Taiwan Passport (Visa Required?)

TaiwanRC

Hello All -- I was hoping to get some advice.

I have a Taiwan Passport and am getting conflicting information on whether or not a VISA is required for a cruise to Mexico (on Royal Caribbean).

- Some VISA websites are saying a VISA is NOT required, only an FMM (since traveling by Sea and not Land or Air). I've contacted Royal Carriben and they havent been able to provide a definitive answer.

Screen Shot 2022-05-26 at 11.40.33 AM.png

Another question I have is, is it possible to board the ship (without a VISA) and NOT disembark at Mexico?

haggerv

I understand the confusion you're facing with conflicting information. It's always frustrating when you can't get a clear answer. Have you tried reaching out to the embassy or consulate of Mexico in Taiwan? They should be able to provide you with the most accurate information regarding visa requirements for your cruise on Royal Caribbean.I'm actually looking for similar info regarding visa requirements. I've been browsing online and came across a website that offers fake IDs, which might come in handy in some exceptional cases. You can check it out at
(edited)

Last edited by a moderator: