Oscar is Gone.

Funnel

Food and Beverage Manager- Special Contributor
I'm so sorry to hear this.
My condolences to you and your family, Ann.
Rest In Peace, Oscar.

/Erik

gram

Environmental Compliance Officer
:(:(:(

Very sorry to hear about Oscar. You have our deepest condolences. Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family at this difficult time.

Evie & Joe

red stripe

Staff Captain
Ann, this breaks my heart to read.
it is hard to think of someone as wonderful, funny and kind as Oscar not being with us.
You are in our hearts and in our prayers this day.
many hugs,
red and Einstein.
Valerie and Jim

Whimsy

Staff Captain
I'm so very sorry for your loss. I'm glad you were able to share so many years together.

connie seabee

Staff Captain
Community Sponsor
I am so very sorry to hear of Oscars passing. 48 years together is a great achivement. You have many wonderful memories to treasure. My thoughts and prayers are with you and the family.

Tobyn

Staff Captain
I am very sorry for your loss. My condolences to your family.

Karry

Staff Captain
I have not been on the computer in a few days and was so saddened to read this today. May the love you shared and the memories you made together comfort you. With my deepest sympathy to you and your family.

S&M in Pgh

2nd Officer
Ann,

Susie told me about oscar's passing. We were both shocked. I always found his drive to get out there and experience life and cruising an inspiration, as was your devotion to him.

You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Mike & Susie.

Einstein

Staff Captain
Belated is better than never as the sayin goes. :( I will miss my chats with screwdriver in hand with Oscar as he was one of a kind. :doubleup: Please accept my deepest condolences Ann. As I know all too well the pain does fade after awhile thankfully and the good memories will be with U forever.

ewheelock

Oh Ann, I have been MIA lately and just saw this. I'm glad that Dasie and I were able to cruise with you and Oscar. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Ellen

Cruise cutie

Staff Captain
Ann I am so very sorry to see this...my heart just breaks..thanks for all the shares on your travels, and fun over the years, and may the love you carried together help you..take care Dear Heart...my prayers to you and yours...Joanne.

Gramma Ann

A heartfelt thank you to all for the kind and loving words. I miss him so much, but I will not dwell on it. He is free of pain and disability. He is up there giving his Mom and Brother hugs and kisses.

THANK YOU ALL AGAIN

Corky

Staff Captain
Dear Ann - we are so sorry to read of Oscar's passing. We sure did enjoy meeting him on our cruises. Our hearts are with you and we send our deepest sympathies. Denny and Corky