How many days until your next cruise???

old guy

2nd Officer
Happy for you Red 243 days for us to wait. A good ole southern boy like me
loves grits. Grits with butter for breakfast, cheese grits for lunch and of course
shrimp and grits a southern favorite.

red stripe

Staff Captain
Old guy…..George..
all the years that I have lived in the South… I never developed a liking for them.
every now and then I will try them again, as our tastes change over time….. but I think that I am a lost cause.

on the other hand, this Brit LOVES black eyed peas and cornbread!

red stripe

Staff Captain
I have a confession... I add Jalapeno peppers to it...... does that get me kicked out of the Southern Group?:emoticon 0130 devil:
But I do like turnip greens done the Southern way.
I LOVE hot and spicy!

George C

Staff Captain
No Red you're still in, most people put pepper sauce on their peas
and turnip greens so yes you are still in the Southern group !
I’m still a Yankee a heart , I do like corn bread , I am more of a steak or pasta guy , did book a new cruise, new one is Harmony leaving out of Galveston, got a real good price for a grand suite, so now I have 3 cruises to look forward to. Harmony has the play Grease playing, one of my brothers best friends contracts to rccl to choreographs there musicals .

George C

Staff Captain
Lucky you George. We can usually only do one cruise a year and now it's the Flower Power Cruise
we are hooked. Just a couple of old hippies on a 7 day floating woodstock !
If I had to do just one cruise it would be a music charter for sure , my wife has a very good job so while she is working we will do two cruises, definitely need to adjust the budget when she retires.

George C

Staff Captain
Again I am extremely lucky , when I met my wife I made twice as much as she did , now she makes more than twice as much as I ever did. Problem is we are now used to suites and first class air, I doubt we will give them up , just travel less eventually. Still need to buy some mega million lottery tickets .

red stripe

Staff Captain
Well..today we are in Iceland on a cruise.. this cruise ends on the 28th. The next cruise starts ON the 28th..
same ship..same cabin.
and we were on the one before this one.
and the interesting thing is how much things change cruise to cruise.. the group on tnis one are completely different from the last cruise. We are wondering what will change on the next leg.