What's for dinner tonight?

G

GloBug

I'm making my first stew. Weird, because I love to cook, and consider myself very good at it, but I don't usually make soups and stews. But I seem to be craving stew, and lamb just sounds good tonight. Wish me luck!

What are you having tonight?

M

mail-girl

good luck!=COOL

how did it turn out? I used to make beef stew quite often, but haven't made it in awhile.(actually haven't done much cooking of anything lately) I worked late tonight, will probabaly just look at leftovers!

Linda

K

Kiffen

Good luck! I love stews and soups...

Were having homemade hamburgers and tater tots...

Trying to be somewhat good as we leave for our cruise next Friday :)

Have a great night,
Kiffen

S

shadoesmom

We had Mexican cuisine. Chicken fajitas for me and enchiladas for DH.

We got home from vacation yesterday (if you consider Fay vacation) DH had to work today as his office was moving. When he got home we headed 15 miles down the road for more home remodeling/decorating items and ate at a mexican restaurant there.

I stayed home today while the new garage door was installed. It looks great - now, if we can just get the siding guy to show up. :(

G

GloBug

[quote mail-girl]good luck!=COOL

how did it turn out? I used to make beef stew quite often, but haven't made it in awhile.(actually haven't done much cooking of anything lately) I worked late tonight, will probabaly just look at leftovers!

Linda[/quote]

It actually turned out pretty good! I've also made a Butternut Squash soup that turned out pretty good, and a honeydew melon soup that was fantastic! I always make split pea with smoked ham hocks in the winter, but still, I need to get better at soups.

S

ShipMaven

I had a sausage-stuffed portobello mushroom. I prepared 4 of them in the slow-cooker with canned petite-diced tomatoes and marsala - have a second (and possibly a third) meal now. I bought them in the butcher's department of a local supermarket - the butcher gave me double thumbs up when he asked me how I was planning to cook them.

Glad your lamb stew turned out well, Glo.

C

conniecat

Frozen pizza. I am still editing zoo photos, frantically before my computer decides to crash, and didn't stop to cook. .

D

duskbat

Tonite i had warm multi grain pita triangles. and topped it with sides... Olive Tapenade. hummus and feta cheese. nice! i hate olives!!!! but olive tapenade i can handle.

C

Corky

We ordered in a spinach, chicken and tomato alfredo pizza and watched a movie and then I was in bed by 8:30 pm. It is Party Central here this week. :lol

M

maw

We went out for Mexican for lunch-rellinos, burritas and enchilado had plenty left over I brought home for din din-really have enough for another meal left. Tomight think it is home made hamburger with big slice of tomato.

D

Donna - dsw

Had chicken fingers after working at the club - tonight we are grilling hamburgers and hot dogs at the club for the horse races.

C

Corky

Tonight I am having leftover salmon and veggies. Den is going out with some friends to dinner and to see Johnny Winters. The tickets are $60 each and I refuse to pay that. So I will stay at home and watch Nim's Island and have an evening to myself. :)