When Is your next Princess Cruise??????..Roll Call!!

R

Rena

Our first cruise is June 22, 2009 for Alaska on the Island Princess . Can't wait to cruise.

C

caribbeanqueen

My next Princess cruise is on the Caribbean Princess August 13,2009 cant wait so excited::girly

B

booksmadebymedotcom

I am going on my first Princess cruise on August 24,2009 on Island Princess to Alaska! So excited!

B

ByronGA

sidari said:
November 14th out of FLL to Southern Caribbean on the Ruby again.

TO: sidari

I have never been on Princess cruise line....6 cruises with Carnival and 1 with RC....I am looking at Emerald Princess Oct 29, 2010...which is basically the same iten you are on November 14th. If I mailed you a stamped self-addressed envelope, would you please send me the daily bulletins from your cruise so I can get an idea of what happens on Princess versus Carnival?

Please contact me at: thomasg@afrc.af.mil

THANKS

G

Gramma Ann

Just booked another. July 18, 2010. Sapphire out of Seattle rt. Several family members going.

J

johjr1959

Sailing out of Seattle July 25th to Alaska. See Aprilivy is on same cruise. Hey with only 2800 other soles onboard maybe we might pass in the hall or at dinner. Safe journey and may we always float right-side up!!!!

A

aprilivy

Golden Princes this Saturday, July 25th
Any advice on transportation to pier from airport?

J

johjr1959

aprilivy said:
Golden Princes this Saturday, July 25th
Any advice on transportation to pier from airport?

We are using Reliable Car Service from AP to Hotel night before and hotel shuttle to port morning of cruise. 206-225-9086. First time use so no history to share.

Hotel is within mile of pier so AP to ship should be same price as below.

SUV for three is $65
Town car for two is $40

SUV Ship to AP five people plus 2 bags each and carry-on $75

Was told to call and they will pick up 5 min once we have bags and are ready to transport from AP to hotel.

C

Corky

:dance Feb 2011 - Emerald Princess - Hubby's 60th B-day and our 30th Wedding Anniversary cruise ~ can't wait!!! :dance

xywolap

Dawn Princess - 16OCT - 18 nights - Australia (Syd&Bris), Papua New Guinea, New Caledonia, Vanautu.

2nd cruise for us and on same ship.

For the 1st time cruisers... WARNING... you are about to have a great time and become addicted to cruising..!! Soak it up.