When Is your next Princess Cruise??????..Roll Call!!

shay204

Photograher
Emerald Princess 10/25/09

First time poster...I will be sailing on the Emerald Princess, VTG Singles Group Cruise, October 25, 2009. Needless to say....I'M VERY EXCITED! Anyone else who will be on this cruise?

Whimsy

Staff Captain
We just booked the Ruby for October 24 2010. It's a long ways off but it feels very good to have one in my signature.

Conniemc

3rd Officer
no one on my roll call....two weeks...freaking out....soooo much to do....11/5 Grand - venice to rome...no Cruise Addicts on board apparently.

re: ghost bookings - do a search - tons of threads on the topic - basically you just pony up money on the sailing for a future booking for whenever.

JimandJerry

Shore Excursion Manager
November 1st on the Emerald Princess. Anyone else???

Jim

LVCruisers

We will be on The Ruby Princess Feb. 8, 2010 leaving Ft Lauderdale. Can't wait to sail on The Ruby. This will be our 8th cruise on Princess but our first on The Ruby. Have heard good things about the ship. Anyone else on this cruise?
Scott

bigenna

Deck Crew
We board the Crown Princess from Fort Lauderdale on January 9th for a one week cruise. It's a surprise for my husband's upcoming retirement - so far I have been able to keep the secret!!!
It will be our second cruise ever and our first with Princess, and first Carribean, so am really excited.
:clap:

The Skipper

Youth Counselor
We will be boarding the Ruby Princess on October 8, 2010 in Venice, Italy for a transatlantic 16 day cruise back to Ft. Lauderdale. So far 26 of our friends are booked on this sailing also.:boogie:

pjacb15m

Hello Folks - first time on board, although this is our 7th cruise. WE are on board the Diamond PRincess, April 14 from Bangkok to Beijing, April 30

Paul and Jean