MSC Bellissima - Japan September 20th, 2023 cruise

Felinis

Deck Crew
The traffic on the other popular cruise forum is slow so I thought that I would start a Meet & Greet for our forth-coming Japan cruise here.

Hot news - online excursion booking does not work for me. At least one other cruiser has confirmed this. They are not sold out.

You may have to book through your travel agent. The MSC for Me app does list all of the (few) excursions. Have this opened in front of you or write down the excursion names ahead of time.

There does not appear to be airport transfers available for booking. Let me know here if you have been able to.

This is MSC's first season into Japan and a lot of things don't work properly yet.

Felinis

Deck Crew
The traffic on the other popular cruise forum is slow so I thought that I would start a Meet & Greet for our forth-coming Japan cruise here.

Hot news - online excursion booking does not work for me. At least one other cruiser has confirmed this. They are not sold out.

You may have to book through your travel agent. The MSC for Me app does list all of the (few) excursions. Have this opened in front of you or write down the excursion names ahead of time.

There does not appear to be airport transfers available for booking. Let me know here if you have been able to.

This is MSC's first season into Japan and a lot of things don't work properly yet.
The majority of posts concerning this MSC Japan cruise can be found here: