Return of the Cruising Bunny's....

flgirl51

2nd Officer
Lee, well I suppose David Copperfield could have been the reason your post went "poof"....stranger things have happened....wonder why all of a sudden you can't get emails from us? I even sent one as a reply to the one you sent me.....

BB, now that was some pretty smart thinking on Missy's part to get Jen to clean p her room...wonder how many times she can get that to work....

Dave, just glad I was able to get us into a new & improved hutch...life is hard enough without all the other nonsense that was going on...

Well...my day certainly did not go as planned.... I wanted to get out & about early this morning to run errands on the other side of town....first glitch.... I over slept....normally I am up by 7-7:30....but this morning it was nearly 9 before I got myself in gear....drove to the other side of town & was at the check out counter when I discovered I had left my wallet at home...I had put it in my tote back yesterday & forgot to put it back...so I had to drive all the way back home & by then it was lunch time...so I said to heck with it...got my wallet & went to Publix in Belleview instead of going back to run my other errands...I was so aggravated with myself...
Then after lunch I made a batch of min pumpkin muffins for the lunch I am having tomorrow the Wendy, Barb & Jane...and forgot to put the salt in...they aren't terrible...but you can definately tell something is missing....oh well...if the family doesn't eat them tomorow I will take them to the poolies....they eat anything...
Trick Or Treat Halloween GIF by GarethBrownIllustration

John,....the Gif's are pretty cool...now tell me...where do you hide the "Spell check"?

GilroyCA

Dance Instructor
We got home from McCloud late yesterday evening.
Annelie was riding with Nancy and I, so I started playing the playlist I created for here. I usual, she started singing her heart out. Each time I play those songs there are two more that she has learned the words to.

We got a little rain up there Friday morning. Nice to see it as there has been none since April (normal for us)

skies have turned blue again after many days of smoke from all the fires here in Northern California.
I am worried about Bill in the hospital. I hope her recovers quickly. No fun in hospital when you can’t have visitors.
Far Northern California is really red with all the farmers etc up there. One sign I saw along Interstate 5 said “Jesus loves Trump 2020”. I didn’t think Jesus picked side.

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
Hi Gil! Not sure I can get use to the new name, but I’ll work on it. SO GKAD YOU GOT ON!

Trick Or Treat Halloween GIF by Flossquiat

Hey I found the cool GIF’s. I totally like our new HUTCH and Neighborhood.

I worked really hard pulling and cutting plants around the backyard. Art worked on patching, taping and putting a coat of Spackling Mud on the seams. We’re going to PAINT the garage walls. I still remember painting them about 28 yrs ago on a Horrible HOT day. We got a quote from a painter and the going rate is $1200.00 to do the job. Art said ...NO WAY!

Gotta get dinner going over here. Thank goodness we have leftover stew! I’m too beat to cook.
We just need to get Bill/Rita on here and our HUTCH will be complete.
Later all.
See Ya Goodbye GIF by Fuzzballs

John

I'm on Island Time
Staff member
Are you
I vote we either use the names we've been using the last 20 yrs or our real names.....
Coffee Break Love GIF by Phil Corbett
I can help you all merge these accounts with any older existing ones, or even rename them, etc. Just start a conversation with me here by clicking on my profile.

flgirl51

2nd Officer
Are you

I can help you all merge these accounts with any older existing ones, or even rename them, etc. Just start a conversation with me here by clicking on my profile.
I think we're good...but Thanks John....you all have been super helpful and we are really Happy here in our new home....looking forward to checking out some of the other threads around here & even meeting some new friends....

GilroyCA

Dance Instructor
I will answer to any name that you want to call me. Even not so nice ones if I tick you off and helps you chill.

Or, we could use current political people’s names. I just won’t answer to trump, but some one is going to have to use it. I choose Gavin.

John

I'm on Island Time
Staff member
I think we're good...but Thanks John....you all have been super helpful and we are really Happy here in our new home....looking forward to checking out some of the other threads around here & even meeting some new friends....
Ok great. Thank you so much for choosing Cruise Addicts. We really appreciate it. We look forward to reading all of your posts and having you part of our community.

John

I'm on Island Time
Staff member
Hi Gil! Not sure I can get use to the new name, but I’ll work on it. SO GKAD YOU GOT ON!

Trick Or Treat Halloween GIF by Flossquiat

Hey I found the cool GIF’s. I totally like our new HUTCH and Neighborhood.

@K2-Mich glad you found the GIF's and enjoy them. This is a great new feature. This forum has some very nice options/features you won't find on other boards.

John

I'm on Island Time
Staff member
I will answer to any name that you want to call me. Even not so nice ones if I tick you off and helps you chill.

Or, we could use current political people’s names. I just won’t answer to trump, but some one is going to have to use it. I choose Gavin.
Best Friends What GIF by Best Friends Animal Society

A’Burg Guy

Environmental Compliance Officer
We’re only on Page 3 and we’ve already gone to the dogs...

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit

Senate Judiciary Committee GIF by GIPHY News​

Senate Judiciary Committee GIF by GIPHY News

My First Political Post. I really wish Amy was running for VP.

I'll go along with whatever names you want to use. Just keep it clean!
K2 works good for me.
Actually I'm pretty use to SAN, BB, KC, DAVE, LEE, NEGC, PQ!
If one of you want to change up, just do it.
If we never talk to you again you'll know why! Ha ha.........just kidding.
Just let me know what you want to do. See how easy I am with this Name stuff. Ha Ha.

Attachments

• 1602548587048.png
    1602548587048.png
    111.9 KB · Views: 4