When Is your next Princess Cruise??????..Roll Call!!

C

Cruise cutie

:party :party :party :jump :jump :jump HOT!HOT!HOT!

Upcoming is The Sea Princess ..Sea Quack Alaska /Duck Cruise in August `10 day round trip out of San Francisco..

the next ones being booked as soon as they open....Princess has said ... April/May ..so that's the plan with the esteemed help of our Gem of a TA..:grin..

Canada /New England October 2010 -15 day Repo ... Quebec to Fort Lauderdale Florida

then next Booking : February 2011 - 10 Day Back/Back Southern Medley /Eastern
what's your next cruise.. and where are you going???????..

Happy Cruising Gang!!..:daisy..Joanne

M

maw

My next one is on the Sea with you to Alaska can hardly wait to exchange real hugs again. Looks like we have a great group joining us.

C

Calgon1

Sea Princess, "North To Alaska - Duck Cruise", August 12th (my birthday!) .... 143 days to go!!!!

P

Parrot Mom

(td)Our first and most likely last Princess Cruise is on the Pacific Princess from Manaus to Ft. Lauderdale for two weeks on 4/10/09=huh On another board I have had the misfortune to meet the worst fellow cruisers that in 20 years of cruising I have ever met..They have made my upcoming dream cruise a nightmare.. If at this point where everything is paid for including air fare, shots, visas.. I could find a way to cancel this cruise I would Never in my years of cruising have a nastier and cliquier group of people who claim all the entitlement because of their hours of cruising Princess.. I think from now on.. I will only cruise Celebrity...

P

pj103

[size=medium]Our 1st cruise will be on May 10th on the Star Princess - can't wait![/size] =docdance

W

Wyn

Wow, Parrot Mom....out of curiosity I checked out the thread (roll call) on the other board. Maybe I am missing something but I didn't see any real animosity there.

We were recently on a cruise where I had joined the roll call on the other board. We never met up with any of the folks....just didn't really fit into our plans, not for any particular reason.....and the cruise was wonderful! I'm sure you will have a great time!!:)

S

Snowblower

I feel like I am repeating someone after we get by May 2009....

Sapphire/Mexico 4/11
Sapphire/Mexico 5/2
Sapphire/Wine Country 5/9
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sea Princess ..Sea Quack Alaska /Duck Cruise in August `10 day round trip out of San Francisco..

Canada /New England October 2010 -15 day Repo ... Quebec to Fort Lauderdale Florida

February 2011 - 10 Day Back/Back Southern Medley /Eastern

Would you quit following us around???!!!!!

C

Cruise cutie

MICHAEL!!!!..sigh..I do believe...:grin..
Hmmm
plotting strategy to call your Empress DW Deb..WHY oh WHY have you not YET realized ?? after all these years and cruises...???.that us Nurse Sistahs have you and Mark out gunned/ outflanked & **ALWAYS** outmaneuvered before you even leave the shot block???

=tempted..or Maybe I'll call Omi!!.. hehehe.. You will Pay!!!.......=love Joanne

C

chrinist

June 27th on the Golden. Seattle - Alaska R/T
BTW - Parrot mom.... I ain't lettin' nobody spoil MY vacation!....Can't WAIT!

R

Rubysky

Fairbanks to Vancouver Cruisetour on the Island Princess starting Aug 18. 2009, the cruise part starts on Aug 25.