Song Titles Game

George C

Staff Captain
My girl - Temptations

welcome back Old guy,definitely would like to do back to back with Flower power one of these years, we are doing our 7th rock and romance next year. Glad that both cruises are leaving on Saturday next year , lots of artist do play both cruises. Cowsills did their first Rock and romance this year . What was your favorite act this year?

old guy

2nd Officer
My girl - Temptations

welcome back Old guy,definitely would like to do back to back with Flower power one of these years, we are doing our 7th rock and romance next year. Glad that both cruises are leaving on Saturday next year , lots of artist do play both cruises. Cowsills did their first Rock and romance this year . What was your favorite act this year?
George my favorite is always The Family Stone also this year Randy Bachman put on a great show. Really hard to say who was best they were all great. We had the Blues Magoos who have three original members from the 60's they were scheduled for the 2025 cruise but were put on the 2024 this year to replace John Lodge who is still ill. They need more work good but need work sure they will be ready next year. Tommy James and The Shondells did our sail away however Tommy doesn't cruise so it really wasn't a sail away after they finished the exited the ship and we did not leave Miami until 700pm we were in the theater with Gary Puckett then. Overall they were all great but lets face it most performers are in their 80's now so it ain't 1965 anymore.