Southampton to Heathrow travel times

me at sea

Deck Crew
I have a cruise that arrives in Southampton at 7:00 in the morning. Expedited disembarkation, private car and, flying first class. My flight is to depart at 2:00. Do you think that will be a problem?

CaptainBollo

Photograher
Hello 'Me at Sea' - Southampton is our local port so please let me know if I can help here. As Red Stripe says, this should be entirely feasible - the best option will be to arrange a taxi (circa £70 I suspect) which will take you up the M3 and M25 motorways. The alternative is a train but depending on the route you take, you will need to change trains several times. There are no direct trains from Southampton to Heathrow. I hope this link will be useful - Transport options from Southampton to LHR

me at sea

Deck Crew
Hello 'Me at Sea' - Southampton is our local port so please let me know if I can help here. As Red Stripe says, this should be entirely feasible - the best option will be to arrange a taxi (circa £70 I suspect) which will take you up the M3 and M25 motorways. The alternative is a train but depending on the route you take, you will need to change trains several times. There are no direct trains from Southampton to Heathrow. I hope this link will be useful - Transport options from Southampton to LHR
Do you have any recommendations for a car service that will reliably pick us up and take us to Heathrow that we can arrange ahead of time?