If the vaccine becomes mandatory to go on a cruise, will you take it?

If the vaccine becomes mandatory to go on a cruise, will you take it?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sptrout

Shore Excursion Manager
We are both fully vaccinated and ready to go, so we have no problem with vaccinated passengers only especially until the COVID panic settles down.

bob

Community Manager Part Time Dinosaur
Staff member
Got my shots, wheres my cruise?

SteveC50

Youth Counselor
I've already had both doses of the Pfizer, with no reaction. I'm also working with the vaccine distribution program, "Operation Independence" in Orange County, CA to get the vaccine to everyone.

bob

Community Manager Part Time Dinosaur
Staff member
I have already had both shots. I think it should be mandatory until the virus is under control.
Might not be a bad idea to be mandatory even for a few years after its under control. Mandatory to fly sounds good too .

dmdiver

Pool Attendant
Hubby & I got ours back in the spring. We figured we would need it to cruise. Plus, knowing lots of people who have had the virus, we sure don't want it. Some did fine, but so many were hospitalized - some of those died and others are still undergoing physical therapy to walk & regain full use of hands, etc.

seaserpent

Ordinary Seaman
Hubby & I got ours back in the spring. We figured we would need it to cruise. Plus, knowing lots of people who have had the virus, we sure don't want it. Some did fine, but so many were hospitalized - some of those died and others are still undergoing physical therapy to walk & regain full use of hands, etc.
And still there are people who won't get it. I am never shocked by anything these days. Just saddened. Enjoy your upcoming cruise!

islandgirlejfan

Youth Counselor
I've gotten three of them.

seaserpent

Ordinary Seaman
I've gotten four. Not neurotic, just cautious. Makes me feel better about traveling. Have done a lot of car trips, bus trips, etc. Hopefully I will get back onboard this year to celebrate the big 70!

nlb1050

2nd Officer
Well we both got the shots and both boosters, and if we have to get a booster every year then we will.

CruzinLady

Youth Counselor
I already have both shots and 2 boosters! I ain't playin!!!

I figure if I'm not glowing in the dark from all the shots I got when I was in the Marines...then I never will!