Let's See Who The Real Cruise Addicts Are?

Funnel

Food and Beverage Manager- Special Contributor
❤️

bob

Community Manager Part Time Dinosaur
Staff member
:loveya:

BSeabob

Forum Manager
Staff member
:emoticon 0152 heart::minion duck:

benemac

Deck Crew
I’m such a fan of cruising that I became a cruise agent. So put me down as a huge YES!!!!

agroom

9 completed, 8 seven day, and 1 ten day, mostly Caribbean. Number ten is on the books, but probably have to wait until 2022

Pansypotter

:emoticon 0153 brokenheart:
My emoji is supposed to be crying laughing but cannot get it so we are in the 2-5 category. But off to Alaska and Singapore / Vietnam next year (late 2021 so hoping will be much safer then) with Celebrity…addicted to cruising since our first one to the Baltics with NCL in 2017. Cannot wait until we retire as so much to explore.

Last edited by a moderator:

sptrout

Shore Excursion Manager
I cannot find a "heart" emoji for our 25 cruises. Just had to cancel #26 yesterday out of Miami. Already booked for January 2022. Maybe there will be US sailings by then............. :emoticon 0153 brokenheart:

Last edited by a moderator:

elliottsmama

2nd Officer
Well I have only been on one cruise but it was the cruise that gave my son the best week of his cancer filled short life. And the love, support and friends we made on this board during this most difficult time will always bring me peace. I will always be thankful for the kindness shown to my family and the friendships I made, especially with Lisa. Thank you for being part of my life and keep on cruisin (when its safe)

spikesgirl

3rd Officer
22 cruises and I'm with you. I can't wait to cruise again. We have a cruise booked for Christmas of this year and I have my fingers crossed that it will go. I'm so ready to sail away.