Where and When do you prefer to eat dinner?

John

I'm on Island Time
Staff member
Is it Traditional seating (Early or Late), My Time, Anytime, Specialty Restaurants, Buffet or somewhere else?

bostongal

Staff Captain
MDR, Anytime/Freestyle

BSeabob

Forum Manager
Staff member
So this is my 3 revised answer to this question. I just went back to the start of the thread. I'm still going to say Anytime with the following stipulation. It's never going to happen if you don't get a semi fixed time if you have a big group. So check with the M'D asap on boarding to make sure you understand how that specific ship is going to run"Anytime" .... My recent experience on HAL is dreading a repeat of the confusion we had. I just may book Early/Main or what ever they call it these days on your line to eliminate the problem. I do not mindthe main dinning room. I also like just picking around the buffet's variety on lazy daze once in a while.

kodidog

Deck Crew
We have only cruised where the dining room was ‘traditional’, and as we got older chose early, so we didn’t fall asleep during a late show, LOL. We have ‘Dine My Way’ next year so will go to the dining room most nights, probably early.

Woody14

Bar Steward