Need your thoughts and prayers

suer182

Forum Manager
Our thoughts are with you.

Charles

Captain Weather
Jeff and Patti, I am so sorry to hear this. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Charles

KathyC

Staff Captain
Please accept my deepest sympathies. I cannot begin to comprehend the pain you must be feeling right now. I am so sorry for your loss.

Gayle V

Cruiser's Compass Editor
((Oh Jamman)) What horrible news ! I am so terribly saddened to hear this. It is every parent's worst nightmare. You have my deepest sympathy. ...

There are tears and prayers for you here.

Corky

Staff Captain
Our deepest condolences and all our love are sent to you and your family during this sad time.

iluvcruzin

Staff Captain
I am so sorry for your loss Jeff and Patti. My deepest sympathy and prayers being sent to you and your family.

herb

First Original Member
Oh Jeff... I just happened to take a peek at Cruise@ddicts this morning when I saw this thread and my heart just stopped.. I am so very sorry for what you and Patti must be going through right now. JoAnn & I send our very deepest condolences to you and your entire family....

NiteStar

Safety Officer
I was heartbroken when I read about this. I just found out today, but please accept my most heartfelt and sincere condolences. You, Patti and the whole family will be in my thougths and prayers. I cannot even pretend or begin to imagine the absolute devastating heartbreak of losing a child. May God find some way to bring you some kind of peace in the coming days and months.