newbie with a few questions

P

PH8

[quote sanjoseca]Maybe this thread should be renamed Miscellaneous 3 bOB. We sort of highjacked it.[/quote]

Ya think??????? :)D

K

Kathie-K2

Son.........I hated those darn street sweepers messing with my hair when they would drive by early in the mornings. Life is much better now. You and your EX should fly over to Fiji one of these days and see how good I have it now. Just hope it lasts. Hate to go back to the grime of the streets.
Son.....you take good care of yourself and don't let any of those Fluzzy Women take you for your money. I think I'd rather see you with a "Guy" first than have that happen again. You always did look a little LIGHT in your LOAFERS at times. :cool:

Take care and keep in touch.

P

PH8

FLUZZY????????? =huh=huh I've never been called that before...or even heard that before.........

PH8-----> thinking mamma is hitting the bottle again..

S

sanjoseca

PH is Fluzzy and I am Light on my feet What's that all about? You always did lash out at me every time I was kind to you. One thing is for sure.....you were never light on your feet!

K

Kathie-K2

I could sure DANCE AROUND when I had to young man. Just remember all the things I did for you when your "Father" left us!! I was the one who put a hot meal on the table every night. And know when I'm finally able to show off my NEW and IMPROVED FIGURE you go and say I was never LIGHT on my FEET. BOO HOO.
It's that EX of yours feeding you rotten things to say about me. Well, just remember that when you come running to me for money to get you out from under all your debts from playing cards too much in Vegas.
Thought I taught you to respect me better than that!! Boo HOO!!

S

sanjoseca

Aw geez.....here we go again with the same old story....the only reason there was food on the table was because you made me work the swing shift at the slaughterhouse after attending school all day...then you took most of the money...you were always sacked out on the couch with a bottle and a box of bon bons.....did you ever wonder why dad left you?

I don't spend money on cards.....just faster horses, wild women and rye whiskey.

P

PH8

Sometimes I dont even think you two came from the same family......different sides to the stories......

Im glad I "settled" you down,sweetie.......only then did you know what class really was..........

K

Kathie-K2

Don't go telling everyone that I was adopted. That's just not right.
And it wouldn't matter anyways.
Your Dad and I waited to have you till we were MARRIED. I didn't want any B^)(_*+d child bringing that up in my face the rest of my life. But you turned out to be such a handful that we never had any more kids. Now you know the whole story!! Satisfied!!

Your father left me for a younger fluzzy that lived in Florida. Most likely close to that Ex wife of yours. I think that's all that lives in Florida is Fluzzies!!

He tried crawling back to me, but I changed the locks and told him to be on his way. That's when things went downhill for a few years, well.....okay a decade or two for me. But I'm living high on the horse now. Life in Fiji is wonderful. I'd invite you to the new house, but I'm afraid you might spoil things for me.

Okay, have yourself a great New Years Eve and stay out of the gutters for heavens sake.

S

sanjoseca

[quote Kathie-K2]
Your father left me for a younger fluzzy that lived in Florida. Most likely close to that Ex wife of yours. I think that's all that lives in Florida is Fluzzies!! [/quote]

OK, you may have just done yourself in with that comment....I think I will just sit back and watch what happens now.:)o

K

Kathie-K2

[size=medium]Sometimes you just have to tell it like it is!!
I'm off to the Island again today. If you get a chance and think you can behave fly over and visit.[/size]

P

PH8

Jeez momma.for once and for all ,its FLOOZIE........Not Fluzzy......and Florida is not full of either one of them........you should be so blessed to be on the same level as us Florida gals........

K

Kathie-K2

Never could spell that word!! You do know that You're THE EXCEPTION to my statement! :girly

P

PH8

Oh ok then.........thanks Momma..........I always did have a soft spot in my heart for you....(esp when you moved so far away)... B)-

P

PH8

Hey----here i thought,I was saying something nice...:angel

San------shes picking on me again.. :(

K

Kathie-K2

[size=medium]I gotta tell you girl that this Fiji weather is just wonderful. I might even invite you for a visit if you just show me a little respect!!
And don't expect my Son to come to your aid. He's busy with somekind of new house he built out on the Pacific Coast. The old geezer bought himself a house with a UPSTAIRS at his age. Guess he thinks it'll be his form of exercise going up and down those stairs all day. Maybe it's not a bad idea. Heard he has a "Nice Lady" living with him too. He could never be far from a good woman. Needs someone to take care of him and feed him.

I'm off to see what my beach looks like today!! Time for some sun-bathing and a beach massage from the hired help. LIFE IS GOOD!! :daisy
[/size]