Welcome Everyone! Please all Check-In Here

BSeabob

Forum Manager
Staff member
JOHN... the boards are not letting us post correctly. We have to go through by hitting "Post Reply" on a persons previous post. Then add our message and hope for the best. Notice how I had to hit "post reply" on your post to get to be able to type something.
Is there a way of fixing the boards? HELP, HELP, HELP. I don't see a help area on Cruise Addicts.
It is not showing the date of posts on the Community Boards area either. Or on any of the threads.
It shows: later_today_at_x What's that all about? This is K2-Mich from Return of the Cruising Bunny's board. Send me a reply to Detserb @ H o t m a i l . c o m Thanks.
is this still an issue! I'm not having any problem that I know of. ?

Funnel

Food and Beverage Manager- Special Contributor
Erik - when do you get off the Voyager in Copenhagen? We might cross paths. :)
I will get off Voyager Sunday September 4.
It seems you will start your Atlantic crossing on Voyager the same day. Cool!

Are you going to stay in a hotel in Copenhagen before your cruise or are you arriving the same day to Copenhagen?
I’m leaving by train the same day.

/Erik

iluvcruzin

Staff Captain
I will get off Voyager Sunday September 4.
It seems you will start your Atlantic crossing on Voyager the same day. Cool!

Are you going to stay in a hotel in Copenhagen before your cruise or are you arriving the same day to Copenhagen?
I’m leaving by train the same day.

/Erik
I will be arriving in Copenhagen on September 2nd. This time I'm staying at the Best Western Hebron in City Center. I'm thinking of using the train to get closer to the port the day of departure and pick up a cab from the closest station. Not sure if that's a good plan?

I've never been to Norway, Iceland and Greenland so this should be a great experience. The Baltics are still on my wish list.

Funnel

I will be arriving in Copenhagen on September 2nd. This time I'm staying at the Best Western Hebron in City Center. I'm thinking of using the train to get closer to the port the day of departure and pick up a cab from the closest station. Not sure if that's a good plan?

I've never been to Norway, Iceland and Greenland so this should be a great experience. The Baltics are still on my wish list.

There is a train station rather close to the port (Nordhavn station). I’m not sure how easy it is to get a cab there though. It’s a 2 mile walk to the cruise ship from there.
I think I will go by cab from the main train station (Köbenhavn H) just to be sure.
There are buses to port too, but I’m not that fond of lugging all suitcases on a regular bus.

Iceland and Greenland is still on my bucket list. Have been to Norway a couple of times but never too Kristiansand though, but I will go there during this cruise.

/Erik

iluvcruzin

Staff Captain
There is a train station rather close to the port (Nordhavn station). I’m not sure how easy it is to get a cab there though. It’s a 2 mile walk to the cruise ship from there.
I think I will go by cab from the main train station (Köbenhavn H) just to be sure.
There are buses to port too, but I’m not that fond of lugging all suitcases on a regular bus.

Iceland and Greenland is still on my bucket list. Have been to Norway a couple of times but never too Kristiansand though, but I will go there during this cruise.

/Erik
You will have to fill me in on what you did in Kristiansand. I think a walking tour might be in the works for us.

Funnel

You will have to fill me in on what you did in Kristiansand. I think a walking tour might be in the works for us.

I have booked the beer, fish and seafood tasting tour in Kristiansand. Don’t know if it is good but I will try to remember to tell you once we have done it.

/Erik

I am George from a suburb of Dallas , started cruising in 1975 as a young single living in New York City. Been on over 70 cruises, got engaged on sovereign of the seas in 1990, honeymooned on SS Norway in 1991. Cruise at least once and normally twice s year. Favorite lines are celebrity, rccl and MSc yacht club. in the beginning I cruised in inside cabins now we sail in suites.
Hello I am a MSC Cruise Concierge please call me for any assistance 7864826622 or email me christopher.borges@msccruisesusa.com

Jorge

Environmental Compliance Officer
Good Day everyone, Jorge from Houston, long time member of this community (2004) but not very active in the last few years, we took our first cruise in April 2000 aboard the Dawn Princess and never looked back, we recently took our 27th cruise aboard the Norwegian Bliss to Alaska.
So happy to see familiar faces posting and saddened for the passing of some, I look forward to reacquainting myself with the site, I see John has been busy keeping the community alive.

BSeabob

Forum Manager
Staff member
Good Day everyone, Jorge from Houston, long time member of this community (2004) but not very active in the last few years, we took our first cruise in April 2000 aboard the Dawn Princess and never looked back, we recently took our 27th cruise aboard the Norwegian Bliss to Alaska.
So happy to see familiar faces posting and saddened for the passing of some, I look forward to reacquainting myself with the site, I see John has been busy keeping the community alive.
Yes there are still a few of us around. Welcome back.

Jcar

Lecturer
I’m taking number 28 in November from Lauderdale. Good to see people actually talking about cruising again rather than wishing they were cruising. We did on in November and then had flights canceled in April that canceled one so we’re driving to fll in November. Possibly an additional one in February as prices seem to be improving.

glo-ree-bee

Staff Captain
I'm Gloria from Kansas. My husand and I did a lot of cruiwing but since he died in 2021 I no longer can go on cruises. That for now is my suffering. Take me along with your comments about your trips.

BSeabob

Forum Manager
Staff member
I'm Gloria from Kansas. My husand and I did a lot of cruiwing but since he died in 2021 I no longer can go on cruises. That for now is my suffering. Take me along with your comments about your trips.
Make sure you check out Red Stripe's posts......