Return of the Cruising Bunny's....

flgirl51

2nd Officer
Nice to see Dave found his way in....

Kathie....I just save this thread in my bookmarks & it comes right up...I can see everything that's been posted....nice to see the Welcome Wagon stop by....

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
I saved it to my bookmarks too and I can't seem to see anything, but your first post. And it seems to be layered with Christine's post under yours. I must be doing something wrong. I'll work on it later. Hope that Dave and Lee and Tony can get on here. I need our BUNNY FAMILY to be together again. :coolhn: :sadhn:

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
I still don't see DAVE's post. At least I do see yours right now Karen.
Lord how I hate change!! Ha Ha :confusedhn::xd::33:

flgirl51

2nd Officer
Are you on a tablet? If so That might be why you aren't seeing everything...I'm on my laptop & it pulls everything up just like in the old group...oh...btw....I got to start the 2nd page....:emoticon 0100 smile:

They also have private messaging on here...up in the top right corner next to your profile...I got a message from one of the admins. asking about our group....so I gave him our whole story...
I do think we will like it here....just need to get used to all the new stuff

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
Karen I did see a reply to my message I sent to get help from one of the administrators. Nice of him to reply.
I STILL DO NOT SEE DAVE's POSTS anywhere on here. I was able to find what Dave posted (2 posts) by looking for NEW MEMBERS and clicking on the BIG "F" letter. I copied his messages.
I hope this works out better for me. I'm a tad frustrated right now. Must need that coffee that is getting cold in the kitchen. Ha Ha. Thanks for putting up with me.
Here is one of Dave's messages.

Return of the Cruising Bunny's....

Are the guards gone? Can I put up my Biden/Harris yard sign now?

FYI: I am working on my DESKTOOP computer. I will try and get on with my iPad or iPHone. I don't have a Laptop computer.

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
Well YES IT IS! Nice to see you found your way to the new HUTCH! We left the LIGHT ON FOR YOU!
Hope little Ava is going good this morning!

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
On my iPhone and can see EVERYONE. LIFE IS GOOD AGAIN!
Need to see BB. SAN, & Bill/Rita.

Be back later.

A’Burg Guy

Environmental Compliance Officer
Little Ava is doing just fine K2. Thank you for asking. Nice pics of your drive.
KC, that was a really nice “test” pic you posted.
I left a note on the desk at the old hutch. Thanked them for their, time, service, sense of humour and common sense. Now THAT is sarcasm.

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
Hey there Lee.
I am trying to figure out how to add this site to my Bookmark area on Cruise Addicts.
Watching the HUGE Blue Jays bouncing on the bird feeder. Lovely bird.

Bellalago Belle

2nd Officer
Good morning, everyone! Chatty little bunnies around here this morning. You must all be refreshed from relaxing weekends. Garbage collectors came through early, landscapers cut the grass and trimmed edges ... must be a Monday morning in Bellalago!

Not a lot on tap around here as of right now. Might take a ride into Orlando (pray for us!) and see if we can find the place we are going to another Magical Dinners next Saturday night with G&E. This one is a French restaurant and one of the appetizers available is escargot, but not made anything like the way they do it on a cruise, from what Gary told me. Can't wait to try it.

I was trying to decide what to make for dinner tonight and Bert suggested we go to the Grille to watch some of the game tonight. I have no idea who's playing, but I don't care. Any night I don't have to cook is a good night!!

Got a funny story for you about how ingenious a mother can be. Jennifer has an American Girl doll which she calls her daughter, Little Jennifer. That doll was customized t look like her and she's had it for almost 2 years. All that loving she's given her daughter came with a price - Missy couldn't fix the hair any longer. So they took little Jennifer to the American Girl Store and she had to be "hospitalized". That means she is getting a whole new customized head, but Jennifer thinks it's only going to be new hair. Now to cut to the funny part - Little Jennifer gets delivered today, but Jennifer doesn't know this. Missy told her that she will be returning soon, but because she has been in the hospital, she has to be coming home to a clean bedroom. Missy told Jennifer that she needed to clean up her bedroom in order for Little Jennifer to fully recover. Bottom line is that she spent the entire day cleaning her room and anywhere else Little Jennifer might be in the house. Now that was an ingenious way to get a child to clean their bedroom and put everything away! Sorry if I border you with that story, but we thought it was too funny.

Dave - Yes, you may now put up your Biden/Harris sign at this new address!! :D Nice to see almost the whole hutch here! Time to go have a cup of coffee with Bert to find out if we're doing anything exciting today. I'm not holding my breath for that!! Have a fantastic Monday, no matter what's on tap for you. Stay safe! :)

bob

Community Manager Part Time Dinosaur
Staff member
Hey there Lee.
I am trying to figure out how to add this site to my Bookmark area on Cruise Addicts.
Watching the HUGE Blue Jays bouncing on the bird feeder. Lovely bird.
Just add this link to your bookmarks toolbar:
https://www.cruiseaddicts.com/forums/threads/return-of-the-cruising-bunnys.250746/

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
BB....do good to see you on here!
Loved the CLEAN UP story about a Jennifer. Excellent idea.
I turned on the heat in this house this morning to take the CHILL OUT.

Enjoy your day Bunny’s.

flgirl51

2nd Officer
Little Ava is doing just fine K2. Thank you for asking. Nice pics of your drive.
KC, that was a really nice “test” pic you posted.
I left a note on the desk at the old hutch. Thanked them for their, time, service, sense of humour and common sense. Now THAT is sarcasm.
Did you really leave a comment about leaving? Cause if you did...guess what....they pulled it!!

Had a nice note from the admin here & bascially as long as we don't go around planting B/H signs in all the other threads on here we are fine....nice to hear...

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
1602521256518.png
Happy Canadian Thanksgiving to our Lee & Lu-Ann. Hope you find a "TURKEY Sandwich" or maybe even a dinner at one of your friends houses!

bob

Community Manager Part Time Dinosaur
Staff member
Did you really leave a comment about leaving? Cause if you did...guess what....they pulled it!!

Had a nice note from the admin here & bascially as long as we don't go around planting B/H signs in all the other threads on here we are fine....nice to hear...
Not a problem, Dave gets too far out of line we'll just glue all his fingers together

fatherdav55

2nd Officer
YIKES, did I just see a Canadian guy in tutu? Some things should have been left at the old hutch.
1f601.png

I'm just stopping in to give atta-boys to 2 Bunnies.

First up; KC for finding us an upgrade in location for our new more modern hutch.

Second; K2 for helping me on how to move in. She told me about all the difficulties she had in getting on here, and guided me on how to get around them.

2 thumbs up for two angel Bunnies.

How's about those Cleveland Browns, sports fans! The last time they were 4 @ 1 for the season O.J. Simpson was being chased down a California freeway in a Bronco.

Back to painting.

(Still trying to figure out who Bob is. All I know is that he's funny.)

BSeabob

Forum Manager
Staff member
YIKES, did I just see a Canadian guy in tutu? Some things should have been left at the old hutch.
1f601.png

I'm just stopping in to give atta-boys to 2 Bunnies.

First up; KC for finding us an upgrade in location for our new more modern hutch.

Second; K2 for helping me on how to move in. She told me about all the difficulties she had in getting on here, and guided me on how to get around them.

2 thumbs up for two angel Bunnies.

How's about those Cleveland Browns, sports fans! The last time they were 4 @ 1 for the season O.J. Simpson was being chased down a California freeway in a Bronco.

Back to painting.

(Still trying to figure out who Bob is. All I know is that he's funny.)
Us too. ! And there is nothing wrong with a Canadian guy in a tutu....

John

I'm on Island Time
Staff member
:33::smilehn::sadhn:Good Morning to those who have made it to the New and Improved Hutch!
Dave said he was having trouble registering even with Kathi's help. I told him to keep trying or I'd have to get in the car and drive down to Ohio and do it for him. Haven't heard from Rita or SAN yet. Lee said he didn't get my e-mail so I sent him another one last night. Sure hope he figures out how to get on here.
It's overcast here and we're suppose to get rain around dinner time. Right now my fresh brewed coffee and homemade Cinn coffee cake is waiting for me in the kitchen.

I need to start to take things down into the basement refrig slowly. Wednesday will be here before I know it and I want to have as little as possible to remove from the current refrig when they call and give me the delivery time. Sure hope getting these refrigs in and out of the house goes smoothly. :yogini:

I love some of the "Smiley Faces" on this site. :toilet: This one is cute. Later gang.
We have GIF's too! Click on GIF.

Trick Or Treat Halloween GIF by Flossquiat

A’Burg Guy

Environmental Compliance Officer

Maybe David Copperfield was the "police" flgirl51. Now you see it, now you don't. Well, except our mailing address at the new hutch. We did file a change of address, didn't we?
As for the Canadian Guy in the tutu, let's just say that he is comfortable in who he is. :minion dancing: