Thoughts that inspire

Flyingfish

Staff Captain
"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer." - Albert Camus

and Glo, January despite the poets, is a long and dreary month. But I like the way Camus thinks!

glo-ree-bee

Staff Captain
When you have nobody you can make a cup of tea for, when nobody needs you, that’s when I think life is over.
—Audrey Hepburn

(You have to remember that I am new to loneliness. March 30th will be a year. I hope I get used to being by myself) Now FF, I;ve even forgotten your name. Sorry.

Flyingfish

Staff Captain
Glo, you're in the midst of grieving. This all takes time. I'm guessing you just take every day and live it as best you can. Spring will be here eventually, in more ways than one. Barb

"You can't turn back the clock. But you can wind it up again." - Bonnie Prudden

glo-ree-bee

Staff Captain
And I believe I will heal, find my owb identity, never forgetting the greatest love of my life but being free to fly free and enjoying life totally again.

1642129431628.png

glo-ree-bee

Staff Captain
Women marry men hoping they will change. Men marry women hoping they will not. So each is inevitably disappointed.” – Albert Einstein

glo-ree-bee

Staff Captain
Unexpected and pleasant surprises occur every day...random kindnesses from a stranger; would-be tragic accidents narrowly avoided; sicknesses healed.... We will notice if we look. We will see good sprinkled liberally over every day if we are open. — Steve Goodier

glo-ree-bee

Staff Captain
“Nostalgia is simply the result of aging and liking the life you've lived. Be happy you can feel it it's a good sign.”

- Anthony Marais.