R.I.P. Pat's (SunFlower Star's) Mother

ShipMaven

Forever Remembered
Pat posted this on FB a few minutes ago:

Mom is at peace and with my dad. I made it in time thanks to all your prayers.

Thank God Pat and John arrived in time. May her Mother rest in peace. My heartfelt condolences to Pat, John and her family.

Mary Ann

nieciez

Staff Captain
Community Sponsor
I am glad to read that Pat got there in time to be with her Mom in her passing....may her Mom now rest in peace. Bill and I send our deepest sympathy to the whole family.

JacquieP

Staff Captain
We're SO very thankful Pat made it in time. I have a feeling Pat's Mom was waiting for her to arrive to say goodbye, just as mine did. What a difficult year for John and Pat....more prayers are headed their way!

NiteStar

Safety Officer
Please accept my sincere condolences and my heartfelt prayers.

GloBug

Senior Flea Coller Tester
Pat's mom was waiting for her. She pursed her lips for a kiss, took two breaths, and entered her final rest. She knew Pat was there for her, and Pat has a lovely final memory of her mom that can not be taken away.

JANPEP

Staff Captain
Community Sponsor
So glad that Pat was able to make it in time for a last goodby.
Sending prayers & good thoughts at this hard time.

Charles

Captain Weather
I'm sorry to hear this.

c

mrsrocster

2nd Officer
So sorry to hear this.......she is at rest and I hope that bring some comfort to her family and friends. I ditto what others above me have said about making it in time.

korinalacount

1st Officer - Navigation
Ive posted on facebook,but wanted to extend my love here,Pat I know how hard this is for you but I also know how happy your mom is to be with your Dad,Love you!

Calgon1

Awaiting results of mental evaluation
Dear friends,

It was the 8 hour drive from #ell, but we did indeed make it from the Shenandoah to Ann Arbor in time. Went straight to the nursing home and to Annie's bedside. She was in obvious distress and was fighting for every breath. When Pat took her hand and said, "Mom, I'm here, just as I promised", Annie relaxed and calmed down. The struggles lessened and although she could no longer speak, it was obvious that she understood that Pat was with her. I kissed her goodbye and left her and Pat their privacy.

It was about 90 minutes later that Annie let go and joined her beloved Bob. It was quite peaceful and a beautiful passing.

Mere words cannot express the gratitude we have for all of your prayers and good thoughts. We are fortunate beyond our greatest expectations to have the support of such wonderful people as the Cruise @ddicts (and especially the rest of our flock - QUACK).

May God continue to bless each of you as you have blessed us. Thank you all.

Whimsy

Staff Captain
I'm so sorry to find this so many days later. I'm so glad Pat made it to her mother's side. You have my deepest sympathy on your loss.