Return of the Cruising Bunny's....

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
Happy Monday Morning GIF by Lucas and Friends by RV AppStudios
We GOT TO SLEEP WITH THE BEDROOM WINDOW OPEN last night! No skunks thank goodness. Felt good to have a nice cool room.

I have PT this morning. You all have a good day! I’ll be back later.

nlb1050

2nd Officer
Good afternoon. Went to the Dr this morning and have orders for mammogram and DEXA scan I can get both done at the same place on the same day. After I did grocery shopping and also went to Home Depot and ended up buying 3 different Vanda Orchids, all blooming and with buds.

All have a great day.

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
Lee: Look these up on Amazon. The Smaller ones are about $40 bucks.
91x8G0Dmp8L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Walensee Lawn Leveling Rake, 6.5FT 17"x10" Levelawn Tool, Heavy Duty Effort Saving Lawn Level Tool, Stainless Steel Handle Lawn Leveler for Yard Garden Golf Course, Ease Level Soil Sand Dirt Surfaces​

Visit the Walensee Store
4.4 4.4 out of 5 stars 390 ratings

800+ bought in past month

$39.99$39.99

FREE Returns

Get $50 off instantly: Pay $0.00 upon approval for Amazon Visa.

Style: 6.5FT,17x10In
  • 6.5FT,17x10In
    $39.99
  • 7FT, 30x10In
    $84.99
  • 7FT, 45x10In
    $95.99

BrandWalensee
Product Dimensions2.36"W x 10"H
ColorBlack
Grip MaterialRubber
Handle TypeDetachable, Long

About this item​

• Upgrade Structure & Multi-Function: Heavy Duty garden leveling rake can distribute application materials, removes stones from the soil, breaks up small clods of sand or loam, mix soil with fertilizers better, and smooths the soil for easy planting. Walensee optimized to some limitations of other currently available leveling rakes, such as strengthening potential weak spots on the pole and spreading plate. Features full welding technology, steel material and a rubber grip handle.
  • High Quality Material and Rust Proof: Walensee lawn leveler is made of high quality iron material with powder coatings finish, which can prevent from rusting and has a long-term use. Using laser-cut and fully welded, makes the lawn leveler connecting joints are more durable. Features full welding technology, iron material, and a rubber grip handle suitable for humanized design.
  • Suitable for All Lawns: For different sizes of backyards, Walensee levelers offer 3 sizes of ground plates: 17" x 10", 30" × 10", 45" × 10". It can work on any types of grass, lawn, farm, garden, golf, including Bermuda, Kentucky Bluegrass, Ryegrass, St. Augustine and Fescue. Walensee offers two length options of poles : 6.5ft and 7ft and the angle can be adjusted from 0 degrees to 90 degrees to meet different height requirements. This works best when the grass is cut to 1.5 inches or less.
  • Easy to Install and Effort Saving: The long handle assembled by different section poles with screw-to-lock, sturdy and not wobble. It is easy to disassemble and store. The unique design effort-saving handle makes you cover more workspace without bending, which reduces back pain, saves time and energy. The perfect size for easy mobility, functionality, and maneuverability.
  • 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: If you are not completely satisfied with Walensee Lawn Leveling Rake, you'll get every penny refunded to you, no questions asked. 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED.

Customer ratings by feature​

Comfort
4.6 4.6
Value for money
4.6 4.6
Sturdiness
4.5 4.5
Easy to assemble
4.5 4.5

nlb1050

2nd Officer
Good evening. Well I have the appt for the mamo and scan for tomorrow afternoon.

I also requested a referral to a Dermatologist and hope to hear from them soon.

All have a good night.

A’Burg Guy

Environmental Compliance Officer
A good chilly morning to you all.
Hopefully Dave’s just having a bit of a sleep in this morning.
Thanks for the info on that gizmo Kathie. I did check it out on Amazon Canada and believe it or not it’s the same price here!
We bought a pound of strawberries yesterday. Got it home, washed them and the first three I pulled out of the box were rotten!! Of course the grotty bits were turned under so from the outside they looked OK. Back to the store I go. The folks couldn’t have been nicer about making it right. Customer service does still exist out there.
OGC’s have a job this morning. Lisa needs a gazebo put up. Costco was supposed to arrange her delivery day but it just showed up yesterday and got dropped in her driveway while she was out. There’s only a couple of us available today so we’ll get it moved out of the driveway to her back deck. Then we can see what we need to put it up and we’ll tend to it later this week when we’re all able to be there and it’s not supposed to rain.
That said, time for the aforementioned berries and yogurt before I head over.
Have a great day everybody.

fatherdav55

2nd Officer
So what's the story behind this leveler, K2? What's your plan if you get one? Can't say I've ever seen anything like it. Took me a while to figure out what it's for.

Lee, I think that if you ask almost anybody, most people couldn't confidently tell you what "woke" means. I hope your walk this morning is warm and nice and dry. Around here we hit 70 degrees with lots of sunshine. Heck, it was still 70 at 6:30 PM. Today it'll hit 70 again, dry, but with a little less sunshine. Yea, snoozed in a bit this morning.

Yesterday we went into a panic when we couldn't find either Jack or Fuzzbutt. Once the lawn guy left we had let them out into the fenced-in old pool area to play, run, or just lay around. But when I looked out a bit later to check on them, they we both gone.

Apparently the lawn guy didn't check to make sure the gate latch had latched. And a little wind must have blown it open enough for them to get out.

(Our lawn guy is a good fella so we know it was an accident. And those gate latches don't always catch if you just throw them closed. Ya gotta confirm that the latch caught.)

Luckily, Jack had just ran around to the front of the house and was sitting on the front porch. Kathi spotted Fuzzbutt over in the neighbors back yard heading toward the road on that side of their house. Naturally Fuzzbutt ignored her call to come to her, so down the road she went to get her. I wouldn't be able to walk that fast or that far, so I hopped in my car and slowly went down that road after both of them. About a block away I came upon Kathi carrying Fuzzbutt back to the house.

With great relief, in the car they went.

That episode scared the Hell out of Kathi & Me!

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
Good Morning Wrabbits.
Tuesday is my morning to sleep in because Art goes biking. That said the PHONE RINGS at 7:50 am! Now for Dave and Lee that’s NOT EARLY, but for me I just wanted to stay under the covers a tad longer. Especially since the bedroom window was open again through the night. It was a SPAM # and I DID NOT ANSWER IT. :angry:

DAVE: What a scare you and Kathi had with the open gate! YIKES. I’m so' glad both FUZZBUTT AND JACK are safely back home. I bet that gate latch will get some attention! What a scare.
Now about the dirt spreading rake gizmo! Lee had mentioned maybe getting some Topsoil for his lawn and amazingly a video came across on my Instagram site somI sent it to him and posted a picture on here.
Of course, it would be more expensive in Canada. Sure looked like it would save some heavy duty work of spreading the topsoil.

LEE: Do you
have a “Rental” shop in your area that might actually have this dirt gizmo to rent?
Looks like it’s going to be another nice day here. A good day to bring up the deck chairs from the basement. Also need to wash the kitchen floor and bathroom floors.
ALWAYS SOMETHING!
You all have a good day. I’m out of here to get busy.

nlb1050

2nd Officer
Good morning. Well no mamo or Dexa for me today. The place called and said the insurance company said today was too early so now set or Monday for them.

Instead am doing laundry.

All have a great day.

A’Burg Guy

If our pups had gotten out we too would be beside ourselves Dave. We are so glad that they weren’t too far away and the “tail” had a happy ending.
It was on the cool but pleasant side for our early walk. A perfect day to get all of the parts for Lisa’s gazebo organized. It’s almost 70F here now and nice and sunny. If there’s a parking spot by The Navy Yard we’ll all go for a walk when I go get Lu-Ann from her hair appointment which should be shortly.
For $39 bucks at Amazon I’d likely just buy that leveller Kathie. Then we have one if anybody needs one.
Speaking of Lu-Ann, seems she is summoning her Uber. That would be me.
Have a good one folks.

nlb1050

2nd Officer
Good evening.

Jennifer called a bit ago and told us our niece has Metastatic Breast Cancer. Becky is 46. And today she was admitted to the hospital because it has spread to her bones and that cancer has caused at least one break of bones in her back. The Dr wants to get that at least stabilized before starting treatment for the breast cancer. The Dr told her he thinks it is the type of breast cancer that while can't be cured it can be stabilized so she can live for a number years but they will have to do more testing. Unfortunately she has not had a mamo since 2019 before Covid and decided to get one this year. Up until now she has not told her son but being in the hospital she will tell him tonight.

Jennifer plans on leasing a car this weekend. Even though her Rogue has been the best car she has had so far this year se has spent thousands of dollars fixing it. She is not sure what car she will lease.

All have a good night.

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
DAVE: I saw get it got up to 80F in Columbus,OHIO. WOW. I bet it was just as nice by you too.

Nancy all the best to your niece. So young for this to happen.

fatherdav55

2nd Officer
Wednesday already?

In my book K2, ANYBODY that calls before 9 AM or after 5 PM better have something important to say. I'm beginning to think that high tech dirt leveler is the modern version of an old fashioned rake. :) Oh, nothing wrong with that gate latch, just the person not closing it far enough so it latches. Did you get the deck chairs up from the basement?

So Lee, I'm curious about how big the gazebo will be when you put it together. I also wonder if Lu-Ann makes you wear your cap when you are her Uber driver. And if she's a good tipper.

Nothing much happened around here yesterday. But it was another delightful late spring/early summer day. Heck, at 8 PM it was still 72 degrees.

Today it'll still hit 70 but with a 50/50 chance of showers.

Since it's been months since I got a haircut, I have an appointment to get one. I'm still not comfortable needing an appointment, like most barbers want now. I liked in better when you just showed up and took your turn.

A’Burg Guy

We got our early morning walk in between the rain drops and drizzle.
Lisa’s gazebo is 14’ x 12’ Dave. It is a hard top but has side screens. The two boxes had a combined weight of just over 220 pounds. It didn’t take long to move stuff to the back porch and find the instructions. No cap or tips yesterday.
I prefer the old first come first served systems too. But everywhere has gone to booked appointment times or “join our wait list on our app”. :mad: The really sad part is all of the families at Disney who spend hundreds of dollars to get in and then spend most of their day checking their phones to see what lines are shortest and what they can book. They never get a chance to look around and really see the parks!
We’re off to “The Hole In The Wall” at the book shop in town this evening. That’s the book shop you found Kathie. SThey have a speaker chatting about all of the birds we see on their migratory path back north this time of year. We’ve seen Phil before and he is a really interesting guy.
If you’re in the path of rain today stay dry!
Sad No Way GIF by Sixt

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
Good Morning Wrabbits!

Rain started here around midnight. It's drying off right now! 53F temps are supposed to go up.

Dave: The chairs didn't make it up. I went out on the deck and ended up laying down on the Chaise lounger and the idea of bringing up the chairs got side-tracked. I think I'll just let ERIC bring them up when the gang comes over to help put up the Awning! :clap002: NO RUSH on that. We all know it's going to be a while before the weather evens out.

Lee: Loved your towns Cozy Bookstore. Enjoy the talk. Don't forget to take a few pictures of this latest O.G.C. project. Nice to know the group is still getting jobs! :emoticon 0102 bigsmile: Just watch your back muscles when lifting.

PT this morning. :emoticon 0100 smile:

Jimmy Kimbel was good last night with his opening monolog. Trump is going to hate him even more than he already does. I've started to not put MSN, CNN on since the start of the jury picking. Just a bunch of newscasters trying to OUT THINK the process.

Out of here for now. Have a good day. We should be getting more rain later this afternoon.
Happy Food GIF by The Seed of Life Foundation

billg3540

Bosun (Boatswain)
I think that the rain you are expecting is due to visit us over the next couple of days, K2, though, If you wanted to hold on to it for a while, I wouldn't object. We have actually had a couple of good days recently, so I suppose we are due.
I'm pleased to report that the Canadian and US postal services came through, Lee and I received your missive in today's mail. I would have come on here sooner to let you know, but I felt I first needed to consult with my financial advisors to see if this sudden influx of wealth will put us in a higher tax bracket. I think we are okay so now I just have to decide whether not to invest this newfound monies or to go on a wild spending spree. I'd use it to buy a Powerball ticket but since that billion$+prize has been won the current prize is only a measly 500 or so million - hardly worth our attention.
Apparently some CBS TV stations cut off the Billy Joel concert last Sunday, before it ended in order to show their local news, so the network is repeating it Friday night. Here in Boston, we got to see the show in its entirety on
Sunday, but we might be tempted to watch it again.
Made it through all my doctor's appointments relatively unscathed. Someone in the orthopedic surgeon's office will be calling sometime soon to schedule the surgery to repair my hip. I'm hoping he can do it sooner rather than later but will see what happens.

Mike Elias

Fitness Director
The sun comes out, the sun goes in, repeat this a couple of dozen times wiith a very short spattering of rain and a high of aboujt 80 and you will have an idea what our day has been like. It was warm so I will take it.
I got my haircut this afternoon, It's go in and wait your turn. There was a birds and bloom magazine there and I got to read a few articles. Fay has to book her appt. but she calls it in a few minutes befor she leaves.
Our lawn was cut yesterday and it looks pretty good. I quit spraying the lawn for weeds this year, hoping the clover will come back. I think I can handle a few weeds, even a few dandelions, One or two of them are pretty.

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
We got our BIG RAINFALL right as scheduled around 4:00'ish. It came down HARD and didn't last too long. So far at 8:00 pm it's still dry out there.

MIKE & DAVE: Looking good with the new hair-cuts.
Art just has to pop in and take a seat. He still goes back to our old neighborhood to get his hair cut. It's only about 15 mins from here on a good day.

PT was good again.
Thurs A.M. dentist appt to start a crown. JOY, JOY!

Bill: Don't be spending that money Lee sent you all in one place. :emoticon 0102 bigsmile:

Wednesday night TV is usually a BUST this time of the year. And if you want to watch any kind of decent movie you have to PAY EXTRA for the station. I have over 450 channels and none of them are worth anything!

You all be good little Wrabbits.

Sleepy Good Night GIF by DINOSALLY

fatherdav55

2nd Officer
Your weather sounds pretty much like we had yesterday, Mike. Your barber actually has magazines to look through while you wait? WOW! That's getting to be a rarity since almost everyone these days has their face on the screen of their cell phone.

So THAT'S why they are showing that Billy Joel concert again so soon, Bill. Thanks for the heads up. Here, they showed the full concert and delayed the local news till after the concert was over. That was one great concert. One that I enjoyed and knew the words to most of the songs.

That's a decent sized gazebo, Lee. I too want to see a picture of it after you guys put it all together. I agree with you that people should put their phones away when they are at some event. Enjoy, and be a part of the moment. Just turn the damn things off, and make some memories.

KC; Speaking of projects, I have a feeling that if you lived anywhere near Lee you'd be a part of his old people's construction crew. I'd put money on it.

The thought of you having your grandson bring up the chairs from the basement entered my mind when you said you'd do it, K2. .......While you save your back muscles laying on your chaise lounge. :)

And yes, my haircut came out so good yesterday, I find it hard not to kiss myself. I am so pretty now. :)

nlb1050

2nd Officer
Good morning. I was so tired last night I was in bed by 7 and asleep by a bit after 8 and sleep all night so feel better today.

Tomorrow I get the stitches out in the morning, so my hand will feel better. I have the scar cream to put on the scars.

All have a great day.

A’Burg Guy

We’d have to change the name and t-shirts if we brought Karen on board. Not to mention here work ethic would likely put us all to shame. Just for you Dave.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgHtBxOs4qw

So, we’re back from The Navy Yard. And the brace store. And the fracture clinic. Elaborate you say? SKIP OVER THIS IF YOU’RE EASILY BORED OR SHORT ON TIME…Setting the way back machine to yesterday morning, I was getting Ava her breakfast a tick after 07:00. I heard a ”slip” and a crash which I thought was Ava jumping out of her little bed to get breakfast. Thing was, Ava doesn’t cry out. I ran like my behind was on fire and found Lu-Ann in a heap on the floor. She had being balancing on one foot (note to PD patients, DON’T TRY THAT AT HOME) trying to put her jeans on, caught her toe and took a tumble. She banged up her right wrist shoulder and side of her face. Her wrist swelled up like a balloon. We iced it and headed to the walk in clinic. Fortunately there was little or no pain. We knew our doctor was on vacation and Lord knows who or when, even in this situation, the substitute doc could see her. Emerg at the hospital? Um, no.

Anyway, the walk in doc sends us for an X-ray on the wrist. A couple of hours later we get a call that Lu-Ann has a mild fracture. We had to be at the fracture clinic at the hospital at 6:00 this morning. Seems they tell everybody to be there at 6:00. Nope, no appointments. It’s a free for all based on arrival time. So they also said be there early. We were at the hospital at 5:40 a.m. and were the second folks for the fracture clinic. Got checked in, tended to, sent to the brace store for a custom moulded wrist brace and, well, that’s been yesterday and to this point, today.
We now join our regularly scheduled Thursday already in progress.
Like the note said Bill, don’t spend it all in one place. Thanks for the heads up on Billy Joel. I recorded it so I may just erase it and record the next showing.
They say that the dandelions are important for the bees Mike. And even though they are pesky and will sting you, we need bumble bees!
We had a heck of a storm here around the dinner hour Kathie. We cut back our tv to the minimum. Then we stream Netflix, either BritBox or Acorn, and Prime because we order just enough Amazon stuff to make it worth keeping. And still there’s nothing on most of the time.
Speaking of time I gotta hit the treadmill.
have a fantastic Thursday folks.