How many days until your next cruise???

red stripe

Staff Captain
Old guy! Put attending the Tattoo on the top of your list.
it is outstanding! I still get goosebumps thinking about it.
3301871B-8C6D-4CF3-9F00-AC7C4A23C051.jpeg

we had planned on this twice before, but Covid got in the way.

George…do as the locals do…. Call it Whisky! Not Scotch.
and remember to add a wee drop of water to open tne bouquet.

I love my single malt.. have you tried Balvinnie Caribbean Cask? It has replaced my 18 year Mcallan as the drink of choice.

by the way.. you have not drank whisky until you have stood on Greenlands Icecap drinking single malt made with a piece of that ice in it.

B1898AAC-4CCC-4017-833B-6A994D64AB93.jpeg

old guy

2nd Officer
Old guy! Put attending the Tattoo on the top of your list.
it is outstanding! I still get goosebumps thinking about it.
View attachment 78862

we had planned on this twice before, but Covid got in the way.

George…do as the locals do…. Call it Whisky! Not Scotch.
and remember to add a wee drop of water to open tne bouquet.

I love my single malt.. have you tried Balvinnie Caribbean Cask? It has replaced my 18 year Mcallan as the drink of choice.

by the way.. you have not drank whisky until you have stood on Greenlands Icecap drinking single malt made with a piece of that ice in it.

View attachment 78863
I might try to do that Red Stripe I have Scottish blood on my mothers side so maybe that is why I get chills at the sound of the pipes. Thanks.

red stripe

Staff Captain
Oh my.. my heritage is Welsh, French and English.
but nothing stirs the blood like the sound of bagpipe.

on our first booking we had booked through the Edinburgh Tattoo Society. We had one of those dream packages.. transportation, dinner before..with some of the cast etc. drinks at “ half time”:..and transportation back to the ship.
cancelled… and canceled again.
so on this last booking, we looked at the options that had changed after covid..and we decided to play it safe..book through the cruiseline.. it worked out well. I am looking at our photos from that time, and I will post them shortly.

the England trip we took was just amazing. We loved all of it.

old guy

2nd Officer
Oh my.. my heritage is Welsh, French and English.
but nothing stirs the blood like the sound of bagpipe.

on our first booking we had booked through the Edinburgh Tattoo Society. We had one of those dream packages.. transportation, dinner before..with some of the cast etc. drinks at “ half time”:..and transportation back to the ship.
cancelled… and canceled again.
so on this last booking, we looked at the options that had changed after covid..and we decided to play it safe..book through the cruiseline.. it worked out well. I am looking at our photos from that time, and I will post them shortly.

the England trip we took was just amazing. We loved all of it.
Well Red Stripe I do want to see the Tattoo but England is a bucket list trip for me. I am a huge Beatles fan and want to do the Liverpool tour and visit all the Beatles homes go to the Caverns and Apple Studio.

golapsk

Deck Crew
Our next cruise is in about a month and me and my wife are beyond excited. We've been on a cruise before, but every time is like a new experience.
I love sea trips even though I’m afraid of water. The sea is such a wild and free element of nature that it always captivates me.
I will never forget my first cruise in the Balearic Islands. It was one of the most beautiful places on earth, and I hope to return there at least once.

George C

Staff Captain
Hey George Yep wave at me I get on the Summit March 23 about 1100am I'll be the happy old guy with a pony tail.
You definitely have a better lineup like normal would love to see the Zombies, a few groups are on both like grass roots . Might try to book both the following year if there back to back again.

old guy

2nd Officer
You definitely have a better lineup like normal would love to see the Zombies, a few groups are on both like grass roots . Might try to book both the following year if there back to back again.
Yes George The Zombies are great. Rod Argent and Colin Blunstone are originals. Colin's voice sounds no different than he sounded in the 60's would love to do back to back just can''t afford to do so. Mickey Dolenz will be on again he finally got his life together the last time we saw him he was a mess. He is the last Monkee alive and he said " If I knew I was going to be the only one left alive I would have taken better care of myself" He's a funny guy but has a serious drinking problem but says he has corrected that.

George C

Staff Captain
35 days till our rock and romance cruise on summit, we splurge on this cruise and book royal suites , when we get off “old guy” will board , our cruise is 70’s music . I believe this is our fifth rock and romance we only missed the first one. While on board we book same suite for next year.

old guy

2nd Officer
35 days till our rock and romance cruise on summit, we splurge on this cruise and book royal suites , when we get off “old guy” will board , our cruise is 70’s music . I believe this is our fifth rock and romance we only missed the first one. While on board we book same suite for next year.
Hey George I'll be the old guy with a pony tail wearing a t shirt that says " Old Hippies Rule"