How many days until your next cruise???

Cricket

Staff Captain
We were scheduled to go on August 5th, 2020 but Carnival Cruise Lines cancelled our cruise due to the covid 19 virus. They offered us a $600 credit towards another cruise and we took them up on it . WE booked a cruise in August of 2021 on the Carnival Magic.

RosieRosie

Environmental Compliance Officer
Don't keep it to yourself. How many days until your next cruise???
No cruises planned - we’re waiting for covid to disappear. We dream of going on another cruise, but are blessed having retired to an island off the coast of Georgia

bob

Community Manager Part Time Dinosaur
Staff member
None, I cancelled them all or they were cancelled for me. I have a ton of Future Cruise Credits though.
Countin' flowers on the wall.....................................

bob

Community Manager Part Time Dinosaur
Staff member
No cruises planned - we’re waiting for covid to disappear. We dream of going on another cruise, but are blessed having retired to an island off the coast of Georgia
Get a rowboat, once around the island and your good for at least a couple months...........:emoticon 0184 tmi:

I would be willing to be retired on an island off the coast of anywhere..
Erik's summer house comes to mind

Jill B

The roaming Aussie
Pacific Princess - 24 days. iI it goes, it will be our longest cruise to date.. I'm sort of hoping it does because we visit Easter Island and Pitcairn Island.
Good luck with Easter Island. Only about 25% of ships are able to put passengers ashore there. (so we were told)
It was too rough last year for us to tender, so we did a circumnavigation. More on that later in my world cruise "review" :sailor:
Pitcairn is circumnavigation, nowhere to put ashore. Interesting history though.

nlb1050

2nd Officer
over 365, not until Dec 2021. but am hoping that I can book one for earlier next year, have to see what the lines do