Return of the Cruising Bunny's....

CAB59

Good afternoon. So, were the bunnies bad or the admins mean? :happyhn:
Miss you all, and do love reading about your adventures; I’ll have to go to the other hutch to see who’s been naughty or nice.
Miss the master and our Sunday fun. Have a great week

Christine

flgirl51

2nd Officer
You know bunnies are never bad....Rascally rabbits maybe...but not bad.... yeah...check out the old place for sure....not sure why but they were on us like white on rice....glad you found the new hutch....

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
Hello fellow Wrabbits! I made a new e-mail address with Outlook and finally got on here. Good to see Christine here too. Hope everyone will be able to get on here easier than me! LOL Now to see about how this site works. Hope we can post pictures, etc. like we did before. Hope the Monitors on the other site don't MISS US TOO MUCH once we're out of there! We had about 19 good years over there and all of a sudden they started picking on us. Bummer. Be back later.

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
Hi gang!
We just got home from our “Colors drive”. Saw some great colorful trees.
Ate dinner, Shepards Pie, and now I am about to try and contact Dave/ Kathi about getting on this site. Wish me luck.

Slow but sure we will conquer this issue!
Here is a picture of a cluster of Maple Trees in the park. And a picture of the NEW expansion bridge on a trail that Art and his friends bike on. Almost finished. It’s a amazing bridge. Tap,on picture to see BIGGER. The clouds were fantastic

Attachments

• 97C31309-AF8A-4E01-AA16-F96BB1C4D69A.jpeg
    97C31309-AF8A-4E01-AA16-F96BB1C4D69A.jpeg
    286.9 KB · Views: 18
  • EFCC04AB-8C2F-456A-9AA8-6D320C02AED4.jpeg
    EFCC04AB-8C2F-456A-9AA8-6D320C02AED4.jpeg
    282.3 KB · Views: 18

flgirl51

2nd Officer
Beautiful fall colors K2.....sure hope Kathi is able to get Dave set up on here...it shouldn't be that hard... I was able to do it...it will sure be nice to be able to chat again as normal without having ever little comment gone over with a fine tooth comb...going to call it a night myself...Barb & Jane came over this afternoon & we got some more pool time in...the water is nice...but it got a little breezy later on which made it chillier....Catch you all in the morning

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
KC: I called Dave/Kathi....I sent Lee a e-mail and sent a e-mail to Tony too. I'm waiting to get the correct e-mail address for Bill/Rita and will send Rita a message. I don't think that Bill will be up to signing in right now. Did I miss anybody??

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
Yippee I just found the SIZE FONT. Ha ha.

Good night from Macomb. Life will be good for us again real soon. Thanks Karen for setting this up.

bob

Community Manager Part Time Dinosaur
Staff member
Well................
Looks like a typical bunch of rabbits, you're already multiplying

John

I'm on Island Time
Staff member
Yep...looks like we can post pictures....
You sure can. Try the PICTURE icon next to the LINK Icon for better results than an attachment. You can also create Photo/Video albums and share them or individual items within posts as well.

Here is a link to a tutorial post @bob created or us:

Last edited:

John

I'm on Island Time
Staff member
Who says you can never go home again? Loved when we were here before and happy to see us once again in a place where we aren't getting censored for saying what we're thinking about.
Hi, If you had a previous account or accounts. Just message me and I may be able to merge your old accounts into the new ones, etc. They all should still exist. We just may need to update email or something else. Let me know.

So glad to have you back. We are working hard to make our forums better than ever. Please continue to spread the word about the Cruise Addicts Forums and watch us grow!

High Five United GIF by INTO ACTION

Last edited:

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
:33::smilehn::sadhn:Good Morning to those who have made it to the New and Improved Hutch!
Dave said he was having trouble registering even with Kathi's help. I told him to keep trying or I'd have to get in the car and drive down to Ohio and do it for him. Haven't heard from Rita or SAN yet. Lee said he didn't get my e-mail so I sent him another one last night. Sure hope he figures out how to get on here.
It's overcast here and we're suppose to get rain around dinner time. Right now my fresh brewed coffee and homemade Cinn coffee cake is waiting for me in the kitchen.

I need to start to take things down into the basement refrig slowly. Wednesday will be here before I know it and I want to have as little as possible to remove from the current refrig when they call and give me the delivery time. Sure hope getting these refrigs in and out of the house goes smoothly. :yogini:

I love some of the "Smiley Faces" on this site. :toilet: This one is cute. Later gang.

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
I posted something on here 6 mins ago and I can't see it. Let's hope this isn't the start of a confusing morning. I'll see if this shows up before I post again.