Sympathy posts for Hucc - Thank you

K

Koolaid

I would like to thank all of you in the @ddicts community for your outpouring of support and well wishes during this very difficult time. Hucc would have been very happy to see all of the caring and love. Oliver and I are doing our best at coming to grips with the major changes in our lives and the changes still to come. The grieving is almost unbearable.

I hope to post more often in the days and weeks to come, but for now I’m going to keep this short and sweet.

Again, thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers.

Koolaid

N

nieciez

Thanks you Koolaid for taking time out of you hectic life to share your kinds words with us. We hope and pray that as the days go by you and Oliver will find some comfort and peace that isn't as painful as things are at the present. We here at @ddicts will always be here for the both of you. God Bless you both.

C

Colo Cruiser

Thanks for taking the time to post.

We are thinking of you both at this difficult time. :wave

W

Wuollebear

Please know prayers are with you and Oliver and your family. May you stay strong and find peace in your hearts. I can't even begin to imagine what you are going through.

K

KathyC

I was just thinking about both of you today & am so glad you posted. Right now your wounds are raw and although the ache you are feeling in your heart will, to some extent, last forever, things will eventually get better and there will come a day when you & Oliver will laugh and smile about the wonderful times the 3 of you had and the sadness you are feeling will gradually soften. Please join in & post often with us as I know everyone here would truly like to know how both of you are doing.

C

Cruise cutie

=hugs Sweetness Koolaid; and Oliver....check that mailbox....in a day or so ...Joanne

D

debowah

I too had been thinking about you both. Thank you for taking the time to think of us here at Cruise @ddicts. Please know that thoughts and prayers continue, may you both find each day a little easier than the one before.

E

elliottsmama

I am glad you stopped in. As you know, Hucc thought alot about Elliott and I will never forget it. My hope is he is watching over him more now than ever. I am also glad you have Oliver. Together you will weather the storm. God Bless.

T

Tobyn

Nieciez, you said it best. Koolaid, may you find peace and comfort in the coming days, and weeks.

E

ewheelock

Thanks for posting, I too often think of you and Oliver. It is amazing how a board like this one can make someone feel like a part of your family. Take care and hang in there and one day the memories will not be so painful.

Hope to talk to you soon.

Ellen

H

H2O babe

Re: Sympathy p

I'm hoping that each day becomes a little easier for both of you than the day before was. Hugs to you both.

K.

J

Jill B

Thanks for stopping by Koolaid. You and Oliver have been in my thoughts too. I am not very eloquent, and the others above have said it best.
=hug to you both from South Australia.

S

ShipMaven

Koolaid - it is good to see your post. As Denise was first to state, may you and Oliver find peace in these sad and tumultuous times.

Please know that the two of you have friends and "family" among us at Cruise @ddicts. I hope, as the seas become calmer for you, that you will feel comfortable in joining us more often - the gangway is always there awaiting you, and our hearts welcome you and Oliver aboard.

Mary Ann

S

seamom

How lovely to see you come and say hello. I miss Hucc and this new world of internet is a strange place for having closure for someone you've never met...........it seems to give the friendship more dimension to have you connect with us. I'm wishing you and Oliver all the very best to come together...strength to heal and hope to carry on with a happy life together.

W

Whimsy

I'm so glad you found the time to stop by and check in. I too, hope the days ahead become easier for you and Oliver. The heart wrenching pain lessens as time goes on and is replaced by the sweetness of the memories. God Bless you in the days ahead.

B

BostonsJ

Koolaid Hucc will always be in our hears. Please know we also care about you and your well being. Hugs to you and Oliver.

B

Beryl

It is so good to hear from you Koolaid! We, all of us, truly miss Hucc so very much and we are all concerned for you and for Oliver. You are in my prayers. Grieving is a process. Take your time and be very gentle with yourselves! =hug=hug=hug