Community Manager Part Time Dinosaur
Staff member
150 Days 0 Hours 18 Minutes 36 Seconds....... Mark

bob

Community Manager Part Time Dinosaur
Staff member

Sgrane

Staff Captain
None. Until they have a vaccine out, wouldn't even consider it. However, I am really excited to see how ship design will change in lieu of the virus. I am excited about a return to 'Sea views' and open air areas. One thing that I think Royal lost with the mega size ships. They turned your attention inward as opposed to the sea which is why a good portion of us cruise.

hungry1

In 542 days I hope to have a cocktail in hand probably at the Sunset Bar of the Celebrity Edge for a 10 night Ultimate Southern Caribbean cruise. First time with Celebrity.

jon glaser water GIF

dougfw

Junior Assistant Purser
Probably never. Thanks to cruising, and exploring on our own, my wife and I moved to Roatan, Honduras about 5 years ago. We LIVE a cruise every day, even though we still work, sort of. :cool:

Sal Magro

Investigative Reporter
In 542 days I hope to have a cocktail in hand probably at the Sunset Bar of the Celebrity Edge for a 10 night Ultimate Southern Caribbean cruise. First time with Celebrity.

jon glaser water GIF
Welcome Hungry 1. We were on the Edge in February. You will love it!. Dont forget to check out Eden. Nice place for breakfast and lunch or just to sit at the bar and relax.