newbie with a few questions

S

sanjoseca

I have a short temper too, so watch it you two.

OK you guys....you seem to have forgotten that BB is the illegitamate daughter.....something to do with a shrunken head I think.

PH has blue eyes????? Hmmmm, I never noticed her eyes:D

S

sanjoseca

Uhhhhhhhh.......I think I'm walking on thin ice here.....better back out of this one for now until I come up with a couple of other points of interest.

P

PH8

I agree.........

New topic please......

BTW-wheres your momma?? Havent seen her on here in awhile........on a 10 day drinking binge??

S

sanjoseca

OK, how about politics?

Momma has been drinking a lot lately......she's also got the Serb Christmas coming up in about a week doesn't she?

P

PH8

We can talk politics as long as we talk cooking and shopping too...:lol

Isnt Serb Christmas in March??? =huh I think they are celebrating Thanksgiving now..

S

sanjoseca

OK, that's a no on politics.

I think momma must have run off with some guy in a bar during that last drinking binge. Hope I don't end up with another little brother or sister.

P

PH8

[quote sanjoseca]OK, that's a no on politics.

I think momma must have run off with some guy in a bar during that last drinking binge. Hope I don't end up with another little brother or sister.[/quote]Yea,how many does that make now??? She is really living off the govt,isnt she??

S

sanjoseca

I think this would be number 15. You'd think that she would look pretty ragged from that many kids, but she still looks pretty darn good.

P

PH8

Thanks to husband number 3----the plastic surgeon........dont know why she gave him up for the Toyota car salesman =huh

S

sanjoseca

You know why.....she got all her body parts renewed, so she was done with Plastic Pete......then she needed a new car hence Tommy Toyota. I hear that she is looking for a roto rooter guy next.

K

Kathie-K2

Well........I see my "Little Boy" is busy spreading rumors about his Momma on here!! Shame on you Son.

I've been over on the private Island in Fiji that my new Beau owns! I've been getting great massages daily and keeping my Buff Body in shape by swimming daily. Eating tons of seafood, which is low in calories, and OFF THE BOOZE for months now.:thumb

I'm thinking that I need to find someone to keep me "entertained" in the South of France next. Son it would do you good to find yourself a RICH Woman to take care of you too. You can't expect me to support your silly A** for the rest of your life.
I see you're talking with your EX on here a lot lately. Beware....she burned you once and she'll do it again. :girly

Oh dear........my maid just came in to let me know my BATH is ready for me. Oh this GOOD LIFE is so much better than living in the gutters of San Jose!! That was such a frightful place to live!! ::eek:

Later sweets!!

P

PH8

Oh Boy San....looks like her drinking has really gotten outta hand........she's hallucinating..... Poor momma.........living in her fantasy world...

S

sanjoseca

I dunno PH....it seems like Momma may have turned the corner this time..off the booze for a couple of months....got herself in good shape so the current beau shows her lots of attention.....she must be back on the pill too....no kids for a while.

I always felt like I had to stay in San Jose so she would find me when she came around....now I feel OK with moving away from there. Back in those days the only time she looked good living in the gutter was after the street sweeper came through, hosed her down and brushed her hair. In the long summer months with no rain she used to get pretty rank.

I think she has really changed this time and I'm glad. Nice to have you back Mom.