Welcome Everyone! Please all Check-In Here

John

I'm on Island Time
Staff member
Hi Everyone, Thank you for joining and being apart of this community of Cruise Addicts. We have a long history of helping those suffering from Cruise Addiction .

Please give introduce yourself and let us know about all of suffering. I'll go first.

Hi Everyone, My name is John and I am a Cruise Addict. It all started with my first cruise in the Summer of 1989 aboard Chandris Line's MV Galileo Galilee. A lot of cruises later, here i am after all these years. My last cruise was aboard the Viking Octantis.

Ok, your next.

gottagoacruzn

Environmental Compliance Officer
Hi guys, I'm Virginia, out here in the L A/ Orange county area, also am a Cruise Addict. I started cruising in 82 on Boheme, Commadore Cruise line, was sea sick the first night out, tried to eat dinner, an the waiter asked if I wanted somethin else, told him, no I'm sick, he laughed an knew what was wrong, was given a pill, an was fine after that. Now, after 30+ cruises, I'm still goin strong, last cruise was 3 yrs ago on Enchantment Ots, my next cruise is in Nov, on Navigator to the Mexican Rivera. Oh, I can't wait!!!!

furrball83

Deck Crew
Hi Everyone, Thank you for joining and being apart of this community of Cruise Addicts. We have a long history of helping those suffering from Cruise Addiction .

Please give introduce yourself and let us know about all of suffering. I'll go first.

Hi Everyone, My name is John and I am a Cruise Addict. It all started with my first cruise in the Summer of 1989 aboard Chandris Line's MV Galileo Galilee. A lot of cruises later, here i am after all these years. My last cruise was aboard the Viking Octantis.

Ok, your next.
I’m Cheri from NC. First cruise was with Royal Caribbean in 2005 Barcelona around Spain, France and Italy. Just got off the Regent Mariner 15 days San Francisco to Vancouver. Perfect weather in Alaska and Canada! Going Regent Explorer Sept. 17 Southhampton to Southampton, and scheduled on Disney Oct. 10-15 Western Caribbean on the Dream (with daughter, SIL and grandchildren; plus Viking Ocean around Iceland July 2023. That’s with a friend, her daughter-in-law. Other than those last two, I’m a solo traveler. Would love to do Panama Canal, Scandinavian fjords, the Galapagos and the Eastern Med, including the Greek Isles. Have also cruised with Oceania (loved them) and Norwegian (never again!).

George C

Staff Captain
I am George from a suburb of Dallas , started cruising in 1975 as a young single living in New York City. Been on over 70 cruises, got engaged on sovereign of the seas in 1990, honeymooned on SS Norway in 1991. Cruise at least once and normally twice s year. Favorite lines are celebrity, rccl and MSc yacht club. in the beginning I cruised in inside cabins now we sail in suites.

seagal123

Youth Counselor
I am Ellen from Seattle, First cruise in the mid 1970's from Miami on M/S Boheme. Usually sail Royal Caribbean, but have branched out in past years. This Sat, going on my sixth Alaska cruise on Queen Elizabeth 2.

Boymom

Quartermaster (Helmsman) - QM
Checking in from Indian Land, SC….. just south of Charlotte, NC
Been cruising since mid-80s…. First cruise on Carnival Mardi Gras…..been on
90 some cruises to date…..6 booked at present time….

brotine

Hi gang — Brent (and better half Barbara) from Evanston IL. Many cruises on Princess (Platinum level); our preferred line. Not fans of Royal Caribbean, Carnival and MSC. Going on first river cruise on Danube this August on Avalon.

Chawoobie

Pool Attendant
I'm Alan. First cruise in 2004 in between trips to Iraq. Wife knew I always wanted to cruise and figured that if we did a cruise and I got blown up in Iraq, at least I would have one cruise! Since then we have a total of 15 RCL cruises and two Viking River cruises. Currently scheduled for Enchantment of the Seas in September, Disney Magic, with twin grandsons in October, and another Viking River cruise on Rhine in April. The Viking cruise will take place around our 40th anniversary, so I planned it so we will be in Cologne Germany on April 30th - our 40th. We plan to attend Mass at the Cathedral to celebrate! How cool is that?

richsea

I am Rich from Long Island, NY. Our first cruise was on Celebrity Meridian to Bermuda in 1996 in a tiny inside cabin. We were hooked! We’re now pushing 50 sailings, mostly on Celebrity earlier, but lately more Princess with a few NCL & RCCL thrown in. I was active on here, Cruisemates, & Cruise Critic, but now mostly Cruise Critic. It certainly has been trying times these past 2+ years, & we only returned to cruise in April.
Thank you John, for reaching out to me after many years. I’ll browse around & try to return to regular visits.

Teacher95

Photograher
I am Chris from Bothwell, Ontario. A very small town in Southwestern Ontario. First cruise was in 2003 and have taken 5 since. Last cruise was on Adventurer of the Seas, the year before the pandemic. Can't wait for my next one.

bostongal

Staff Captain
Hi everyone. Meg from Boston.

Our first cruise was to Bermuda on NCL Majesty in September, 1999. Our next cruise is on Diamond Princess, Sea of Cortez, October 2, 2022.

smbruner

I am Susan from Southern CA. I started cruising with Princess, Celebrity, and NCL. Now, I've moved over to Regent for the smaller ship and more amenities. We've also been on a Scenic River Cruise with another booked for this October. So far mostly with cruising, we've been to 53 counties. By the end of 2024, we will add 8 more to our list!

Tobyn

Staff Captain
Howdy! I’m Tobyn (formerly Tread). Lived in North Pole Alaska for 30 years before retiring to warmer weather in Arizona. Have been an @ddict for YEARS. I hope you all Cruise @ddicts and meeting friends for years to come!

dmdiver

Pool Attendant
Deanna here from Mansfield, TX (Dallas-Fort Worth area). First cruise was 2003 on Carnival Jubilee. We were hooked. Have sailed mostly Carnival, a couple of Royal Caribbean, 1 Princess, 1 NCL. Latest cruise was May 2022 on NCL Encore to Alaska. Way different from the Caribbean cruises we have always done. Ready to get back to those beaches, though. Haven't been to the Caribbean since 2019.

crazy4disney

Pool Attendant
Howdy, I'm Gina from steamy SE Texas, about 30 miles up the road from Galveston which is our home port. My son and I cruised Disney and Royal a bunch when he was growing up. Such wonderful memories! :emoticon 0115 inlove: Then I got my now-husband hooked a few years ago, and we defected to Carnival for our honeymoon 5 years ago and have sailed them ever since.

Our next one isn't until October (we hate summer with a passion) but it's the next-February one I'm super excited about. My son is booked to come along with us, which marks the first time he and I have been able to cruise together since he went to college then set off into the big wonderful world on his own. It'll be 10 years almost to the day since our last cruise together, and I am just beyond excited about it!!

I had actually kinda forgotten about Cruise Addicts, so thanks John for reaching out to all of us again! I'll make a point to come visit more often! :emoticon 0100 smile:

Snoozeman

Deck Crew
Hello, I'm Ray McDonald. Currently a Rancher in Texas but soon moving full-time to our Florida address. Thanks for the reminder. I will update my profile. Just completed my 181st cruise.

CTCruising

Hi, I'm Chip and my wife and I started cruising in 1992 aboard the Royal Majesty of Majesty Cruise Lines. It's been too long since the last cruise but have a Med, Greek Isles, and British Isles booked. Can't wait to get back.

spikesgirl

3rd Officer
I'm Charlie from California's Central Valley. We took our first cruise in 1997 aboard the Sky Princess and have been Princess people ever since. However, we do have a Viking Egypt cruise scheduled for November and an Australian/Papua New Guinea Princess cruise in January. Just came back from two weeks in Tahiti, just to get away. It was odd being there and not being on a cruise.