When Is your next Princess Cruise??????..Roll Call!!

tommycruiser65

We have 4 booked

Going for elite :)

Caribbean princess Dec 8th 2012
Golden princess(1 day) sept 22nd 2013
Island princess(2 days) Sept 23rd
Royal princess Nov 10th 2012

TinaLee

Chief Security Officer
Caribbean Princess - January 5, 2013

then...

Grand Princess - May 20, 2013 (10-day RT SFO to Alaska)

Lisa

Safety Officer
Pacific Princess January 17, 2013.

kpopperwell

1st Officer - Navigation
Community Sponsor
Island Princess Nov 26, 2012

tfinden

Hi, my name is tammy, my husband and I will be sailing on this christmas cruise. I have been searching around for what to do while in ports and found what I feel to be the best option for our first stop in Costa Rica.
I read reviews, and contacted the company and am thrilled to have booked, also if I can get more people to join us, discounts will be giving to all depending on how many we can get. i am going to just paste in the email I got from Jorge from adventure park Costa Rica
I am not going to lie if I get enough people my tour will be free, but everyone shares some discount, and frankly I would be happy to share my discount with everyone.
so here is the details, if you are interested in going you can contact Jorge and let him know you want to book ...Tammy Findens tour he takes a 25% deposit at time of booking and credit cards or paypal is accepted.

Tour Date: December 21st 2012
Tour: Waterfall Canopy Tour Incl. our Off-Road Truck Adventure with Scenic Views and lunch after the tour
Tours Start: 11:00am
Pax: 2 Adults
Costs Tour: US $ 99 per Adult
Transportation service: transportation round trip from the pier US$15 per person (Minimun 4 people). Pick up time 10 am
Total Costs: US $ 258

Adventure Park & Hotel Vista Golfo is now pleased to bring this special offer that consists in: we you could organize a group of 6 people, we will give the transportation round trip FREE, the normal price for 5 or less is US$ 15 per person,
But it does not finish there Also, we would like to mention that when you could organize a group of 9 people, the whole group will get a 10% discount and transportation service free AND to make it more interesting when it is a group of 12 or more in your group, the whole group will have transportation FREE besides 10% Discount and the organizer will have the whole tour and transportation FREE.

This unique canopy tour includes:

· 25 minutes in our Off-Road Truck Adventure with Scenic Views
· 25 zip lines in total
· 2 rappelings over a waterfall each
· 1 suspended bridge
· On the line #9 from the 25, the chance to jump in a spring water mountain pool
· Lunch after the tour.

If you have any further question please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Kind regards

Jorge Leon

Barbara & Dietmar Maier (CEO)
Adventure Park & Hotel Vista Golfo

info@adventureparkcostarica.com
Tel506) 2639 9900
Fax506) 2639 8130
Zip Line over 11 Waterfalls with 25 Zip lines Adventure Park Costa Rica

tfinden

Princess Coral Panama Canal Dec 15 LA to FLL Costa Rica tour suggestion

Hi, my name is tammy, my husband and I will be sailing on this christmas cruise. I have been searching around for what to do while in ports and found what I feel to be the best option for our first stop in Costa Rica.
I read reviews, and contacted the company and am thrilled to have booked, also if I can get more people to join us, discounts will be giving to all depending on how many we can get. i am going to just paste in the email I got from Jorge from adventure park Costa Rica
I am not going to lie if I get enough people my tour will be free, but everyone shares some discount, and frankly I would be happy to share my discount with everyone.
so here is the details, if you are interested in going you can contact Jorge and let him know you want to book ...Tammy Findens tour he takes a 25% deposit at time of booking and credit cards or paypal is accepted.

Tour Date: December 21st 2012
Tour: Waterfall Canopy Tour Incl. our Off-Road Truck Adventure with Scenic Views and lunch after the tour
Tours Start: 11:00am
Pax: 2 Adults
Costs Tour: US $ 99 per Adult
Transportation service: transportation round trip from the pier US$15 per person (Minimun 4 people). Pick up time 10 am
Total Costs: US $ 258

Adventure Park & Hotel Vista Golfo is now pleased to bring this special offer that consists in: we you could organize a group of 6 people, we will give the transportation round trip FREE, the normal price for 5 or less is US$ 15 per person,
But it does not finish there Also, we would like to mention that when you could organize a group of 9 people, the whole group will get a 10% discount and transportation service free AND to make it more interesting when it is a group of 12 or more in your group, the whole group will have transportation FREE besides 10% Discount and the organizer will have the whole tour and transportation FREE.

This unique canopy tour includes:

· 25 minutes in our Off-Road Truck Adventure with Scenic Views
· 25 zip lines in total
· 2 rappelings over a waterfall each
· 1 suspended bridge
· On the line #9 from the 25, the chance to jump in a spring water mountain pool
· Lunch after the tour.

If you have any further question please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Kind regards

Jorge Leon

Barbara & Dietmar Maier (CEO)
Adventure Park & Hotel Vista Golfo

info@adventureparkcostarica.com
Tel506) 2639 9900
Fax506) 2639 8130
Zip Line over 11 Waterfalls with 25 Zip lines Adventure Park Costa Rica

bob

Community Manager Part Time Dinosaur
Staff member
WOW you got out a long handled shovel to dig up this thread ..........:offwall:

Royal December 19

Let's see if either one happens :minion happy:

BSeabob

Forum Manager
Staff member
We have roll calls ? :angel2: Work some magic.

spikesgirl

3rd Officer
Unfortunately, not until November 2021, the Pacific Princess Fort Lauderdale through the Panama Canal, down the South American coast and over to Tahiti