Sympathy posts for Hucc - Thank you

M

Mal D. Olive

God speed peace and comfort to both of you during this time of grieving and healing. As time passes your pain will turn to strength and allow you to look back on all the good times you shared with Hucc, and that is exactly what he would want you to do!

Thanks for checking in.

J

JANPEP

Thank's for stopping in!!!
Hug's & prayer's go out to you & Oliver at the sad time. May the memories you share hold you all together.
God Bless & stay strong

R

reggae

Keeping your family in my prayers that all the good memories of Hucc will send you a smile now and then. God bless..

K

Karry

Thanks for posting Koolaid. I was just last night PM'ing Lisa63 and asked how you and Oliver were doing. I don't think I can add one more thing to the very special messages posted by our "family" before me, but I want to let you know that my thoughts and prayers are with you also. Mal, very nice thought about Hucc. =hug
**Reach up as far as you can, and God will reach down the rest of the way.**

C

connie seabee

Koolaid, Thanks for taking time out to post. I will continue to keep you and Oliver in my heart, thoughts and prayers.

Hucc has always been a great asset to this community, and we all truly miss him.

C@'s will always be here for you too.

C

Cricket

Our board will never be quite the same without our Hucc! We too miss him terribly , but we know that he has left us with nothing but wonderful memories and I truely feel one day we will all meet again...without sickness and pain. May God bless you and Oliver as you travel God's path in your lives. I am so glad to hear from you and hope you can visit us often.

N

NiteStar

My thoughts and prayers have been with you and Oliver for the past couple of weeks. I pray for strength for both of you, and that you may each hold the other up during this time of pain and sorrow. I miss HUCC's cyber smile, but I know he's smiling down from heaven on you and Oliver and I have no doubts that he is so proud of you both.

D

Donna - dsw

Koolaid and Oliver - - great to see you posting. We are here for you. Everyone has to deal with the issues at hand in their own way. May you and Oliver find the peace and comfort you need at this time. We will all be here for you whenever you want and did us.

Take care!

G

GloBug

Oh Koolaid, my heart just breaks for the pain in your post. I pray that as life goes on you find moments where your grief is easier to bear, and that you and Oliver find yourself sharing funny moments with Hucc and that laughter can light up your life again.

S

sage

Koolaid, thank you so much for posting today. There are so many here that have wondered how you and Oliver were doing. We thank you for giving us a chance to share that love and any comfort that we can offer to you both. Hucc was a special man that captured so many hearts here, and he will forever be in our memory. My prayer for both of you is to see the love that Hucc had for you each time you look at one another. With that love, I'm sure that you will eventually find your peace.