Kitten for sale-CHEAP!

C

conniecat

[size=x-large]Simon, as at-home as he seems to be here, and as much as he seems to love me, is still terrible afraid of other people. TJ came over tonight to help me with the van. He didn't get to see Simon the last time he was here, so I told him to call as he came down the hill, and I would hold the kitten for him. Now, my son, for some darn reason, insists on knocking when he gets here, The door was open, I could see him through the glass, he could see I knew he was there, but still he knocked. Simon went ballistic. Good thing he is front-declawed, and I think it is time to clip the back ones. This is my right hand.[/size]

B

BostonsJ

Oh Goodness! Make sure you get some antibiotic gel or cream on those scratches. Poor Simon I fear he may always be a little timid.

W

Whimsy

Poor Connie, he really got you good. I agree, put some antibiotic ointment on those scratches.

G

GloBug

Oh, those will hurt while they heal! Don't clean the cat box without disposal gloves!

One time I was holding my sweet Nicholas, who never ever scratched me or anyone else, ever ever. My daughter came out of the bathroom after a shower, and got a few drops of water on Nickie. Nickie went nuts, and scratched me through a tshirt to get away. I still have a long wide scar on my... um... chest, even tho Nickie has been gone gosh... over 7 years.

It's hard to know what will scare them. They arent hurting us, they are protecting themselves.

R

rooy

Connie, watch those wounds closely!!!! my dh had an infection that required IV antibiotics as a result of a cat scratch. hope you heal quickly and without incident.

C

cjbee

cc - my DH brought home a kitten from the side of the road who we had for 15 years. He was very loving and would crawl under the covers and curl up by me. However, he was not social at all, as soon as anyone came in the house, he was hiding. I have a feeling Simon is going to be like that also.
CJ

R

r8derfan

OMGosh! Connie please keep those clean. Poor kitty didn't mean to hurt you.Please keep those scratches clean.

C

conniecat

No, I know he didn't mean to hurt me. In fact, he calmed down and TJ even held him for several minutes. Then, we put him down and he was gone in a flash. I found several other place he scratched, too. The cats are out to get me. Maybe they think they are in the will, lol.

C

Calgon1

Tell them you're leaving everything to the neighbor's dog, and they'll go out of their way to protect you insted of stalking you!