!

Oh my goodness I'd forgotten how yummy to the tummy Bryer's brand Rocky Road ice cream is. I haven't gotten any in a long time. Oh that chocolate ice cream with swirls of marsh-mellow and almond pieces. (Three guesses what I'm thinking of having for breakfast.)

You are getting to be quite the radical with church people, K2. They'll NEVER kick you out of the church for your outspokenness, because one thing churches don't want to lose is an income source. Nothing quite as serious as your funny Garfield cartoon, K2, but Fuzzbutt will yip if she too wants to go potty early in the morning, if I get up. With all Art's tools, try using his belt or vibrating sander to scratch up the garage door. It'll save you a lot of work, and it's quicker.

So Lee, how was last night's "History of Amherstburg"? I'd bet, interesting.

You sure do a lot of "running around" every day Marcia. I mean BB. Good choice in staying out of committees in Bellalago. Too many people now complain about everything as if it were a sport.

Today both Kathi and I have a doctor's appointment at 9. Originally it was just me. But Kathi wanted to have a discussion with the doctor but was told she'd have to come in the office for that. So she called the office to see if they could fit her in with my appointment time. Sure.

It should be another sunny summertime day. Including the humidity zooming up to the "sticky" category.

Now where is my big spoon???
1f601.png