Sunday Open House

ShipMaven

Forever Remembered
Good Sunday morning. Pucci thought you might enjoy relaxing here today...

SundayOpenHouse100211.jpg

The ocean is not far, but not within view or walking distance. However, we think you'll enjoy the pool, the comfy lounge chairs and the ability to choose sun or shade. Nice romping areas, as always, for the furbabies as well.

As has become habit now, Pucci and I left notes for Charles and Horhei - everything will be found under the columned pergola. For our early morning arrivals, we have freshly squeezed fruit juices, ice water, a selection of teas and coffees...and Bloody Marys and Mimosas for those who might wish something stronger. There's also a breakfast buffet for anyone who's "peckish", as the Brits would say. Pucci and I are hosting for the day as always, so feel free to choose whatever you fancy.

I've got my chamomile citrus tea...and look forward to seeing you in the morning as I hold my double cappuccino. We thank Charles and Horhei for their help with the early morning (AZ time) arrivals.

Charles

Captain Weather
Pretty location.

Water and coffee is on.

c

Charles

Captain Weather
Here's your ice water, KK.

c

Lurline63

Staff Captain
Beautiful place. I can stop by for just a minute this morning, as I am on my way to a conference. We have the best teas at Open House, not to mention the company. Due to my quick in-and-out, would someone mind keeping an eye on Frasier? He has no dietary restrictions today, and is very playful. I'll be back this evening. He'd rather spend the day with Horhei and friends than alone with PizzaBoy!

Charles

Captain Weather
Horhei and I will keep an eye on Frasier until Pucci arrives.

Have a good conference, and drive carefully in all that rain.

C

Linda&Jim

2nd Officer
Good morning everyone! As usual a beautiful location for our weekend get together. I am going to relax by the pool this morning and will start the day with a mimosa. Hunter has brought treats and went to go meet Pucci to start his day. A perfect place to spend a Sunday.

Funnel

Food and Beverage Manager- Special Contributor
Another beautiful venue!
Time to relax. The loungers looks so comfortable.
I'm ready for a Bloody Mary!

Molle is eager to meet all his friends. I'm sure he too will have a great day here!

/Erik

audrey

Staff Captain
good morning all blue and I are here to visit for a while will start out with a cup of coffee

Charles

Captain Weather
Hi

Mimisa, Bloody Mary, and a coffee coming right out.

c

Donna - dsw

Staff Captain
Hello everyone - what a lovely place to spend the day with all my friends! I have a fresh pot of coffee - - let's chat! Thanks for the invite!

sage

Staff Captain
Mary Ann and Pucci you have selected the most perfect place again for our get together. I'm what you would call in the "dog house" with Harley, as he didn't get to come yesterday, and he just knows that someone found treasure. But I have all three furbabies today, and Chloe has brought a basket full of treats for all the furbabies. She even has some cat nip in there. Lily has gone to say hello to all, and I would love a cup of tea if you have water on Charles. While I'm up, may I get something for anyone?

Horhei

Ordinary Seaman
I think Grandpa forgot about me today! He said something about the computer I'm on wasn't handy. HUH?

Sorry I'm late. I'm here to explore, nap, and help with the water bowls.

Hi's to
Frasier
Hunter
Molle
Blue
Harley
Chloe--thanks for the catnip
Lily

Lots of pups to play with today!

H

Last edited:

Whimsy

Staff Captain
Good morning. The usual latte for me while I soak in the beauty and serenity of our location today. Zsa Zsa has ran off to meet her furfriends. She looks forward to open house to enjoy other 4 legged company and be spoiled with scritches from everyone.

Charles

Captain Weather
a latte is on the way

c

Cruise cutie

Staff Captain
Good Morning to Mary Ann, Pucci, Charles and Horhei for host duties..

this place is incredible for relaxation..
Double Cappuccino for Mark and I..the loungers would be a treat..
we brought critter snacks and both Mariah and Wendy may venture forth..:).

then...I am off to my final 3-11P for a 4 days off bonanza with Mark's conference..so see you all later to catch the name of this venue..:)..Joanne

Charles

Captain Weather
cappuccinos on the way

c

Charles

Captain Weather
Jeanie, can I get anything for you?