Greetings from Beautiful Downtown Bellmawr NJ :grin

N

nieciez

Howdy @ddicts. Just needed to check in as I am having sever @ddict with drawl. Dropped Mom off at the house after our visit with Dad this afternoon and came over to the local library. I wish I had grabbed my lap top when I packed but I forgot. I usually manage to pick up a signal from a hotel near my Mom's house. Oh Well. Dad is coming along but do to chest pains last night they are monitoring him a couple days. I really believe the problem is his acid reflux and he has been awful with it....and not eating doesn't help either. The EKG didn't show anything but it was a little "off" from his previous for admitting so he has to be cleared yet by cardiology. The Internist was in right before we left and he feels it was the reflux too but they have to be sure. The cario should be in sometime late this afternoon. We hope the bed in the facility that we chose stays open....it is first come first gets the bed.

Not much else to report...just wanted to thank you all for your prayers and best wishes....and see how things are going. Take care and I'll check in again from home....when I get there.

T

TexasSue

Hang in there - it will all work out and you'll soon be home. Keep us updated.

L

L8inAZ

Glad you stopped by, Will continue to keep your dad in my thoughts and prayers.

B

Beryl

Good to see you Denise! Don't forget to take care of yourself too....while you are so busy taking care of others. Your Dad is in my prayers!

A

audrey

denise glad that your dad is doing better will continue to keep him and your family in my prayers

K

korinalacount

Yo Girl,glad you stopped in,prayers continue,say hi to Dad for me! Much love,Korina

R

reggae

Good to "see" you Denise :) Miss you around here...

Hope they release your dad, and he can get situated for the rehab. We'll keep him in our prayers for a fast recovery.

M

maw

You are all in my thoughts and prayers iecie. Having been the parent headed to rehab and , spouse of one headed, and daughter of one going last few years know how hard it is. Hugs.

K

Karry

Nice to have you here in NJ, but wish it was for a happier time. Hope recuperation goes well for your dad. I am sure it is a great comfort to both your mom and dad having you with them. =hug

C

Cyndi

Glad to here things are going pretty well Denise, take care and prayers are on the way.

D

Donna - dsw

Hey girlfriend - - I knew you would find a way to check in! Glad to hear things are going okay - - hope he gets into the Rehab facility soon. Take care and enjoy some alone time with your mom. Talk to ya later!