Let's See Who The Real Cruise Addicts Are?

PEB

Staff Captain
I quit counting a long time ago but as a passenger I am sure it is over 40 as a crew member probably close to 100.

crazy4disney

Pool Attendant
:emoticon 0152 heart:

dmdiver

Pool Attendant
Fortunate to have taken 16. This year's cruise was cancelled due to COVID 19. Have optimistically rescheduled for 2021.

Gayle V

Cruiser's Compass Editor
Do I take it we're sharing how many cruises we've been on? Last cruise for us was in November, that was number 32, (33 for me but 32 for hubby). Funny, I miss booking and planning them almost as much as sailing on them.

spikesgirl

3rd Officer
Do I take it we're sharing how many cruises we've been on? Last cruise for us was in November, that was number 32, (33 for me but 32 for hubby). Funny, I miss booking and planning them almost as much as sailing on them.

Same here! The anticipation, the researching the ports, etc. sigh... I am so ready for another!

Ali

Staff Captain
:emoticon 0152 heart: I'm not to far from Pinnacle on Royal Caribbean..YEAH!! Had quite a few cancelled this year and I've cancelled all that I had booked for next year. I miss the sun and sand but I'm staying landlocked for a while. :(

freefe

Who's counting? One of my favorites was a 2 week transatlantic to Europe with Princess which ended in England where I spent time with friends.