newbie with a few questions

P

PH8

[quote sanjoseca]Yea, but I got out of the marriage as soon as I could. She always was a cutie though.[/quote]Thanks.......you really are not so bad yourself.......maybe we could give it another try?? :loveya

S

sanjoseca

OK PH, welcome back from the Jewel. So ar you going to stick with D or are we going to give it another try?

P

PH8

WAIT!! Dont give up on me yet........we can give it another try,but you have to give up the Vette first........I think you love it more than you ever loved me...:( All that fussing over some metal and fiberglass...(td)

S

sanjoseca

Hmmmm.......uhhh........let me think about this for a minute.......OK. it's done........you have to give up the strip poker parties though.

K

kasey

Yeah, you better hurry up & get over there... it's turning into a stinkin cooking thread...next thing ya know they will be talking about shopping or hair removal....:lol

S

sanjoseca

I did go over there, it just didn't take.

Cooking is one thing....but hair removal could be interesting....where from?

Oh yea, PH, you need to start shaving your pits again when we get back together.

S

sanjoseca

No, I'm holding onto the good old habits.....they've always been fun for me....remember the one that always made us both crack up? Those were the fun times.

S

sanjoseca

The next time I see you, remind me to tell you about what happened the other day......it used to hppen with you and I.

S

sanjoseca

UUUUUUH.....nobody, I was just talking when I should have beeen keeping my mouth shut.....you know me....

P

PH8

You better be on your best behavior...........after all,Im all you have left........I notice your momma doesnt post here anymore or even my sister....You blew it with them!

S

sanjoseca

Yea, I know, I'm getting kind of lonely....I always seem to get dumped by people I like.....it must be them......it certainly isn't my fault....or is it?