Return of the Cruising Bunny's....

A’Burg Guy

Environmental Compliance Officer
I don't think our Karen is “taking a break”. I think she’s hiding indoors because it’s so danged cold! 37F as Ava and I started out on our walk. I’m willing to bet it’s at least 5 degrees colder where she is. Sending hugs to keep you warm.
We enjoy Pei Wei Kathie. The food is pretty tasty and it’s a lot less expensive than the parent restaurant PF Chang’s. I see it took a 4th quarter come back by The 49ers to win that one.
Lu-Ann used to be the assistant to one of the VP’s for Burger King Canada Dave. They treated their people well but she was never a fan of their food. I, like you, prefer The Whopper. Why did she leave the BK family? We moved from Etobicoke to Kitchener which was a good hour’s drive.
Our friends who work at WDW sent a note yesterday asking if we’d like to go to The Kingdom this morning, come home and tend to the pups and go back to EPCOT for their new night time show. We said “sorry, we have guests“. They, bless their hearts, said “no worries, we can pass them in too.” So our free day has become a chance to spend time with Debra and Eric and get a Reader’s Digest trip to WDW.
I need coffee.
Have a wonderful Sunday and for heaven’s sake stay warm.

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
Bless Happy Sunday GIF by GIPHY Studios 2021
It's 21F outside REAL TEMP and SUNNY as can be. If only that SUN transformed into it being HOT as it looks! Soon.....Spring is coming, although a tad too slow for this old gal! Ha Ha.

Dave: It was a treat to get a call from Mike/Fay. He has some kind of cool phone that translates the sound of the person calling into WORDS on a screen so he can see what is being said. He did mention it DOESN'T catch all the words correctly and he has to ad-lib most of the time. Mike if you remember lost most of his hearing a while back. Nice to know you also have Christmas Gourd Ornaments from Dave. He was always generous with his pretty gourds.
I vote for the WHOOPER anytime. And the stamp price issue is just NOT RIGHT! Good thing I pay most all my bills on the banks online site or call the biller and pay over the phone with a seperate Visa Card just for that purpose so I can keep track of what gets put on it.

LEE: Those morning temps are PRETTY SAD for Florida. And even though it's colder and we have snow on the ground it doesn't make up for wanting it to be at least 65-70 degrees for your early morning walks. Hang in there buddy. You'll be wading in that pool soon.
What a nice catch to get to take yourselves and house guests to WDWorld for a tour. Let us know just what you got to see during your VERY BUSY DAY! Busy is better than boring, especially when you have guests. When do they take off to their next stop?? ;)

Bill/Rita: You two must be busy, busy buzzing around in the scooters taking in the sights of the new ship. Hope it's got a different twist to it from other ships you've been on. Enjoy and be safe driving home when you disembark.

I made us good stick to your ribs Hot Oatmeal for breakfast. That should hold us for awhile. Having my Decaf Tea (Lemon-Ginger) as I post and then it's off to ICE my knee.
I'm going to try and give MIKE instructions on how to get on the Cruise Addicts board. I don't hold out much hope unless he gets one of his adult kids to help him. It would be nice if he showed up on here. I think he left the boards because there was a lot of controversy with a poster that use to cause issues on here and also Political viewpoints getting out of hand. Mike is an easy going type of guy and I think he didn't like those type of issues. :rolleyes:

Hope our Ms. Karen still puts in a good word for us when she's at church. I'll be going back soon.........like when the DEEP FREEZE is over. It's a long walk from our parking lot to the front door of our church. The choir loft does have one of those "Electric LIFTS" to help members with stair issues. I can right now GO UP from the basement easily, but still can't go down one foot after another. I do the stop on each step going down. Hey, it works when needed.

You all have a good rest of the day and CHEER for the DETROIT LIONS.
Fans were downtown grabbing Tail-Gate spots at our Market area and others were downtown at 6:00 A.M. getting FREE STREET PARKING SPOTS! No charge on Sundays. Beats the heck out of paying $150 bucks at some City Lots to park for this game. Highway robbery.
I just hope they play a good fair game and WIN BIG!

Later...........
Excited National Football League GIF by Rocket Mortgage

nlb1050

2nd Officer
A late good morning. It was 44 when I got up at 7 this morning and now is up t 68, which i am sure is the high for the day. And it is windy so the feels like is lower. This Florida girl had to turn the heat up while in the shower but it is back down now.

K2 $150 for parking is way to high, but am sure they will get a bunch parking anyway.

I saw on Facebook what the buffet on the Icon of the Sea was like yesterday. They had a bunch of different kinds of crab and other high end items. Of course it won't be like that for regular cruises. One thing I did not like was there were no signs as to what was what and I am picky so I don't know what I would eat.

Not sure what today will bring for us.

All have a great day.

All have a great day.

Mike Elias

Dance Instructor
I'm going to try and give MIKE instructions on how to get on the Cruise Addicts board. I don't hold out much hope unless he gets one of his adult kids to help him. It would be nice if he showed up on here.
I found this without my kids help much to Fay's surpise. This old man is not helpless yet. It was great talking to you Kathy, hope to get caught up with some of the old gang on here. I'm going to get a cup of coffee and hope to come back later, that is if I don't forget how I got on here.
Mike

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
High School Party GIF by Pudgy Penguins
Good job getting on here Mike! :clap002::clap002::clap002:

Just make sure you’re LOGGED IN before posting.
I find if I use my iPhone or Big computer I say logged in.
Back to the LIONS! Wow..Touchdown as I post! 10/3. LIONs!

nlb1050

2nd Officer
Good evening.

Well now us Floridians are stuck with desantis full time since he dropped out of the race today. Of course he backs trump, as he is hoping at least to get picked as VP.

All have a good night.

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
National Football League Yes GIF by Rocket Mortgage
Can you believe it! Lions are on their way to the Super Bowl! WOW, what a nail bitter game at times. They SCREWED up a lot tonight, but a "W" is a "W" and we WON!
Proud of our team!

Buccaneers
-

fatherdav55

2nd Officer
Be still my beating heart! It's such a DElight hearing from you, Mike. You're smarter than me....I couldn't figure out how to get on here the first time. Kathi had to figure it out. So how is the weather down in Fairfield? In Massillon we've got about 4 inches of snow on the ground and it's in the teens. But by late tomorrow it'll be raining and in the 40's.

Congratulations K2 on the Lions WIN. It wasn't a sure thing till the very end.

Tell us about your adventures at Disney World Lee. That must have been a fun trip. Sorry about the other nail-biter loss of the Bills.

Nothing much planned for today. Maybe a quick run to the smaller grocery store for a few items. AND I'm getting low on vodka. :)

A’Burg Guy

What a great start to the day to see a note from Mike. So good to hear from you! Yep, getting a coffee and coming back is how most of us roll.
I hope the weather allows you to get to the “wobbly pop“ shop Dave. Do they deliver alcohol to the door in your area?
It was so nice to see our friends Debra and Eric. We were treated to a real whirl wind trip to WDW in the morning and EPCOT last evening. The new fireworks show that takes place at EPCOT at 9:00 pm is truly spectacular. Spectacular because we were all still awake!! :emoticon 0102 bigsmile: Of course our visit to the parks was punctuated with a trip back here to walk and feed the pups.
It was an absolutely balmy 46F on our walk this morning. ;)
Mahomes and The Chiefs did a good job in the 4th quarter. Unlike Kathie’s Lions The Bills have a few extra days off before next season starts.
Doug and Brenda move on Thursday morning.
Today we are headed to “The Poly” for our Tonga Toast and Pineapple Macadamia pancakes.
i think this tour guide gets a “day off” tomorrow.
Have a great day folks!

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
Good Monday Morning Wrabbits!
Thanks for the Lions wins congrats! It was a touch and go kind of game towards the end, but that Interception LOCKED it all up. Whew!! The Lions couldn’t TACKLE those Buccaneers as well as they should have. They better REVIEW the films big time before the Super Bowl game. I wish them well. It’s like a miracle that they have made it this far after so many YEARS of losing games.

LEE: Sounds like a fantastic day/Night with your friends. And how nice you could take your friends with you. Did you find parking a issue when you went back for the FIREWORKS SHOW?

Art just mentioned YESTERDAY about you guys going for your “Special Breakfast” at the Poly..for the Tonga Toast and pancakes. Hope they are as good as always.

Bill/Rita:
Can’t wait to hear all about your adventures on the Icon ship. pictures would be nice.

Mike: Hope to see you on here again SOON.

I have a Niece that is on a Missionary trip in Haiti. Not exactly the safest place to be, but the group has been going there at least 2 times a year bringing food and eyeglasses and other needed supplies. The place they are staying in as a headquarters looks like a old mansion. Old World looking, but nice and clean. It even has a pool. Anyways, the TIME ZONE is the same as here in Michigan and she sent me a TEXT message at 6:00 a.m. forgetting her OLD AUNTIE doesn’t get up that early. :eek::D At least it wasn’t bad news …. Just a cute picture! Duh!

I have P.T. this morning and need to move along here. We’re suppose to get
snow flurries for 45 mins right when we leave for P.T. Joy, joy!
Bright and 23F right now.

Have a fun, SAFE day everyone!

nlb1050

2nd Officer
National Football League Yes GIF by Rocket Mortgage
Can you believe it! Lions are on their way to the Super Bowl! WOW, what a nail bitter game at times. They SCREWED up a lot tonight, but a "W" is a "W" and we WON!
Proud of our team!

Buccaneers
-
Sorry but they are not at this point going to the Super Bowl, they have one more game that they have to win to go to the Super Bowl. It will be great if they do go.

nlb1050

2nd Officer
Good morning. It is overcast right now but I don't think we are to get any rain.

Will be going to Publix for a few things for dinner. Decided last night that I want to make meatloaf and don't have the meat, so will pick up a few other things too.

We only watch the Super Bowl but I do keep track of the teams as it gets closer, so I know a bit about whatever teams make it .

nlb1050

2nd Officer
The Bonsai Tree with the pink/white flowers that can go where the green is.

Attachments

• Bonsai tree.jpg
    Bonsai tree.jpg
    294.9 KB · Views: 12

A’Burg Guy

No issue with the parking Kathie. A lot of the day visitors leave so there is, especially this time of year, ample parking. We were right at the raining in World Showcase for the show. Yep, Kona Cafe didn’t disappoint this morning. The service and food were, as always, excellent.
we just may not have to eat again until, oh, Wednesday.
If you’re reading along Karen I hope all is well and that you are reading along.

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
Mike what’s great picture of you and DAVE! Amazing you saved it and were able to post for all of us on here! Kudo’s.
Love that SPECIAL Helicopter Bennie Dave!

A’Burg Guy

Ah, the infamous propeller hat.
That is one fine picture of you and Dave Mike.
Thank you.