Oh Georgie (photos)

S

ShipMaven

For 9 years, I've gone along happily with a "puppy cut". Next thing I know, Mommy is showing me your photos yesterday and decided it was time for a change. Did she consult with ME??? No! So I'm now on the way to copying your cute doo - it'll take several weeks of trimming, and my tail only has a little pom-pom for now, but here are the pics you wanted. Mommy can't bend down much with her knees, and I wouldn't hold still on a table, so the frou-frou on my lower legs doesn't show up too well.....

I kept wanting to sit down 'cause it was 100 degrees and I don't like the heat!

Would you believe my collar says SPOILED?!? Oh, the indignity of it all.

Pucci

G

GloBug

Pucci is a proud pup, that's for sure. He has much to be proud of. Looks just like you, Mary Ann! :D

Ok, educate me. Why does it take weeks of clipping?

E

Eddiecat

Oh Man.... Don't move a muscle. I am on the phone to my contacts out your way now. We will have someone on the way as soon as we can. Poor Guy...why didn't you tell us it was this bad.

Hang in there, we have beat worse cases than this.

Eddie

S

ShipMaven

Thank you, all.

Pucci's much better looking than I, Glo. As for why it'll take a few weeks of clipping - (#1) the Groomer needs to get used to it (just kidding) and (#2) Pucci's tail needs to grow out. Right now, he just has a little pom-pom at the tip. Handsome Georgie's tail is much fuller.

As for the collar, it's very appropriate! :lol

BTW, Auntie Lisa is one of the few @ddicts who've met him - also Auntie Judiette and Unkul Mal, Auntie Sheryl and Unkul bOB, Unkul Snowblower, Auntie Deb and DD...and Auntie Allisan when she still posted.

S

ShipMaven

Eddie - you're too late. The clipping deed is done. But Georgie looked sooooooo handsome. Mommy figured it might look cute on me, too. :angel

Pucci

C

Corky

Too cute!!! He seems to stand quite straight like a show dog does. He is very well trained. :)

T

The Cruiser

Pucci, this is your cousin Big Guy, sending you meows.

Auntie TC loves the collar and the haircut.

S

ShipMaven

TC - your photo of Cousin Big Boy isn't there. :( But we're glad he approves!

Corky - Pucci is simply my little "child", but his 4-footed Father is a champion show dog. Pucci often stands with a show-dog stance, but he isn't a show dog.

A

audrey

he is a great looking dog your son. I can't wait till we get a dog maybe next week.

S

ShipMaven

Another round of thanks and woofs! ;)

Whimsy - of course he's not spoiled, and I'm certain ZsaZsa isn't spoiled either. We simply treat them in the manner to which they've become accustomed.

Audrey, please share your joy with us when you're adopted by a new furbaby.

C

Cruise cutie

=love there's That Prince Pucci Pupper.. thanks for the share Dear Paesana.. :)..Joanne

N

nieciez

Hey Dude, Georgie here and man, we are now officially "twins"! Your looking fine....maybe we can meet up and go find us some cute pups...maybe that ZsaZsa is up for a little action ;) :thumb It's OK Whimsy...we are both harmless :lol

Nieciez here Pucci....you are one handsome man and it is easy to see why your Momma loves you so much! Wouldn't it be great if you and Georgie could cruise together with the Ducks!