Return of the Cruising Bunny's....

Bellalago Belle

2nd Officer
Good what's left of the morning! Slept late today and there was no reason not to. It's very cloudy outside and we're supposed to have rain just about all afternoon and evening. It definitely was good sleeping weather.

Not much going on around here today, so it might be time for me to binge watch something on Netflix. Haven't watched anything lately on there, so there's plenty for us to check out.

Dave - Glad your measuring for carpet happened when it was supposed to.

Karen - You really had Kathie going about meeting a guy. Too funny.

And the rains have arrived!! It's going to be a very long day!!

Lee - We end up losing at BOOM too, but what hurts is G&E are much younger than we are. I think we need some of those memory pills these days. That would have been the perfect line for Tony to jump on, for sure.

Kathie - That sure was a long wait to get that dinner last night, but look at it this way - You did a good deed helping the church financially.

Well, I see the old clock on the wall has rolled over to afternoon, so I guess it's time to make some lunch - I think BLTs would hit the spot today. Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe! :)

flgirl51

2nd Officer
Good afternoon....as Pat said it's not the "sunshine" state today...a bit on the cool side as well...

Kathie....sorry to get your hopes up like that...my day's of meeting a "GUY" are pretty much over....and heck with Tom & Grant here in the neighborhood I have all the fun of going out with the guys & none of the messy relationship drama to go with it...win/win...

Dave, I will have to give your email method a try again...not sure about getting 2 windows open at one time...but it sure beat's losing a long post right at the end!! And I will gladly give up a few projects at my sister's houses...may even have him handle a few at my place too...

Pat, lucky you getting to sleep in...I seem to have a cat who thinks 5:30-6 am is the perfect time to roam thru the house yowling...for no reason.... Blt's sound good...I'm having a bowl of chili & a grilled cheese sandwich for dinner...not sure what's for lunch yet...sun is poking it's head out for now...but it's to damp & cool to be outside

Lee, sounds like a nice day for you yesterday...cake & friends is a good combination for sure! Enjoy the warmer temps...hopefully it won't be long now till everyday is a bit warmer...

Not much going on around here today either...I got a few bushes trimmed up in the back patio before the rain moved in...then decided to tackle my taxes...it's such a racket...all these places advertise "File for FREE"....until you make the least little bit in interest & then in $29.99 for them to fill out a tiny little form...what a racket! I think next year I am going to get an appt. thru the United Way & go to one of those sites where they file it for you for free...my return is very simple...I don't owe anything...I don't get anything back...I think it's stupid to have to pay to file because I made $20 in interest for the year....tummy is starting to growl & since I don't have any banana bread or a blt I guess I need to rustle up something else for lunch...enjoy the rest of the day all!

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
Hi gang...... Just wanted to tell you that Mark and Eric helped set up our new Laptop. I'm posting this message from it right now.
Now AIN'T that SPECIAL doing my first post to my extended family! Way too much for me to learn about this gizmo. They put together the new 27" Monitor for Art. He said he could sit in the car on the driveway and see it's so huge! We made sure that he knew how to get on Laptop and find his beloved Detroit Free Press and printed off his crossword puzzle.
Now the trick will be to see if between us we remember what to do on Sunday!! Ha Ha

I made them Beef Stew and mashed potatoes and green beans and we had Lemon Meriange Pie and Pumpkin Pie from the grocery store. They loved it.

Ashley and Jill were here too.

Okay, I'm off to hit the couch. Kitchen is cleaned up and I've reached my limits with all this computer stuff.

I'll be sure to put in a good word for us ALL at Virtual Church. By the way another Bishop in the homeland (Serbia) passed away from Covid this week. And the newly appointed Patriarch (think POPE) is now QUARANTINED because he was in contact with Bishops and priest at the funeral and NONE of the were wearing MASKS. That's the 4th one to die in the last couple of months. They're NUTS..CRAZY.. INSAINE .

NITE..... I wonder if I should NAME my new Laptop?? Ha ha.

fatherdav55

2nd Officer
Ah yes, tonight is the night for the long promoted Harry and Megan interview by Opera. (CBS @ 8 PM.) I just hope the best parts haven't already been shown on the news programs.

Thanks BB, now I got the hungries for a BLT. My favorite sandwich is not a hamburger, hot dog or even an Italian sausage sandwich sandwich, it's a BLT.

Lee, since you mentioned all the statues, here's an oddball fact; The sculptors of the time intentionally made the males with small peckers. It was considered crude and almost a sin to make them anything but small.

It's interesting that you'd recommend a lot of hardwood floors at Jill's place. How fashion and tastes change over the years. Our house was built in 1951. At that time pink or light blue bathroom tubs and toilets were considered normal. Not any more. We changed ours out many years ago for white. Now, in spite of many home improvement shows, "open" spaces and hardwood floors are less in demand. Who knows what will be popular in 30 years.

I'm not quite sure that your days of meeting a "GUY" are pretty much over. You're quite a find for any guy, KC. On the news the other night was a couple, both in their 90's, got married. They both had outlived 2 other spouses.

It should be another day in the 30's, but once again sunny.

Yesterday when it was cold but sunny we went to Walley World to pick up some prescriptions. Cabin fever must have kicked in for hundreds of people. The parking lot was full as if it was the week before Christmas. It was so nice just to stay in the car. And safer too.

I'm so happy that President Biden and the Democrats in the Senate passed that Covid Aid bill yesterday. Us Bunnies are so blessed by our security, but so many millions of adults and children are hungry, unable to pay their bills and in fear of being evicted from their home. Just a horrible situation.

Those who voted against the bill just have no empathy for their fellow citizens.

Keep up the good work Joe!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh yea, "Lincoln" is on tonight too on CNN @ 10.

Bellalago Belle

2nd Officer
Good morning, gang. Hopefully, I'll get this post done before once again the noon hour arrives. Another chilly type day here in Florida, but a Dave would say, at least the sun is shining.

Once again, nothing much planned around here for today. G&E said the other night they might take us out for dinner tonight, but I haven't heard anything definite yet. If not, I see Chinese ahead. She's going to think we don't love her any longer, as it's been ages since we ordered from Oriental Square. Last time we ordered from there, she was still only doing take-out. I don't know if that has changed or not. The best was that if you were paying by cash, you had to put the money in a cup, so she didn't touch it. I figure then she either microwaved it or boiled it. She is totally paranoid about the virus and goes way beyond normal. I'll be curious if she's sill doing the same things.

Took a ride to BJ's yesterday so that Bert could get TurboTax to do our tax return. I guarantee I'll see very little of him until he gets it all done. Then it will be a matter of how much do we have to [[ay Uncle Sam again this year. No matter what the amount is, he will immediately write out a check and get it in the mail. I keep telling him that if we have to pay, we should keep out money as long as possible, but he's so anal about just getting it done and mailed out.

Time for me to find something to eat. I have to eat something when I take the prednisone and it's getting late to be taking it today. Have a wonderful day, gang, and don't do anything dumb like not wearing a mask around others. :)

verosnowbird

Quartermaster (Helmsman) - QM
We are back in FL after our quick trip back home for our second covid19 shot. No noticeable side effects from the shot and getting it was quick and easy. Flights in both directions were smooth and airport personnel treated us very well with wheel chair transportation to and from the gates. On both flights we did not have anyone seated between us even though the flights seemed pretty full.
Our friends Rich and Dianne took us to and from Orlando airport which made the trip much less difficult than our previous trip when we drove ourselves. Late afternoon flight home, so it was around 9pm before we got to our place on Hutchison Island. Yesterday was rainy so we stayed in and today the winds are quite strong and the seas quite rough so we may stay housebound until tomorrow.
Haven't gone back for all the posts that were made while we were gone and, until now, I haven't spent much time on the laptop for any reasons.
Hope I didn't miss any important posts, but apologize if I did. Will try to be more attentive and post more often from now on.
Rita is slowly but surely feeling better. We brought a walker back from home so she is much more mobile. Hopefully, she will be considerably better by the end of the month when we are scheduled to drive back home and the stairs at our condo won't prove to be a problem.
Bill

A’Burg Guy

Environmental Compliance Officer
Good afternoon EveryBunny.
Thanks for putting in a good word at virtual church for us all Kathie. Don't you think that, at some point, The Bishop's and Patriarch's would put on their masks! If not for their own longevity but to send a positive message to the parishioners? Still sad to loose so many church leaders in such a short time. A 27" monitor! We can darned near see it from here. Actually, we were wondering what the glow was coming from up your way.
About Canadian taxes Karen, rumour has it that if you stuff all of your receipts into an envelope and send it to Revenue Canada THEY will input the information. I've never tried it though. It was another fine day here and we're thinking that everyone was right about the banana belt. Spring seems to be just around the corner. You really seem to enjoy The Guys and their company. That's just plain nice.

It was considered crude and almost a sin to make them anything but small.
That's what the model's would have you believe Dave! It seems with more and more people working from home "open concept" is indeed becoming a thing of the past. People working from home need quiet office space and kids need places to study when learning remotely. I do hope that all of the Republican voters remember that "their" elected officials tried to put the kibosh on the stimulus bills! Ya, I doubt that'll happen.
Good to know that your trip up and back were pretty comfortable in the long run Bill. We hope that Rita continues to feel better. How are you doing? On the mend too I hope.
Now Pat, is Turbo Tax not available online in The US? That's the platform we use to file our taxes. I always do them up early. Likely in the next week or so. Even though they aren't due until the end of April. If we owe I, I e-file and pay at the last minute. If we get a refund I file that puppy ASAP! Whatever is on the menu for dinner, I hope you enjoy it!
So, I got an email from the lady that owns the Florida house we stayed in last winter and were supposed to stay in again this winter. Her property manager rented it out for next winter without checking with her first. Four weeks smack in the middle of the time we would have been there. While not happy, I didn't want to burn bridges so I asked if she knew anyone else who may be interested in renting to folks with pets. Within about 45 minutes we had a note from her and another Canadian gentleman who owns a property in Emerald Island. He agreed to honour the rates Sunshine was going to give us. We sent him dates from mid January through mid March, 8 weeks, and are waiting to hear back. As Kathie says, "always something!"
Better be off. Pups demand their dinner at 5:00. I'd hate to be fired. LOL
Be good, stay safe and we'll see you tomorrow.

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
Hi Gang.
I have more cords than I think I should have in front of me right now. I type on the laptop and it is showing up on the NEW 27" monitor and of course the Laptop. I think I need to get a WIRELESS separate KEYBOARD so I don't have to type on this laptop and see 2 screens working. Hard to explain. Mark said he has a Mouse and Wireless keyboard at his house that he will bring over on Friday when they come over for dinner! I need Mark to finish hooking up all this equipment so we only have 1 monitor.

I will be calling Comcast Monday to get the new Modem registered and then I can take the old one back that I have been renting. What a fool to rent that thing for so long. I could have bought 12 new Modems by waiting so long. I tried to change out years ago and it didn't work and I just kept renting Comcast's equipment. Dumb move. Let's hope this all works this time around.

Bill/Rita: Nice to know you're back in Florida and got your Vaccines all taken care of. I bet that's a good feeling even though you had to go to some lengths to do it. Glad it worked out for both of you. Hope that Rita is being real careful with that WALKER. She hardly needs another fall. "Think twice....Move with WALKER ONCE"!!

Karen: I now only have 4 more episodes of THE REIGN to watch. I should be able to get that done as soon as the Mich State Univ Basketball gave is over. I'll be glad to be able to get to bed before 3:00 a.m for the first time in over a week. I really got into this series and just couldn't let go.

Dave: Thanks for the reminder of the Megan & Harry interview tonight. I bet it will be boring and just a bunch of HYPE like most of those Royalty interviews are. We'll see.
And I love a good BLT w/extra Mayo. But I save those for when we have farm fresh TOMATOES. Can't stand those phony tasteless ones that are in the stores now.

BB: Hope Bert does a good job with your taxes. We got a call from our tax man yesterday while eating desert and he gave us good news on getting money back. Since we didn't have to take out any RMD (required minimum distribution in 2020 we get a nice sum back! Yippee. Might think about buying a couple of cemetery plots with it. Ha Ha. Now I bet I made you all GASP at that thought.

Lee: How's it going over there with the HONEY-DO's list. It definitely was a tad chilly today.

Okay, I'm out of here. This is too hard typing on this new laptop and looking up at this HUGE screen on the desk in front of me. Gotta get this fixed up much better.
Oh and we need a new desk chair for sure. This one is on it's last leg. ALWAYS SOMETHING.

Be back tomorrow. Stay safe.

flgirl51

2nd Officer
Good evening...just popping in to say Hi....nice to see a post from Bill & even better to hear Rita is on the mend...

Lee, hope things work out for the house rental for next year...

Beautiful day here today so I got some more stuff cleaned up in the back patio...the vet was here at 11 to give Ginger her shot...not sure if she normally works on Sundays or just this week...her tech had a death in the family & was going to be out of town Sat. when we were originally scheduled...the only down side to this new vet...she is primarily a wellness visit vet only....she doesn't have any way to do any blood work or any kind of testing....so if I have a problem I have t take the cat's to another local vet....for now I am going to stick with her though...she is very thorough when she is here...and she always asks if I have any questions or concerns....
Went to Jane's this afternoon after the vet left & got my hair cut...she went a bit shorter than I expected on the sides...but my hair grows so fast I'm not to worried about it....now I'm off to get comfy...catch you all tomorrow ...when I have no where to go & nothing special to do...Hooray!

fatherdav55

2nd Officer
Good morning gang!

This will be short since I can't think of much to gab about. Just not enough coffee in my system, I guess.

So each of you just stay safe and healthy.

Love you all.

flgirl51

2nd Officer
Good afternoon....rather quiet here today...has everyone gone to the beach?

Pat, so what ended up being the dinner choice last night? What ever the choice hope it was good!

Dave, I know the feeling....some days you just can't get the brain to function...no matter how much coffee you consume!

BTW...I ordered my air fryer today from Walmart...it's supposed to arrive tomorrow...now I just need to find some recipe ideas & figure out how to use it...

Kathie, glad to hear the new computer is set up & running...that monitor is almost as big as my first flat screen tv....I have a 17" screen on my laptop...and do like being able to see things well on it...

Lee, so other than walking the dogs & then feeding them what's on the honey do list for today? Did the bathroom project get finished up? If so...waiting on pic's...

Bill, glad that you & Rita had a good safe trip back home to get your 2nd shot...it was a good plan having someone else pick you up at the airport to come home...

Woke up waaaay to early this morning....managed to stay in bed till about 7 & then a couple of furballs decided it was time to be fed...worked on cleaning the back porch after that...so much pollen & stuff had accumulated on there....got it all cleaned up & everything put back in place...now I'm ready for a nap!
Boneless ribs in the crock pot for supper tonite....

Tomorrow Barb & I are meeting the handy man at Lowes to pick out her new back door....he offered to pick it up for us...which is nice...cause with my new truck I don't have quite the hauling capacity that I used to...would sure hate to have a $300 door fall off my truck into the middle of the road some where...or worse...land on someone's car...
Now I think I will go figure out something for lunch...I had coffee & a slice of coffee cake this morning...it didn't stick with me very long....later gang

Bellalago Belle

2nd Officer
Good afternoon, everyone! Sorry for being so late today, but we were out running around early this morning getting stuff for dinner and liquid libations. ;) I found on FB the other day a new product they have for St Patrick's Day which they claim Sam's has. It's Irish whiskey infused coffee K-Cups! Well, guess what- they didn't have it. Oh well. Just have to make the Irish coffee the old fashioned way with old reliable Jamison's! Then we were off to Publix for what we needed for dinner tonight and possibly tomorrow.

Karen - We ended up just getting the sweet & spicy wings that Publix had on sale, as well as some salads to go with it and we really enjoyed it. The wings were very meaty and we had enough of everything left for lunch today. Tonight I'm making French onion soup, which I've never made before. I have a pretty easy sounding recipe and we've had onion soup bowls for many years, so I decided why not. Both of us love French onion soup, so I am looking forward to making dinner tonight.

Today is change sheets day, so since we got back from shopping, the washer and dryer have been humming away. We've got the 3rd load of stuff in the washer and almost ready to make the move to the dryer. Still have a load of towels to do, but that might wait until tomorrow.

Allergies have been awful since I woke up the morning. Sneezing, coughing and runny nose, plus having to use more oxygen today. Yesterday I didn't use the O2 all day! Might just make up some "witch's brew" with lemon, homey & bourbon to sip when the cough kicks in. Doesn't taste that great, but it sure helps the cough!

Now what did I say about that dryer? It's buzzing away, so I better see about getting those sheets out before they get all wrinkled up. Have a great what's left of the afternoon!;)

A’Burg Guy

Hello everyone! It’s afternoon, late afternoon as I start. I’m betting I won’t be done until early evening! LOL That’s because I’m prepping dinner at the same time.
As I peck away here the temperature under sunny skies is 62F.
You know me all too well. Honey do chores, walk, feed and pick up after the pups...
My morning started with finalizing our house for winter of 2022. The lady we were going to rent from reached out to a friend in Emerald Island. Sunshine convinced Vijay to honour her price and policies for us. Deposit sent and dates secured. We’re also booked in with Sunshine for 2023!!
After that I replaced the Tapcon screws that hold the 2 x 6 and gate latch to the house. I don’t know why but they snapped off over the course of the winter. All good now!
Then over to Dave’s to get the corners cut for the frame for the bathroom mirror. Back home, coffee, walk the dogs along the river and bam, it’s time to prep the veg for dinner.
Karen, it’s so nice that your vet makes house calls. And a handy man who picks up Barb’s stuff too! I suspect that there are a ton of recipes for air fryers on that “interweb” thing.
I sure hope that your allergies clear up soon Pat. You have enough breathing concerns without throwing allergies in the mix. We saw Bailey’s K-cups either last year or the year before.

We got a call from our tax man yesterday while eating desert and he gave us good news on getting money back.
What was your tax man having for dessert Kathie? You know Tony would have jumped on that line too. There‘s always a little fine tuning when you get a new computer. It’s good that you, like Pat, have family that are electronically “savvy”.
Hope that your Tuesday coffee kicks in and you have a little more to gab about Dave.
I’m dropping Lu-Ann off at the hair salon foe 9:00 tomorrow morning. Then I’ll run up to the oil change place. They check the synthetic oil after 3000 miles and put another sticker in the window for a change after another 3000 miles. That service is free. The synth oil lasts twice as long as regular oil but was about 3/4 the price of two regular changes.
You all be good. Masks on because they help you keep your hands away from your face.But that doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t keep washing them.

Bellalago Belle

2nd Officer
Last checkin for tonight. My onion soup was delicious and sooo filling with lots left over for tomorrow. I never expected 1 bowl would totally fill us up. It was really very easy, but it does take a while to get the onions nicely browned and melting in your mouth.

Now I'm waiting for a delivery from Advent Health Pharmacy. My pulmonologist ordered something from their pharmacy for me to use in the nebulizer. I hope he gets here soon.

So now I'll just say good night and I'll see you tomorrow. Be good!!! :)

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
Hi Gang!
Lee: You have been one busy guy. WOW. And yes, Tony would have jumped on the Desert comment too. Miss that guy every time I post something nutsy.
Wonder what happen to those screws?? You would think they would be tempered or whatever it is they do to screws to keep them from breaking. Nice you have a friend with a saw for those cuts on the mirror wood.

BB: French Onion Soup. YUM. Did you melt the cheese on top under the broiler or with a torch? Love picking it off of the bowl.

Karen: This MONITOR is WAY too HUGE for me I can sit back on the bed and still see if perfectly. I bought a big one so Art would be able to read his paper easier. His eyes aren't exactly the best lately. Of course, he tells me as soon as he get done with this cataract surgery and gets his new glasses he'll be able to see things a lot clearer. He says that even with just one EYE DONE it's amazing how much he can see "distance wise".
He goes Thursday early for the 2nd eye surgery.

Isn't is amazing how much DOORS cost these days! Our back garage entry door is costing us that much. Another few weeks and we'll have a new doorwall (slider door) and a back garage entry door. Only been waiting since November! What the heck do people do that have a major storm come through and bust up their door?? I'm thinking plywood would be up for a long time.

I got the new Modem connected and all was good accept the phone wouldn't work. Trying to get through the voice-recorded Lady (Bit*ch) is what she really is was a major pain. Took forever. Finally got a service man to actually show up at our house in 45 mins from when the automated scheduling set it up and he got it to work. Even he was ticked off at the REAL LADY that kept calling and saying she was working on the issue. He told her to HANG UP that he had it under control. What a afternoon.
When the guy left I shut the front door and SCREAMED SUPER LOUD. Art laughed and said for me to get a glass of wine and sit down. Ha Ha.

I took back the OLD Modem to Xfinity/Comcast office not far from here and made sure to get a receipt so they would be sure to stop billing me for the old modem.
Lee the office is right across from Partridge Creek Mall. Another dying Mall. So sad.

Okay, I'm out of here for now.

DAVE: Hope you had a good day buddy. Has Kathi made anything lately in the Air-Fryer?
I wish I lived closer so I could see just what stuff looked like that comes out of that gizmo.

fatherdav55

2nd Officer
Close, but no cigar. ALMOST made it to 60 degrees yesterday. 58 degrees. If we had made it to 60 or above, it would have been for the first time in over 100 days. But today should get that honor.

KC; Oh goody, I'll soon be getting another commission check since you got an air fryer.
1f601.png
What brand did you get? Many brands sell recipe books based upon the features on their fryer. Ours did.

Booze in your coffee, BB? OK, I'll put my hand down now. But don't count me in on onion soup.

Not for one year, but for 2. You being kept from a Florida vacation this year sure has got you motivated to lock in something for the next two, Lee. From what I've been seeing, almost all newer cars recommend using that synthetic oil. We use it. I'm guessing that the wind over the winter pushing back and forth on your gate is what loosened up the latch.

K2; Hope you had the windows closed when you were screaming. Try explaining that to a cop if someone had called 911. Happy to read that Art's cataract surgery was such a success. There is no difference in the look of food when you take it out of the air-fryer.

Oh goody, we get to go out in the public today. (While being un-vaccinated I don't want to be near ANYBODY.) In a bit it's to the family doctor's office for some blood tests. Then it's to the Vet's temporary office to pick up a prescription for Big-Foot.

The snow, ice, and temperatures did a number on their former office when they weren't there to do anything about it. Frozen pipes, partial roof collapse, and even drains backing up. The City even stepped in and condemned the building till it's fixed or replace.

But all 3 Vets and all the workers still have a job at their new temporary location. Come to think of it, I don't think there's a single male that works there.

A’Burg Guy

A quick hello before I get ready to do taxi thing for Lu-Ann and oil thing for me. I like being able to sit, masked, in the van while they take care of things.
Back later on.
You fine people all be good today and watch out for the other guy!

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
Good morning Wrabbits.

Dave: Is there any reason you haven't gotten your vaccine yet? Do you have to call to get a appointment? What is the procedure in Ohio?
I know here in our communities it’s a toss up. You call a number at 8:30 am and the line is busy, busy, busy and you keep re-dialing and hope you get connected to one of the 50 operators. They are now booking 2 weeks out instead of just one week in Macomb Twp. I have friends that use both cell phones and a land line to try and get connected. It’s a Lotto for sure.
Hope you and Kathi can get your shots soon.

Lee: Happy OIL changing day! Do you miss getting things done for a discount at where you use to do the car shuttling?
Congrats on booking all those Florida vacation times! Hopefully you have a clause in case you have to cancel. I can’t think that far ahead. It’s hard enough to go month to month right here!

Karen: Can’t wait until you give us a report on the new AirFryer when you get it. What do you think you will make in it the first time around?

BB: Hope your breathing is getting better. But I’m thinking you’ll have to wait until all those trees and plants have opened up. Keep changing those furnace filters and keep the windows closed. But I’m thinking you do all that and more already.

Not sure what I’ll be doing today. I need to figure out why the “SOUND“ doesn’t work on this new Laptop! It’s most likely some little thing, but for me to find out just WHAT it is will drive me nuts. I promise NO MORE SCREAMING!

We have a huge heavy box in the foyer with a new Computer Chair in it waiting to be put together. It took both of us to get this box into the house. Who thought a chair could be so heavy! This is the first new chair in 30 years. We had a new one in our old house and 2 hand me downs. It was time to BUY a new one. Got this at Costco. It’s unreal how much they want for a basic ugly black chair!

Art has a doctors appointment at 1:00 today. Has something going on with his stomach. We got a REFERRAL from a doctor friend at church to go see a GI specialist. Amazingly we were able to get a appointment quickly. (got a cancellation) We skipped going to see his primary internist because we know he would just send us to a specialist. I hate wasting time going through those steps. Kind of like what DAVE has gone through to get his surgery set up.
I just hope is a simple issue. Maybe it’s ULSERS from living with me! Ha ha.

Bill/Rita: Hope you have a good day over your way and can get out in the sunshine. Is there a nice pool area where you can sit around and maybe even get in a hot tub and help heal those sore ribs.

Have a good day and you know the drill..........just do it. Later gang.