When Is your next Princess Cruise??????..Roll Call!!

K

Kathy

Island Princess - 10/21/09 - Panama Canal.

It'll be our first 10 day cruise so we're really excited - anyone joining us?

Kathy

S

srbeachbum

7 day Alaska Cruise July 13-20 on the Island Princess from Whittier to Vancouver.
Anyone else going?

P

Parrot Mom

WHEN IS MY NEXT PRINCESS CRUISE...never, Four of us just got off last Friday and I want to say..that the food was the best food in all our 25 years of cruising, the ship was "sweet", small and intimate.. but compared to Celebrity all the amenities that added up werent there.. Plastic dishes and no trays in the buffet, the worst room steward in 25 cruises and most importantly.. never saw anybody cleaning the railings, elevators or waiters directly approaching guests with hand sanitizers before they entered dining room or buffet. We now know how important this is with the new flu..The hassle at the buffet getting a table, guests sitting there all day just reading. no entertainment around the pool except for a band for 30 minutes at 1:30...This particular cuise we would have called the Carnival for Seniors.. I maybe old and a senior, but except for a few evenings in the show room it was boring..Now, the good things.. the food, incredible..service in the dining room in the evening consistently good, embarkation, itinerary and the excursions which I found of excellent value and oh yes.. a laundry room. I suppose we should never say never, but only a unique itinerary would maek me go back..Obviously the guests doing back to back on the ship are very brand loyal, but I did hear some rumblings..X(

K

Kylira

August 22, 2009 on Golden Princess to Alaska! Our first cruise!!

cfi_countdown.php

K

Kylira

August 22, 2009 on the Golden Princess to Alaska. I can't wait! It's our first cruise. :)
cfi_countdown.php

J

janeliz7862

Nov 30 '09 on Sea Princess Caribbean Islander. Our first 'proper' cruise!

C

Conniemc

Okay, so don't ATTACK ME, but why are we posting a roll call here instead of the roll call forum? I'm SOOOOOO confused.....:help

November 6th - Venice to Rome, 12 Nights on the Grand.

B

Beryl

Connie...some people post here and never bother with the Roll Calls! We also did this long before the Roll Call board started. Somehow most of the roll calls on this site don't get a lot of attention...with the obvious exception of the Duckie Cruise of course :grin !

I leave Saturday on the Sapphire Princess....can hardly wait to see those menus :grin !

C

Conniemc

Ya THINK? :lol Those roll calls are dead, never understand why.
HAVE FUN ON SAPPHIRE BERYL! Where ya going? I'd say report back, but I know you will!
Con

C

Conniemc

janeliz7862 said:
Nov 30 '09 on Sea Princess Caribbean Islander. Our first 'proper' cruise!

Hi Jane! Welcome!!!
:)o
I'm excited for you taking your first cruise!! Happy planning!!
If you're looking for more activity on roll calls, you might try cruisecritics.com - it's a very busy board, but wear your armour! Sometimes not as civil as this board.

K

Kylira

Thanks for the welcome Conniemc. I can hardly believe we're off to Alaska in less than three months!!!! I've already started making list after list after list....:)

C

Conniemc

Kylira said:
Thanks for the welcome Conniemc. I can hardly believe we're off to Alaska in less than three months!!!! I've already started making list after list after list....:)

Planning is part of the fun - enjoy!
:party