My Alaska Albums

N

nieciez

I’ve finally uploaded my pics. Eventually I will upload some to the albums here at @ddicts but with having Vista I have some issues that I have to over come. In the mean time, you can check them out in my Picasa Albums. Here is the link and there are 6 albums to view:

http://picasaweb.google.com/nieciez

A few samples
DD Jenny at Pike’s Market

Seattle Skyline

Eagle on pole in Ketchikan

Tracy Arm Glacier and Ice Field

Juneau Wildflowers and Mendenhall Glacier

Skagway and White Pass Rail Road

K

kpopperwell

Awesome!!!!! Loved the puppies too. The colors were amazing. Someday we'll go. Thanks for sharing

G

GloBug

Your Mend. Glacier pics show a lot more water then was there when we were. And it was raining like crazy! We could almost walk out there. It looks like it might have been still raining? Great pics, the crab in Ketchikan looks yummy!!!

A

audrey

great pictures thanks for the share I hope I will be able to take my own next year

G

gottacruz

oh gee, those pictures are great, and i cant wait to go, yes the puppies are cute.

J

J.E. M.

Thanks for sharing, I'm looking forward to creating my own Alaska album next year.

C

Christoffer

Nice shots.
Would love to do a Alaska cruise someday. But I would also like to do a land vacation in Seattle.
Pike's Market, that is a place I have to go someday.

J

JANPEP

Great picture's Nieciez, some of it look's familiar.
Those puppies sure are cute.
I havn't gotten to the camera yet maybe later today.

R

reggae

Beautiful pictures, Denise. I think I have that same shot of the wildflowers in Juneau. We must have taken the same tour :lol

The glacier photo is spectacular!

K

korinalacount

Great pics,looks like a lot of our albums,lol! Did Jenny catch the flying fish,or did she just pick one up,I love that stall and Rachel the pig right in front of it! LOVE the mist and clouds in background of train picture,your camera is great!

C

Corky

Awesome Nieciez, can't wait to go again ourselves. I copied one of the Tracy Arms pictures and sent it to Ryan to see and then to send to Mindy...we've been to Glacier Bay and now we'll be going to Tracy Arms...woo-hoo...can't wait!

B

Beryl

Checked them out this morning Denise.....great photos! Thanks for sharing them with us.