Amsterdam 14 day Alaskan Explorer Cruise, 29 June 2012 (formerly July 13, 2012)

JacquieP

Staff Captain
Okay, Duckies, if you haven't started packing, it's time to be thinking seriously about it. You never know what could happen if you wait until the last minute!

QUACK QUACK QUACK!!!

audrey

Staff Captain
TOoay is the day I have been waiting for we are in S.D.W. QUACK QUACK QUACK
I am packed inside my closet all I have to do is put everything in the suitcase

Judi

Environmental Compliance Officer
If anyone wants to use the Quack, start with.....

[ SIZE="7"][ COLOR="Orange"] [ B]QUACK QUACK QUACK!!![/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Take out the spaces before SIZE COLOR and B and you should get this....

QUACK QUACK QUACK!!!

audrey

Staff Captain
well it is one week to go by this time next week I expect we all will be in Seattle getting ready to board the ship for our great AlASKA adventure so everyone get packing
QUACK QUACK QUACK

Judi

It has taken so long to get here, but now the time is flying!

This weekend is packing, Packing PACKING!!!!

QUACK QUACK QUACK!!!

popcorn

Staff Captain
We organized all the paper work today & started packing today. Next week at this time we will be sailing the PNW!

Liz

Judi

Woooooo Hooooooo! We're 95% packed. The only thing left are the carry-ons! :doubleup:

Can't wait until Friday when we get on the ship! :clap: :clap: :clap:

popcorn

Staff Captain
You are way ahead of us! I have one carry filled with some odds & ends. Ziplock bags ready for meds & such. Clothes are still in closet but pushed aside ready to grab & put in cases.

Liz

QUACK QUACK QUACK

Judi

Liz, it took us all day, and many, many hours beforehand!

Mal insists I packed too much. Unfortunately, he's probably right. :boogie:

He just doesn't understand that we ladies don't wear things over and over and over again like the gentlemen do! :biggrin:

audrey

Staff Captain
I know what you mean I have not started to pack but have everything together just have to put everything in suitcase not packing dh suitcase will get everything out and he can put it in suitcase that way he wants to. I know I am over packing but as you said us ladies can't were the same thing as men do. I am going to pack a small bag for the for wed and thur,.. And the first thing I am going to do is sign up for laundry.
It has been a long hard year waiting for this cruise fri can't come soon enouft for me. QUACK QUACK QUACK

Charles

Captain Weather
Like Audrey says, it's been a tough year, with more to come. I've just put stuff in a clothes basic--basically for carry on. I'll pack on W. don't want to get my suit all wrinkled. I have pulled my plastic/rubber rain coat out of the basement. And pulled a sweatshirt out of a box.

c