Very expensive drink package

George C

Staff Captain
My upcoming music charter cruise in 54 days want over 100 a day for drink package, luckily we are in suite that includes drink package and suite lounge. My sisters European cruise in June is over 90 a person.

red stripe

Staff Captain
Wow! Ours on this cruise is $11 per person per day.

I can buy a good bottle of single malt each day for that $100
I would definitely pass on that.

George C

Staff Captain
Our drink package is included in price of our very expensive royal suite, also all specialty restaurants and a bar setup for suite. Bury our get what you pay for. Celebrity does bundle things like drinks and WiFi and tips , normally a good deal.
We did pick a liter of a very good 12 year old single malt as one of our free bottles, other was a liter of Hennessy vs.

old guy

2nd Officer
Our recent cruise on Celebrity we paid $109 each for a premium drink package. You can't really break even
on the package you would have to average about 18 to 20 drinks a day. Still the package is worth it by getting
top shelf brands, speciality coffee's, water ect without signing or worry about an on board account surprise after
your cruise. I left out that $109 each was per day.

George C

Staff Captain
Normally drink package is free with suites , but for charter it is only free for high end suites. But all suites can drink for free all day in suite lounge .